tuscl

Reevaluating a Dancer's Attractiveness

Monday, February 20, 2017 4:42 PM
I'd like to you know if anyone out there has changed their mind on the attractiveness of a dancer without being influenced by her personality. Have you ever, after a few times getting dances from someone, thought, "Ya know what? She's actually not as hot as I thought she was." Likewise, have you ever thought of a dancer, "This girl is actually hotter than I thought originally. I'm going to start paying more attention to her." Anyway, just curious. Thanks.

19 comments

• Jascoi
    7 years ago
    yes... it happens sometimes. and personality can certainly make a difference too.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    One dancer I met a while back seemed cute but had way too many tats for my taste. But she seemed nice, so I gave her a chance....tats not withstanding she'd now one of my regulars. Looks are far less important if you have a connection.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    One dancer I met a while back seemed cute but had way too many tats for my taste. But she seemed nice, so I gave her a chance....tats not withstanding she'd now one of my regulars. Looks are far less important if you have a connection.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Not really - I'm not too picky on looks and usually go for dancers b/c of their bods - my main-reason for not getting w/ them again is b/c I like variety and get bored quickly thus once I've had her she's rarely as desirable the next time. I've actually had the opposite effect happen more - i.e. I'll see a dancer in a somewhat conservative outfit and not think she's working w/ much then she'll strip down and DAMN bitch is working w/ a lot.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    The primary type of woman who most turns me on has never changed. But the more that I visit strip clubs the more I learn to appreciate other types of women. And I've learned to accept some things that used to bug the shit out of me, like tats. And of course weed makes every woman more attractive than she really is.
  • gawker
    7 years ago
    One of my all time favs didn't impress me with her appearance when I first met her. Her dancing was very good; her accent was unique; her lap dances were wonderful; and her chameleon-like costume changes were enticing. The total package ended up being fantastic.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    I remember a dancer that was all over me and had a hot body. On a second visit I was thinking she would be hot if she had a bag over her face. Not so much when you included her face. I was nice to her though. I thought maybe this isn't a dancer I want to hook up with. I was tempted.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    There was one dancer I thought she looked pretty good and asked if she wanted to dance for me. She ended up becoming one of my favorites and on later visits, it seemed like the way she danced for me when she was on the center stage made everyone in the club just stare at her. She looked super sexy and very hot. I believe a magazine photographer took a number of pictures of her but I don't believe that went anywhere. She already had a bf she was devoted to and worked various clubs and did some waitress work at Hooters before doing some bartending before becoming a veteranian. I kept running into her at various jobs and even saw her on the news when a local tv show interviewed her when a story popped up about a dog that got dragged and taken in for its injuries. It was a horrible story but she still looked hot years later.
  • wallanon
    7 years ago
    It doesn't take a dance to figure it out, but sometimes people do look different when you see them up close. I don't like heavy makeup because it marks up the clothes, but will make exceptions. Sometimes the scent isn't going to work out. It's one of the reasons I'll walk up to the stage if I think I might want to take a dancer for a spin. Better to find out if there are any issues before they get to where I'm sitting.
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    Lot's of Monet's out there in a dark club.
  • JamesSD
    7 years ago
    High five to Lopaw for the Clueless reference. I've definitely had new girls catch my eye only to be downgraded upon scrutiny. And some girls are hot but "wannadance?" types that seem like rip offs.
  • DandyDan
    7 years ago
    Unless I take a closer look and can see they are older than I thought, basically, it's no. Not that that always stops me. Once I have an up close encounter, it's pretty much only personality that makes me decide anything.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    A few times I took a gamble on a average looking strippers and usually once they sucked my cock I said " you know what ? This bitch ant that bad after all"
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    Clever analogy lopaw!!
  • ime
    7 years ago
    They will constantly evaluate how much your spending on them, turn around is fair play.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    I like ime's comment! I can think of 2 each way. Bad - I met a smoking hot dancer and she agreed to meet me on the first night we met for OTC immediately after her shift (it was a slow night and she was happy to not have to go immediately home to her boyfriend). Remember, smoking hot. I met her in the hotel lobby and she was dressed in sweats and a tshirt (fine by me) but I was like "is this the same girl?" In normal lighting I realized she had about 7 layers of makeup and much rougher looking than I could have ever imagined. Yes I still had sex with her and continued to see her several other times because she was really cool, but not nearly as hot outside the club as she was inside. Good - this very thin average looking stripper would always latch on to me at a club. I got some dances from her and she was way too tame compared to other girls in the club. Even though I'd only buy 4 dances every time I'd return she's still sit with me all evening and not leave my side. Anyway one night I'm sitting there and I realized how acctractive she really was. Beautiful face and pretty blue eyes, I just never appreciated how pretty she was because I always let the fact that she didn't give blowjobs like most of the other girls in the club and was a boring conversationalist cloud the fact at how hot she really was.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Beer Google search can always play a part. I also find that a stripper starts looking a lot better when she reaches up into my shorts while we are talking at the bar. That often leads to good lappers.
  • Dolfan
    7 years ago
    I constantly do that, for a bunch of reasons. Sometimes its comparing them to a current fave, ie - is it worth messing with this girl when I know the other is available kind of thing, or in reverse. Sometimes its a change in appearance on their side, I go for the younger slimmer ones so a few lbs up or down, like the young ones tend to do, can make a big difference to me. Lopaw's comment also holds true, with the dim lighting, the right outfit, and good makeup, a lot of girls can look good. Occasionally it goes the other way, where the shit lighting, poor choice of outfit, and excessive makeup hide the true beauty. There's one girl in particular I can think of, she used to constantly approach me in a one of the sleezier clubs in town & I'd always blow her off. It went on for several months. She was the right size/shape, but she wore a push up bra that made me think her tits were saggy, a skirt that hid her ass, she always had on way too much makeup & wore a shitty bright colored wig. One day I saw her in the parking log on her way in; wearing a tight little top w/ no bra, yoga pants, no makeup or wig. I didn't recognize her at first, but later that day I bought her a drink and told her she looked 1000x better before she got ready. It was a while ago, so I'm not sure if it was that day or one soon after, but she came over for some OTC & we eventually became friends for several years, only losing touch pretty recently.
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    lopaw's monet comment made me LMFAO. That's partially why I wished clubs would return back to the *really dim* black light clubs were had in the mid '90s. I think the clubs are too lit up as it is. Make the music louder, too.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion