tuscl

Do you think LE can actually get any usable intel from boards like TUSCL

4got2wipe
In a brilliant place!
Wednesday, March 1, 2017 4:08 AM
The ongoing desertscrub "I'll shove <insert power tool> up your anus" show is always brilliant, but it got me wondering about whether LE would actually post questions on a board like this. My theory is that LE basically knows what is going on and hardly needs a blanket "so what clubs in <insert city> have the best extras?" The real issue for LE is actually making it a priority to investigation to gather specific evidence. This isn't an argument that people should embrace zero review posters who ask where they can get extras. It's just a question about whether people think intel from TUSCL would actually be something LE wants. Thoughts?

30 comments

• skibum609
    7 years ago
    I doubt LE gets anything of value from these boards at all. Strip club rules are all politics. Rhode Island went after AMP's and Strip Clubs because of "human trafficking", found none and the strip clubs are back, same as before. LE gets their information from people. Simply by talking to people they know are in the know. The best extras's club in providence has a 3 person police detail on weekend nights. Never seen them do anything except chat with the bouncer in the front entrance area. Its an easy detail, good money and Providence, with its' mafia history turns a blind eye, as it should be.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    I think LE officers should spend a minimum of 1 year in undercover investigations of strip clubs to find out what is really going on. They should visit the clubs in the evening so they can receive overtime pay. They should be given a large allowance to purchase alcohol and drugs and extras. And then they should report that there was not enough evidence for a prosecution.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    I know one thing, I bet they remember to wipe their butts.
  • Dolfan
    7 years ago
    Its seems really unlikely to me that law enforcement would sign up and post here, and even more unlikely that they'd learn anything they don't already know. They know what goes on in terms of what we talk about. The clubs get into trouble when the drugs/violence start spilling out into the surrounding neighborhood or producing regular calls to the site. Propping shitty reviews calling them club ads and attacking new posters isn't really useful in preventing LE intelligence gathering.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    Uncle Leo runs on paperwork. Generally they respond to repeated complaints from citizens in the affected area. Forms are filled out, money and manpower is allocated, and they get a lot of tax dollar funded lap dances. I would think TUSCL type media would only be the cause to start an investigation if someone started talking about under age dancers, open drug dealing, etc. We all know which clubs are big on extras, yet Uncle Leo doesn't seem to care very much, so that's not enough to trigger any action.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Maybe some LEO will weigh in and give us the lowdown, but my guess is desertscrub has them terrified ; - )
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    If we do, then they do too.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    I doubt that they would post a lot, if at all (then again who knows), but I know that they will research boards like these ahead of a crackdown or sting to improve their chances of making a quality bust. In Rhode Island, the media, cops, and state government reps directly quoted posts from a discussion forum (similar to TUSCL) when it implemented and enforced new laws directly targeting AMPs. All the AMPs in RI shut down pretty quickly, with the exception of three in Pawtucket that are on life support due to a pending lawsuit. I suspect that their days are numbered. With regards to strip clubs, there used to be an extras club in Rhode Island called Cheaters (aka The Pink Palace) where they did track down an instance of human trafficking in the form of an underage runaway who was being pimped out of the club. That story caused a firestorm, a crackdown on all the clubs, and again the news, cops, and politicians quoted forums like this as part of their justification to reign in the clubs. In terms of obtaining extras, there's been a bit of a "recovery", but it's not anywhere near the good old days. Most of the cops I've talked to don't care about extras at strip clubs. They have higher priorities. But... when local LE needs a quick public relations boost, a strip club raid is low hanging fruit. Sites like this provide them with good intel and the media with titillating screen captures.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    I think they only try once. They never do it again after desertscrub tears them a new asshole with his modified pressure washer.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    -->"Uncle Leo runs on paperwork. Generally they respond to repeated complaints from citizens in the affected area. " That's basically my understanding of how law enforcement works -- at least vice. My guess is that those questions are mostly newbies who are hoping to get some quick info, rather than LE. I very much doubt anything written here is the determining factor in kicking off an investigation, although I can imagine it might be part of the overall investigation. I've never heard convincing claims that something written here, or on a review board, is a primary factory in getting a club or girl prosecuted -- but I haven't actively looked, and I'm not sure if we'd really hear about it. I do know that in the older days, there was a local SC forum on which we swapped pretty detailed info about the strippers, including extras and prices, and there were definitely a few cases where one stripper gathered up info about another stripper, then used that info to rally the other girls and bring the first girl in line. There was a well known case of a pretty hot girl doing relatively cheap extras who got a serious talking-to by the other girls, and whose prices subsequently went up
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    I do think dancers can get in trouble from their management if people post their names and say that they do explicit extras. That's why I don't mention names or exactly what extras I may or may not be getting.
  • impala
    7 years ago
    Don't kid yourself, LEO is looking. I have a friend from childhood that is a law enforcement detective that has told me they regularly check out the Internet. As he told me that when they are looking to make a major bust (usually to prove their cost to county commissioners) that they visit the message boards and websites to see which dancers at which clubs are offering extras. As he put it, why do real investigation work when we do it for them. All they have to do now is find out when said dancer is working, show up, entrap her, and then either arrest her or get her to testify against the club owner. I have expressed to him how shitty that is, and with real crime that they pick on people just trying to make a living but as he puts it "With limited resources you have to go after low hanging fruit ". So, never list a dancers name, be careful with details, and if you get private messaged by someone you don't know asking too many questions, you might just be doing uncle LEO's legwork.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    Juice is really a NC State Trooper.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    +1 @impala
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    " I think LE officers should spend a minimum of 1 year in undercover investigations of strip clubs to find out what is really going on. They should visit the clubs in the evening so they can receive overtime pay. They should be given a large allowance to purchase alcohol and drugs and extras. And then they should report that there was not enough evidence for a prosecution."-JackLash They do just that in South Carolina LMFAO
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    Most LE internet intelligence gathering is on C/L and BP because it's got actual people proposing criminal activity. I think TUSCL is a poor resource for them, because we're not the targets of any investigation; it's all hearsay about alleged exploits. But I suppose if someone said they were raping 10 year old girls, LE might at least make a passing interest.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    Everything written on this site should be considered a work of fiction. Why would anyone in LE want to know about RickDugan's system, or that Dougster thinks he's a fag? Or the continuing flame war between tittyfag and tittyfag.? And who really knows how many alias's Juice has? This place is the original Fake News and Alternative Facts as far as the discussion board goes. But I do agree with reviews not mentioning names. A reviewer can describe the club and the girls without using the dancers name.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    7 years ago
    LE is probably much more interested in the club reviews, and not TUSCL discussion. But, from a review, LE can go directly to a user profile and look at all comments, discussions, and articles for the purpose of building out a more complete picture of what's going on in a particular area or club (and not to target that user).
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    Hey, don't knock the value of The System! If LEO buys into it to improve their success rate to 30%, spotting them in the club will be easy. Just look for the guys in white 3-piece polyester.....
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Like Dolfan said there's nothing on here that they don't already know.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    Only if LEO gets actionable intel to bust some individual dancers.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    I was on very close terms with people who used SF RedBook. That was far more explicit than this is, in terms of sex acts, and also because it reviewed and tracked individual providers. But never, did LE use that to decide who to bust. Busts always came about because the neighbors complained. And when LE was at the front door, they never had RB derived info. They just had to deal with the provider f2f. I would say that usually it was entrapment. Why? Well for one thing, all of those shops used a two call system, and so you never could trace from the address to the ad. And booking bogus appointments, I guess there is just not probable case to do that. And on RB they really stopped being explicit when it came to storefront AMPs, as opposed to these 2 call residential AAMPs. The prostitution laws are controversial, and LE knows it. So usually there are either neighbor complaints, or some other types of crime going on, before they act. Here in San Jose, homeowner groups using the Neighborhood Groups stalk street hookers, they photograph them and track their movements, and pretty much force LE's hand. So LE is usually trashing the Constitution and Due Process, and acting without evidence. They will sometimes approach a woman at a bus stop and id her and want to see what it in her purse, and then wait until buses go by. If she is not on one of them, they bust her. What gets a prostitution establishment busted is not the sex in the back room. Its the manner of dress and demeanor of the women out in public view. This is why SF has better AMPs than SJ, more visual, more slutty, and hence more used to GFE, because they get less trouble from LE. And the less trouble from LE, the younger and better looking the women too. So specifically about TUSCL and retail strip clubs, I don't think LE would use it. Not really probable cause. And if they want to find violating strip clubs, its not necessary to use TUSCL. I still though, for lots of reasons, would never mention dancer names, not even in PM's. LE can read PM's just as easily as it can read posts and articles. Even if they hear a clear case of prostitution at a strip club, that could be just one girl. Is busting one girl really worth the effort? And given also that most of the time the cops get corrupted and become complicit? It has to be a political decision. Patrol officers and Vice don't really on their own go after prostitution. Most of the time now, they use the "Human Trafficking" idea as justification. And almost always it is bogus. But the way the law is written, anything could be Human Trafficking, no force, fraud, coercion, or actions with juveniles required. But in Asia women are lining up to come here and do the GFE-MSOG AAMP sessions, and bank lots of money. And any trouble with the boss, they run off to another shop. Here most LE has decided that they will not get naked in AMPs. In most AMPs, first thing the girl tells you is to take off your clothes. And for me of course, I treat the girl like a civilian at all times. So naked or clothed, I'll move on her and make it happen with her. She doesn't have to do anything except yield. Most of the time, seeing what is happening, they will ask, "Do you want to do everything?" And then they make sure they get the money. But more and more now, in AMPs they don't ask for money, they just accept it at the end. Safer. More fun too. Probably they get more money that way. SJG
  • Alterego4401
    7 years ago
    Honestly, with all the info we give them in the posts, we make busting prostitution in clubs the low hanging fruit. I wish there was a better way.
  • jester214
    7 years ago
    Local police probably know better than we do where the extras are happening. If they don't I'm sure they can quickly find out if need be.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Whether LE uses TUSCL or not IMO is pretty-much irrelevant - is not as if they could not do a bust w/o the TUSCL info - sure it may make it a bit easier but if they wanna bust a club they will TUSCL or not.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    the one nice thing about SCing in SF -- there's a conscious policy to ignore extras in the clubs...
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    LE in South Carolina spends up to 2,000 dollars a visit in Greenville to do prostitution busts because they couldn't get jack with anything less. To not get taxpayers in a hissy, they said they used confiscated drug money spending all that money over a year. I never knew there was so much drug money in Greenville, that the cops could afford to spend a whole year undercover in strip clubs. I feel so protected, I stopped visiting. If you know you can't even see nipples in a strip club, it sucks. People in other states can see more on the beach than you can see in some Greenville strip clubs.
  • ricktheturtle
    7 years ago
    Don't worry about hairless ape law enforcement. The council of ricks is pulling the strings behind the scenes. Pledge your loyalty to the council and become a junior suit-wearer and we will take care of you. Aah...yup Unless you're Dougster. He has insulted the smartest hairless ape on the planet far too many times. Aah...yup
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    It is interesting how all over the map the opinions are on this. I'm with people who think TUSCL (at least the discussions) are basically useless for LE and that they wouldn't bother to look at the site. I think Craigslist and Backpage, before the recent changes, are different. They were advertisements for specific people. I can see them being used by LE for stings and for information. But TUSCL has the disadvantage of having many comments of dubious veracity. I just can't see it being useful. Perhaps a new tag line: "TUSCL: saved by the bullshit!"
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    Brilliant cover
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion