tuscl

What Would You Change About Your Favorite Club?

Sunday, February 19, 2017 10:08 AM
If you could change one thing about your favorite club, what would it be? For my favorite local club, it would be to get better cell phone reception inside. The local clubs are mostly crap anyway, and the one that is worth sitting in for a while cuts you off from the outside world. For some that might be a benefit, but not for all. For my all around favorite club in the US, it would be to open for business on Monday.

39 comments

• crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    Lower dance pruces
  • crazyjoe
    7 years ago
    Prices
  • bubba267
    7 years ago
    Easy, Follies - either no smoking or hugely improved ventilation/air filtration.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    Eliminate smoking at Follies or make the VIP rooms bigger
  • onechange
    7 years ago
    An actual private dance area. Booths, rooms, something.
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    Get rid of all those annoying extras.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    Better music. All that idiotic dance music leaves me cold.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    Require them to get jackslash's lasagna recipe and put in theirs buffet
  • eyeamlong
    7 years ago
    Follies# Build a upper level add 3k sq. ft. And make it all ViP area. Save about 1k sq. ft. .. For men and women restroom....
  • ime
    7 years ago
    Just move follies into Oasis, and add more comfortable couches in the VIP's instead of those benches.
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    Be about half the distance from my home.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    If they could make it non-smoking without losing the girls, that would be great.
  • K
    7 years ago
    get rid of cameras
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Nothing
  • Dominic77
    7 years ago
    Hotter girls. Allow nudity.
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    Get the lazy bitches out of the DR
  • vincemichaels
    7 years ago
    Getting rid of GPS.
  • Cowboy12
    7 years ago
    I'll go with not allowing smoking, and adding private VIP rooms
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    Only thing I can think off off the top of my head would be repealing the no nudity laws, and lowering prices somewhat.
  • likes2look
    7 years ago
    The music is too DAMN loud!
  • two4fun1225
    7 years ago
    Turn the music down a couple notches and add atleast a little privacy back you the vip rooms
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    1) More footage so there could be more seating - dances are on the floor so more seating especially in a bit more private area, would help 2) Longer songs - I like getting lots of dances and many clubs these days are charging full dance prices for less than full songs - and in the black clubs I hit it can be a huge problem w/ the DJ cutting songs at w/e length he feels like including 30-seconds
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Cheaper VIP room fees - many clubs I know charge around $100 for 30-minutes in often a small cramped room - too much since this doesn't include the dancer fee
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    Yeah I agree with playing the full songs.
  • etsutwigg222
    7 years ago
    Eliminate VIP rooms and extras. Make dances all $10 with songs bring a min of 5 minutes.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    Oh, another pet peeve, NO COVER
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Adjacent to a hotel or motel. Within stripper shoe distance. With that, everything else would take care of itself, because it would be just between me and the girl. Doesn't get better than that. SJG
  • Ch3ll
    7 years ago
    I'd change a few things about my favorite club. The music level has been low lately, and I'm not sure if that's because of which DJ or not, but if they could tone it up some. Second I'd change beer prices I think last time I was there on a Saturday fight night it was $5.75 for a beer. On regular nights I think it's $4.25 (see beautiful women have me forgetting what prices are what. Lastly if songs could be a 210 - 240 seconds standard, that'd be great.
  • jestrite50
    7 years ago
    I'm not sure I have a favorite club anymore. I have favorite girls (women). I don't go for what the club offers. I go for what the girls (women) offer. I could care less about the club. As long as she gives me what I need either ITC or OTC, I don't care what the club offers. Think about it. Do you go for the club or the women. I go for the women.
  • mjx01
    7 years ago
    At my #1 favorite club, I really wouldn't change anything except to turn the f-ing music down (and some how magically move it closer to me) At my #2 favorite club, I would reduce dance prices from 25 to 20 and/or eliminate the dancer drink bs. I'd also eliminate the 2-for-1's since most people in the know hold out for the discount, and I'd really rather be able to get dancers when I please and not have to f-ing strategize based on when the discounts are offered. I'd allow hand roaming too. At my #3 club, which really doesn't count as a favorite, but it's the easiest commute, I'd allow hand roaming and I'd allow the dancer to mingle on the floor.
  • Electronman
    7 years ago
    Easy. Actually enforce the smoking ban that applies to all of Michigan businesses.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    Standing room only is the greatest problem. Enlarge the club and increase the number of private dance rooms. It's never going to happen but you asked.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    7 years ago
    Get rid of those long catwalks.
  • DandyDan
    7 years ago
    It's hard for me to say I have a favorite club anymore, although much of that has to do with moving. Of the two clubs I have gone to since I moved, the one could use a different setup where the stage does not go diagonally from the corner of the room. If the stage ran up against the wall, it would allow more seating. It strikes me as a inefficient use of space. The private dance area could use a different type of chair, too. As for the second club, simply having more dancers would work. Of course, being in a real small town doesn't help things. I think they have a grand total of 6 different dancers there and 2 of them need a different job. It's not that they are ugly dancers, it's just that they seem totally ungrateful. I told the one dancer I would rather see the lady behind the bar dance even though she's too old to be dancing and she even agreed with me.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    7 years ago
    Been on a hiatus for a bit, but I was regularly going to the Hamilton Clubs (Bogarts, Henry VIII, Henry VIII South). My main complaint was drink minimums and overly aggressive shot girls/ waitresses. There are drink minimums, the waitresses take away half drunk drinks and tell you you need a drink in front of you. The shot girls are like vultures at times (although some of them could be 'fun'). My problem is that customers and staff alike have to get on the road and the bar isn't helping any toward customers that need to watch their intake so not to be a danger to society. All of these bars pretty much disregard Michigan's smoking ban and you will smell like an ash tray when you leave as well. Admitted, these clubs are dives- FUN dives, but dives! I took to going to the Silver Criket (or just the Criket) up the road. The drinks may be slightly more pricey (but in the ball park), but the management hustle to drink up is way less and it makes more a more smooth clubbing experience. The Criket also has a smoke free environment through the main part of the club with a separate smoking lounge that looks out over the main stage. Totally worth it! I'd probably make the Criket my goto club, but quite often the better dancers hang on regulars or don't circulate through the club as predictably as the Hamilton clubs and you know what you are going to get at Henry's or Bogart's. While I've been out of the loop for a few months I see nothing in the reviews to make me believe the situation has changed with my favorite Metro Detroit west side suburban- downriver clubs.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    OP: "What Would You Change About Your Favorite Club?" The city it's located in.
  • MilaniCashhh
    7 years ago
    Cheaper dances, no smoking, and a more suave VIP room
  • MilaniCashhh
    7 years ago
    Cheaper dances, no smoking, and a more suave VIP room
  • Jascoi
    7 years ago
    better music at a slightly lower volume, less cost for cover, drinks and dances, and a better attitude with more frequent actual interaction from some of the ladies.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion