tuscl

Im very temtpted to go back to my digenerate ways

JuiceBox69
Fucking on Young N Dumb Chicken Heads
Monday, May 1, 2017 8:40 PM
Yes I'm living better than I've ever had it. But i live and always have lived a very simple and basic life. I'm used to living paycheck to paycheck and on $20,000 or less a year But the past few years I've been living the same but making $40,000 on avg. Literally been saving half of it the past few years. Technology don't need it. Sure I've finally got my shit together financially but I live a very minimal life. Don't do much or need much. Simple shifter, food and basic clothing is fine by me. Public transportation would be fine with me although I currently support a car lol. Since pussy is one of my biggest cost and things I enjoy doing it's extremely tempting to uproot myself and move to the strip that follies is on. Could easily get a job at Kroger's or KFC and get a apartment that is cheap all in walking distance of the club. I wouldn't need a car at all...my house, job, food and club is on the same strip....I could enjoy a very satisfying life like that....I actually wonder why I don't do this If follies god forbid gets closed...I would just move to the next club and live nearby to enjoy the extras until it was time to move on for whatever reason that may be Am I crazy for this thought or on point since life is so short and it may be best to just enjoy what is left of it ?

32 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    If you work a menial-job then your strip clubbing will be menial also - better to make good $$$ so you can better enjoy the clubs. Try to find a job doing something you can enjoy while paying decently - it's not always easy to find such jobs but if one puts their mind to it and keeps trying then it can happen, one just needs to have a vision and put a plan together - perhaps some schooling but not necessarily college, there are trades that can be learned with a certain amount of training that can pay well w/o the need for a college degree - try to find something that you can have an aptitude for and be good at and that can set you up for a lifetime of good clubbing.
  • TeoTommy
    7 years ago
    Best no-education jobs I know of are UPS driver and Vegas vallet parking attendant. But you start out on the low end and put a lot of years of hard work into it. I have net UPS drivers that make $100k+. I have heard of Vallet parkers who earn $80k+. My advice, if you can bank $20k, keep banking it. At some point you might jyst be able to live off ofvthe bank.
  • rane1234
    7 years ago
    lol got it all figured out
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    "Having money won't necessarily make you happy but the lack of it will surely make you miserable". Supposedly studies have been done which state that beyond a certain amount one is not necessarily significantly happier, but below that amount does cause a good-amount of distress (I think that amount is like $50k/yr?). One needs a certain amount of $$$ for the necessities of life (housing, food, health care, transportation, and some fun) - some people kill themselves working to make as much $$$ as they can and don't really enjoy life - but doing the bare minimum is not the way to go either - one should do the best *they* can and be content to live within those means.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    The big thing for me is I'm technically locked in to my current location until my kids finish growing up....got about 6 more years in total. If I keep my current job and I honestly don't see why I want because it's that easy....I will possibly stash back six figures for sure....once their raised I could probably live off that interest and maybe work a part time gig....but in honestly I will probably get stuck in this decent job long term unless some how the plant gets closed ....the job is easy...I don't hate it...in five more years I will be at $20 an hour with overtime...I'm in a office and so on....I have a desk job for god sakes lol... It's more possible I will just keep traveling for the pussy and leave it at that You guys made some good points I just miss my old degenerate, non responsible ways at times I guess lol...not sure why...unless it's the freedom I had when I was homeless and unemployment lol...hell you got me...I'm blessed and just showed in how I got to this spot by using a temp services
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    Have you considered building a tiny house, maybe on one of the many DIY network shows to support your minimalist lifestyle? I'm really more than half serious about this - not trying to make. Fun at all
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    I've actually looked into this.. One of my ideas is to actually invest I to a property that if I pay in cash it will generate at least $1,500 in monthly debts free income I have thought about making a tiny house out back to live in while renting out the larger house.. This would make for a nice relaxing and basically retired lifestyle Very possible around 40-45 I will do just this Even if I kept working it would be an insane boost to my income and saving power
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    I also see excessive savings as unessarry I mean we spend our lives saving up six figures it seven just to get old and have our health eat away at it...then upon death we are either broke or hand over what is left to others We all work hard for our money...we all trade our time for this paper that in some respects has no value ...the only value it has is what we as a while give it So it's also highly possible I will just keep my job long term...but may stop saving very soon....seeing I have enough in the bank...I may just got on a major spending spree on pussy Seriously...this option is more likely than the others I've mentioned above In the Hebrew Bible in the book of Ecclesiastes it teaches if we can enjoy the fruits of our labor in this life that this is God's gift to us We need to enjoy that fruit
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    Papi, I remember the study you referenced, but the amount was $80,000/year. I agree with that number. Unless you have six-digits of college loan debt (like a doctor, lawyer, or other advanced degree) or other extenuating circumstances, $80K should allow you to live comfortably. The national average household income is in the $55-$65K range. I remember the feeling when I got my first paycheck (direct deposit, actually) indicating that I crossed that threshold. It was a great feeling. After that it's less satisfying, but you have to determine what kind of lifestyle you want and how hard you want to support it. You want to drop thousands on ITC/OTC/ATF and DS? $20K is not going to fund that. You want LDK in one or two lap dances, yeah, $20K can make that happen (if you have the LDK ability, which I lack). As for the savings piece, conventional wisdom in the 90s was you needed 6-mos salary in savings to cover an emergency - medical, catastrophic housing or auto loss, unemployment. In this brave new recovery economy, you really need 12-mos. Like IQs, that number gets fuzzier the higher it is. If you make $250k - do you really need a quarter million dollars in savings? My truck is paid, I haven't had college debt in over a decade, I can drop satellite and dining out and my online subscription services and save hundreds, I haven't any ex'es to support. If you have alimony/maintenance, child support, large mortgages or other outstanding debts, etc., then you may need six digits in an interest bearing savings account. Something I used when I was younger and saving much, much less: I never made a purchase larger than 50% of my savings (except for shit that was normal to finance like my cars or housing). Vacations, furniture, hell even a lap dance when I was really broke ;-)
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Gamma some brilliant points
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Juice, you've gotta move to Detroit. You can live in the storm sewer on Michigan Ave across from the Flight Club. You can work as the Flight Club's bathroom troll, making a whole buck every time a guy takes a piss, and you can sell other items like cigarettes, condoms and (so I've heard) drugs. You'll get to watch the strippers for free, and the strippers will fall in love with a manly man like you. If you want to make extra money, you can walk a mile to Kroger to bag groceries. On your way to Kroger's, you can stop at Bogart's and find your dream stripper. Your life will be perfect.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    LMFAO...Jack your make a compelling case
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    juice: "the freedom I had when I was homeless and unemployment lol" I'd like to be homeless and unemployed if the money wasn't so bad.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    What happened with poker? Did you hit a bad run?
  • ime
    7 years ago
    I thought you were working a crane after being dusmissed from the plant job for excessive public masturbation?
  • houjack
    7 years ago
    I've had similar thoughts as you, about changing things up a bit for a simpler life and easier access to more pussy. I decided against it because for me, even if I was closer to pussy, and had a little more money to spend I probably wouldn't go any more often. So all I'd really accomplish is moving to a worse place and neighborhood. It's a nice idea, but for me not practical. I figure I still need days off, and definitely more days away then at the club. So why uproot my life and make drastic changes for what is basically a hobby? Now, if I had large sums, I might consider going often, but I don't know. Wouldn't it stop feeling as exciting or satisfying? I really don't know, I've never gone more than twice in one week. Usually 2-4 times a month is good for me.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    Juice, how do you deal with healthcare?
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Juice !! Once you climb into a sewer, noone will want to get near you, less have sex. DON'T !!
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    Juice: This is a New Testament counterpoint to your Ecclesiastes passage........ Luke: 12. 16. And he told them this parable: "The ground of a certain rich man yielded an abundant harvest. 17. He thought to himself, 'What shall I do? I have no place to store my crops.' 18. "Then he said, 'This is what I'll do. I will tear down my barns and build bigger ones, and there I will store my surplus grain. 19. And I'll say to myself, "You have plenty of grain laid up for many years. Take life easy; eat, drink and be merry."' 20. "But God said to him, 'You fool! This very night your life will be demanded from you. Then who will get what you have prepared for yourself?' 21. "This is how it will be with whoever stores up things for themselves but is not rich toward God." Just saying.... ;-)
  • houjack
    7 years ago
    I don't get the parable. Is it advocating living paycheck to paycheck, because if you plan for a comfortable and fun future then God will smite your ass? Or is it a more mundane, live for today as tomorrow may not come.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Yeah, pussy is expensive, always in one say or another. But in the organization I am building this problem will be completely solved from day 1. SJG
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Poker is the main reason I've saved so much money....currently spending time away from the table and investing into the lab aka poker coaching and studying and understanding the mathematics of the game. I'm at the point in the game wear I'm about to achieve a high level of understanding and application of game Theory, phycology and the math. It's why right now I'm sinking all my attention into the lab so I can fully comprehend the game. While I'm doing this I'm working a normal job putting in lots of OT and saving like a mad man... I speculate in the next three to five years I will achieve my goals and will be a full time poker professional playing and teaching the game myself I will pm you this responds in case you miss this reply dougster
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    @houjack: I hadn't planned to expound on the theology of the Luke passage, but since you asked.... The man in question had just gotten a great harvest. In the Jewish view, that harvest, like the rest of his wealth, was a gift from God. Now, remember that the man should, at a minimum, give 10% of this windfall to the synagogue. He should also share with his workers, provide alms for the poor, etc. None of this is part of the parable. What does the man do? He plans to tear down his existing barns (which, you will recall, would be considered gifts from God) and replace them with new, bigger barns to store HIS grain so that he can lay back and enjoy the good life. In other words, everything is about him. He has put his own pleasure above everyone else and God. In the cultural ethos of the Jewish society of the time, this would amount to mortal sin. Did God smite the guy for his arrogance, or was it just coincidence. The Scripture is silent. What is clear is that the man will not be remembered for being a pillar of the community, but rather as a man punished for his self-centered Ness. Juice's Ecclesiastes passage is different. It says that we should take time out to appreciate God's gifts to us. Very different from the parable where the egocentric landowner takes no time to appreciate anyone but himself.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Attack I'm very aware of that passage and often reflect on it with Ecclesiastes. Great reference by the way man Not sure how to make since of them together but it does often challenge me in any ideas of purist of wealth and how I should correctly mange it or release it I will pm you this response in case you miss my reply
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    That was an amazing break down bro You should do more of these for us
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    "... To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven ..." There's a time to work - and a time to enjoy
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Amen brother
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Enjoy it while you can. You may wake up dead tomorrow.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Vince I agree hundred percent. I'm surprisingly religious...a born again Christian....a openly honest sinner or hypocrite if you will....let's say I obviously struggle lol Besides this I'm always thinking on the eternal and understand this life and wealth is fleeting I often pray for understanding and wisdom in regards of this cash I have found myself with..how to best enjoy it and at the same time be responsible with it Building with sounds nice but enjoying it sounds better Hell from a biblical point sharing the wealth is eternally better than stock piling it for this life time I'm really starting to embrace the idea of just saving up to a years worth of cash as it seems to be plenty as other and even studies have shown Then using the rest if my cash as it comes in to enjoy in my sinful selfish ways and also being benonevolint to those less fortunate as acts of love, grace and kindness Then if course if a raining day happiness and my nest egg takes a hit then start saving again until I replenish the yearly figure the stop again and go back to enjoying myself and blessing others as I try to live out my life with my religious selfish paradox of a lifestyle
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Bump
  • houjack
    7 years ago
    Wow, only a years worth of expenses saved before you let lose and start spending all that comes in? We're all different I guess. I have multiple years of expenses saved up and I am debating whether I'm okay with upping my monthly spend and lowering what I stash away each month.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    Juice, if you need guidance with your money, donate to my coven to help defray our bourbon expenses.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion