tuscl

How soon do you DATY?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Wednesday, February 8, 2017 12:20 PM
I need to know a female a little before I am ready to take that plunge. With strippers, I think I need at least 3 trips to the VIP with her before I'm ready for that. During those first 3 visits each one gets progressively better until I'm ready to please her as well as get myself taken care of.

27 comments

• gammanu95
    7 years ago
    I would never. There's no diff between BBFS and DATY when it come to disease transmission.
  • GoVikings
    7 years ago
    I do it right away, first time I have the chance 'Scuse me for being blunt, but I've been eatin cunts since pimps was pushin pink Caddies with the fish tank pumps!
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    :) If I like the girl, I'm not going to wait long to do that. I do it well, and the results are good. They are pleasantly surprised. Shadow, it goes along with your Vagina Inspector t-shirt. I talk to girls a great deal, get them loosened up, find ways to get physical with them right off. Only place that does not work is in our own local strip clubs, strict no touching. In San Francisco it works. Better than going for ejaculation services and getting blue balls. AMPs are better here. SJG
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    With my ATF it was a few months. With the MILF, it was also a few months, though not as long as my ATF. With the "sugar baby" I'm seeing now, it was about a month, four or five visits, I think. Couldn't resist it any longer, she just smelled so good, and I had to taste.
  • Corvus
    7 years ago
    I just DATY as a way to introduce myself. If you think it's awkward in public, it's even worse at church! Seriously though, pretty rare for me in the club. Otherwise pretty quickly. If we're going to fuck I'm going down.
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    I don't mind DATY but it's not at the top of things I like to do - I rarely do it in strip-clubs but in the past at times I have thrown PL caution to the wind but it's not something I'm comfortable doing in non-monogamous relationships
  • WetWilly
    7 years ago
    I've been visiting clubs across the globe for 25 years, and I don't think I can recall ever doing that for a woman in a club. FS, handjobs, non stop grinding, fully nude, but I've never pleasured a woman that way in a club. For what it's worth.
  • Sandman1029
    7 years ago
    It happened last night. It wasn't premeditated, just kind of happened. We were both really into each other and she was hovering it right above my face. I asked her for a taste and she smiled and said sure. Not my proudest moment, but shortly after we both got off.
  • gawker
    7 years ago
    If I like her I'll stick my nose into it asap. There's one gal who's sucked my dick 20 times and I wouldn't go down on her if she handed me an engraved invitation. I just suspect there's been too much recent traffic in that tunnel. On the other hand there was a first timer for me who wasn't too slutty, started off with a BBBJ and we hit it off, so I did my best impersonation of a cunnilinglist (if you ever been in a room with two highly motivated females who are really INTO each other, you'll realize that the best of us are mere amateurs).
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    @gawker: "if you ever been in a room with two highly motivated females who are really INTO each other, you'll realize that the best of us are mere amateurs" This was graphicallly illustrated to me a couple of years ago when my ATF came back to visit for a weekend. It's like the difference between an Olympic figure skater and the neophyte at the local park's skating rink.
  • thapimpster
    7 years ago
    You guys don't even know! There's men who do DATY on street hookers. They'll pick up a street hoe and instead of just getting a BJ from her they'll straight up eat the street prostitutes pussy. Check this shit out - [view link] [view link]
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    With the DS, I had her cunt in my mouth within two hours of first meeting her. With DS II and III, it was after 3-4 club visits. I've never done DATY on any other strippers.
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    gammanu95: "There's no diff between BBFS and DATY when it come to disease transmission." gammanu95 = subhuman intelligence
  • jackslash
    7 years ago
    A stripper asked me, "Do you know the difference between linguini and cunnilingus?" I said, "No, I don't." She said, "Why don't you come over to my house for dinner tomorrow."
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    LOL
  • MrDeuce
    7 years ago
    I *never* dined at the Y with a stripper until about two years ago. Now I have once with each of three strippers and *many* times with my ATF. In fact, with the latter our first VIP, and every VIP and OTC date since, has featured 69 (at least). I never thought I would, but these four blew me so well and presented their sweet coochies so tantalizingly in front of my mouth that I thought it would be rude not to.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    I'm not interested in doing that. I have been talked into it before though. Right now I'm debating if it's even worth driving 15 minutes out of my way Saturday night to stop by a strip club. Of course if I'm already in Charlotte , I could go home different ways. too bad nobody invented the Star Trek teleportor yet. We do too much driving around.
  • DandyDan
    7 years ago
    I can definitely say there were 4 strippers I DATY the very first time I met them. 2 of those were ones I hit it off with right away at my old favorite club. 1 was in a VIP room where I just simply asked and she wasn't going to say no. The last was something that just happened without any warning, but she was a redhead and I am not passing that up. But those were the exceptions. It usually takes several sessions with a girl for her to be comfortable with that.
  • joewebber
    7 years ago
    one things is for certain. if you decide to do it, make sure that you do it at the beginning of her day, rather than after she's been working a while that day.
  • georgmicrodong
    7 years ago
    @jackslash: LOL!
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    I will go in for a kiss before I DATY.
  • 3LeggedMan
    7 years ago
    I had a CF that liked to get DATY. But the shocker for me is that she'd always be looking to DFK right after. I certainly don't feel such a need for kissing when I've just gotten a BJ.
  • Tiredtraveler
    7 years ago
    I don't think there is much difference between DATY with stripper who is careful to always use a hat for FS than a promiscuous civilian. Likely safer! I seldom DATY anymore to be careful and the fact I seldom see anyone more then two or three times to be comfortable enough to get that personal.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    If it feels right I do it. If it doesn't I don't. I am impervious to all bad things so disease is no factor.
  • jestrite50
    7 years ago
    For me it's a matter of chemistry. If I'm really into the girl and she is into me it just cums natural. I use a lot of foreplay if I'm going to have sex. You have to prime the pump or stoke the furnace so to speak. The first thing I do with my GFE girls is to start kissing them all over their bodies. I kiss them from head to toe. Then I go for the titties and suck them real good. They love that. From there I work my way down to the cooch. I start by kissing all around the labia then DFKing the vaginal then I start licking it real slow and I lick and lick until they start pulling my hair and start to orgasm. Some girls have problems getting to orgasm but usually I can get them there. After they have at least one orgasm I shove in the cock and ride it hard. I don't usually cum in her pussy I pull out and then she takes it in her mouth and sucks me off taking the load in her mouth. Not all are swallowers. Some swallow some spit but it's all good. These are my GFE girls. All are dancers or have recently danced. All of their pussies smell fresh and I would eat them anytime any place.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    ^^^^^^^ !!!! :) SJG AC Spotlight Series: Rickey Vincent's Party Music [view link]
  • s88
    7 years ago
    @jestrite50 same thing I have no problems with DFK and FIV/mutual masturbation/HJ no completion on 1st visit. Visit 2 is DATY/BJ/69//FS with completion. I dont fuck on the first date, only the 2nd ;)
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion