tuscl

How long do your favorites last? How many times do you see them before the disap

Monday, February 13, 2017 10:23 PM
How long do your favorites last? How many times do you see them before the disappear? It's been six or seven months since I saw my favorite dancer at a particular club. It's an extras club and she lives far, far away - She doesn't want to do her business where she might be recognized, I guess. I send her text messages now and then and she always responds, but no clear dates on when she'll return. At this point, it's been long enough that I've assumed she isn't coming back. I hit that club on Saturday for the first time in a while. I decided to draft a new favorite. As a matter of fact, I got with a dancer that I know is friends with the previous favorite. She confirmed what I suspected - The old favorite is out of the game and trying her hand at a 'civilian' job. Good luck to her. Well, I met that dancer in early November of 2015. I saw her approximately once a month until around August 2016, about 10 months. I was off the SC scene for a while before her. But prior to that I had a couple favorites at a different club. One retired from dancing after about 3 months, then came back, then the club closed and she got married and retired again. The other moved back to her home country a few months after the club closed. Before those two, I had a favorite dancer who hung up her heels after Missouri passed some puritan lapdance laws. Then, my very first favorite became the club bartender after about a year. I spent too much money on these girls. But I also had way too much fun. In reality, I saw most of them pretty infrequently. Maybe only 10 times each at the most. So I don't regret spending any of it. In fact, when I think back, my only regret is that I wish that I spent more on them and made more memories while I had the chance.

24 comments

• Cowboy12
    7 years ago
    My favorites usually last 6 to 8 months. Some have moved away, others quit due to boyfriend not wanting them to dance, and a couple others got civilian jobs. I have known my current favorite for a year now, however she only achieved "CF" status about 6 months ago. She is on her way to "ATF" status if she keeps up the great GFE. Have been visiting her 2x a month, but i'm taking a break from SC'ing for a few weeks.
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    4-5 months if she's really good. I get bored easily though.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    I find my regulars tend to be a little older and they tend to last longer. At least half the young crushes I have are one night and I never see them again. Twice in the last 2 months I had new ATF candidates that I've never seen again! On average I get 3-4 years out of a girl. One CF who just quit was at least 15 years though, while my ATF danced for about 6 years before quitting.
  • shailynn
    7 years ago
    I'll divide mine into 2 categories: 1. Favorites as in someone I see OTC. The longest I've had a relationship like that is 5 years, but my average seems to be more like a little over a year and I saw them on average once every 6 weeks (I never have lived in the same town as them since I travel for work). I've seen several strippers otc maybe 3 times and then we lose contact for various reasons - I would not consider them a favorite. 2. Favorites I've never met outside the club. Id say a few months and maybe 4 visits. If she hasnt done OTC with me by then, or ITC within the 3rd visit, I cut my losses and move on.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    I'm all over the map. My goal is, I like to have one ATF for as long as possible, with a relationship that I now recognize to be arrangement-ish (at least in our OTC interactions). I think typically, because of various circumstances, they tend to last 6-12 months, but I've had many last many many years. -->"I send her text messages now and then and she always responds, but no clear dates on when she'll return....The old favorite is out of the game and trying her hand at a 'civilian' job." For many, when they're absolutely certain they'll transition successfully, they purposely purge all their contacts and change their phone #, so if she's taking your texts and returning them, she's not totally sure yet. On a few occasions, I've been the "side hustle" for an ATF who is transitioning to a civilian job. Of the last 2 times this happened, one successfully transitioned, the other came back to stripping.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    The good ones don't strip for long. But sometimes they'll keep playing otc if you're a good customer. DS I stripped for about a year and a half. She's willing to still duck me if I want to. DS II stripped for about six months. She too is still willing to duck me. DS III stripperd for about nine months. Her phone no has changed but she'd still fuck me if I could find her.
  • houjack
    7 years ago
    I don't have much experience with this, I've gone sporadically over the years and only been going somewhat consistently for around a year. But my favorite lasted 6 months. She was my first favorite, I got a little too attached and it ended abruptly. Sucks, but I knew it would end eventually. Too bad I don't have infinite money, I would have seen her more often, lol. Whatever, had fun and have some great memories. No regrets. It just so happens that my next prospect stated she's been dancing for 6 months and she's got a normal job lined up in a couple weeks. The search continues.
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    All of mine have lasted longer than Michael Flynn in the Trump administration. ...generally my prostitutes last until I stop paying them.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Yeah; dancers are kinda like gypsies - stripping, particularly at high-mileage clubs, one would assume can be pretty taxing, both psychologically and physically, on most dancers. I assume most girls do it as long as they need to or can handle it and many leave for various reasons from a relationship to burnout to wanting to get-on w/ a "straight life" - and it seems fairly easy to come in and out of stripping. Strip clubs seem like a transient environment w.r.t. dancers, staff, and custies - regular custies often disappear out of the blue and sometimes come back and sometimes not.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    i have very little experience with favorites. i currently have one, but she's a few hours away from where i live, so i only get to visit her maybe 6 to 7 times a year. i have her number and she's good at responding when i ask about her schedule. so i'm not really sure how long it'll last, but we shall see
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    I've really only had one OTC favorite, and I've spent roughly one night a month with her since August, most recently two weeks ago. Every time I think it's over, she lets me know that she's available for another date. Now she's trying to decide between two boyfriends, one of whom would let her continue to have "dinner dates" with customers (which, based on my experience, would involve considerably more than dinner) and the other would make her stop stripping altogether. Obviously I'm rooting for BF #1, but I'm careful not to tell her that. So we could be finished already or we could continue for another several months.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    The first time I spent time with my Atf she was 19. The last time she was 31.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    Let's see, the ATF has been 7 or 8 years now, and we still get together when one of us visits the other's city. The MILF has been 2 or 3, I think, though we don't meet very often, maybe once every 4-6 weeks.
  • mjx01
    7 years ago
    It varies. The ATF lasted several years. At the peak of it, a visit every 2-3 weeks was the norm. CF-west has been in the game for about 3 years now, but only see her when work take me there. Recent CF-east's have not been lasting long, disappearing without a trace after 3-6 months.
  • flagooner
    7 years ago
    @skibum I think that is about 12 yrs. ;-)
  • gawker
    7 years ago
    My ATF has been solid for 8 years. The first 4 years we averaged twice a week, then several years at about 3 times a month and for the last year or so every couple of weeks. I've also got a #2 who who I've seen off and on for almost 9 years, but far less frequently. I also know a couple of daytime dancers at my favorite club who are good for a BBBJCIM when needed. My ATF is changing and we may be going our separate ways. She's broken up with her long time BF and father of their 11 year old and has started banging lots of scumbags she's met in drug rehab. She's gotten fired at three different clubs in one month and is moving tomorrow to an apartment two hours away to be near another club. She's been off heroin for almost 2 months but has been drinking and occasionally getting coked up and feeling sorry for herself for the predicament she finds herself in - permanently revoked license, outstanding warrants for not showing up in court, broke, and no one she can lean on for help ( a role I can no longer fill).
  • jayhawk123
    7 years ago
    JS69 always gets me. I feel like I have heard him say that finding a DS is very difficult like once in a lifetime yet he has THREE of them.
  • shadowcat
    7 years ago
    For the last 5 years I have clubbed almost exclusively at Follies and during that time my favorites have been in and out and lasted mostly 1-2 years.
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    The original DS was an amazing once in a lifetime thing. But then I kept finding more of them.
  • DandyDan
    7 years ago
    All of the ones I have had have fallen into 2 categories. Either I see them for years or else they are around for 6 months tops.
  • HighLife2
    7 years ago
    I have had my favorite for almost 10 years. I guess that's unusual.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    ^^^ One of my faves I knew a few years longer than that! And, over those 12 years, we: - Lost touch for 2+ years when she ran off to have a child - Lost touch for a year when she decided to stop completely to try to save her relationship w/ her babydaddy - Several times, for a period of a few weeks, our OTCing was her sole source of support while she was between jobs - I followed her to 4 different clubs. She, in fact, is the reason I shifted from extras clubs to my current no-extras alcohol clubs
  • rickdugan
    7 years ago
    The only constant in this business is change. The average stripper has a very short career. To the extent that some guys have found good long term favorites I say kudos, but I don't think that it is the norm based upon the turnover I've seen in clubs over the last 15 years. I get bored quickly anyway so the turnover issue doesn't bother me so much, but for guys who seek longer term connections I can see how this can be disappointing at times.
  • rl27
    7 years ago
    Here are a few of my favorites over the years and how long they lasted Until around 2012 my favorites all lasted for at least 3 years Tiffany & Shauna 3 years Tara, Ivy & Brice 4 years Skyler 5 years Heather 6 Years Since then most have lasted less than a year.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion