tuscl

You’re the type of guys that like steak but don’t want to confront the reality t

4got2wipe
In a brilliant place!
Wednesday, June 19, 2019 4:30 AM
Paraphrasing from the chief Rick himself: https://www.tuscl.net/discussion.php?id=…

I’ll bite on this, because it has high entertainment potential. I have so many questions:

How many people think rickdugan likes to go to the slaughterhouse before he eats a steak dinner? Does he name his pork chops Wilbur? Does he prefer to eat his fish Chinese style, with the head still on it, or does he just bite into the raw fish while it is flopping around? Did he root for Anton in No Country for Old Men?

6 comments

• JimGassagain
    5 years ago
    Maybe change your name to 4got2laugh
  • doctorevil
    5 years ago
    Gee, Rick is so perceptive. Who would’ve guessed a cow had to die for us to eat steak. Oh my goodness. Eat mor chkn.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    5 years ago
    For what it's worth, "No Country for Old Men" was a really good movie but an even better book.
  • Icey
    5 years ago
    Speaking of Chinese style fish..... I recently tried the most amazing one, where they put ginger and scallions, garlic, etc on the fish them cook it by pouring hot oil over it....

• Liwet
    5 years ago
    I don't want cows to die either, but a cheeseburger is really delicious.
  • 4got2wipe
    5 years ago
    But IceyLoco, that isn’t badass Rick-style fish.

Well, maybe the ginger and scallions part. That stuff is brilliant. But a real badass would just throw the fish into a bag with scallions and crystallized ginger, let it flop around for a bit, and then take a bite out of the still living fish.

And maybe drink some chrysanthemum tea as an accompaniment. After all, you’ve got to be civilized. But a true Rick would drink the chrysanthemum tea out of a repurposed Mountain Dew can!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion