tuscl

At what age should a stripper retire?

Tuesday, February 7, 2017 11:52 AM
just want to get a general consensus on what age a stripper should retire. I've heard a few times that "25" is considered old. I have come across a few women who were in their 30s, but not many. I know everyone has different preferences on age, but in general, what age do ya'll think?

36 comments

• rockstar666
    7 years ago
    It's not a question of age. I have two regulars in their 40's who are both in their prime, while I've seen 30 year olds that were already over the hill. Guys like JS69 think 20 is too old, while I think 18-15 is (usually) too young. So there's no set answer.
  • rockstar666
    7 years ago
    18-25 that should have been! LOL
  • larryfisherman
    7 years ago
    It varies. Some girls age better than others. I've seen some strippers in their mid 30s that still look smoking hot. I would say for most women though after the age of 30, you are a little past your prime.
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    She should retire whenever she stops consistently making money. I have known women who were around 40 who were top earners. A lot had work done + spent a lot of money keeping up their appearance so that they still fit the "hot stripper" or "barbie" category. A lot had accumulated regulars over the years so they already knew they were banking when they came in each shift. Also, when I think about it, I have known plenty of 35+ black strippers I've worked with man eaters. Customers could not resist them. And they were smart hustlers. Age doesn't matter so much as: does she look washed up or hot?
  • NinaBambina
    7 years ago
    Awesome. Thanks for the info.
  • impala
    7 years ago
    When they stop looking good doing it and start looking desperate
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    Count me among the folks thinking there's no universal "should" here. She should retire when she feels it's affecting her emotional health, she should retire if she's not making money, she should retire if she thinks the door is closing to other prospects, etc. Beyond that, not my bidnez.
  • Subraman
    7 years ago
    ^^^ That said, my near-universal impression of older (e.g., 40s+) strippers is that many times, they are miserable, they think they're now stuck, etc. This seems like a job where a primary goal should be getting out "in time", with enough money to pursue other options even if that means lower salary.
  • THE CHAINDOG
    7 years ago
    If she keeps her looks, stays in shape and CAN dance, A girl can work until 40.
  • twentyfive
    7 years ago
    I don't think about it very much, but my thought would be when she wants to. It's her decision to make, some are smarter than others about making decisions.
  • RandomMember
    7 years ago
    I pretty much only pay attention to dancers who look under 25. To each his own. I also don't glamorize strip clubs and think it's a toxic environment for the vast majority of girls. I wouldn't wish the lifestyle on anyone I cared about. Only exception is if she is emotionally strong, needs the money, and had a solid exit plan.
  • warhawks
    7 years ago
    I agree that as soon as a dancer's income starts slipping, it's probably time to start looking for another line of work (as long as it's not the economy causing the downturn). Some girls can still look good into their 30's approching 40. But smoking, drinking, drugs, stress, up all night, can take a toll on a lot of girls and they can age quicker than if they hadn't been in this particular line of work. But I'd say on average, if a dancer is in the 35-40 age range, it's probably time to turn in their stripper heels...
  • lopaw
    7 years ago
    I know some 20yo strippers that need to "retire" right now because they are just terrible at it. And I have danced with 40yo+ gals who brought it strong and knew what they were doing. Age is irrelevant.
  • ATACdawg
    7 years ago
    My ATF was 45 when she retired. She went out at the top of her game because of a couple health issues. When she was on, every other girl knew they would have to up their game big time just to get to even half of what they made when Summer wasn't there. She wasn't quite the prettiest, she didn't quite have the best body, but she was undoubtedly the sexiest woman, the nicest person and carried virtually no stripper shit. A lot of guys agreed. And she was a GILF! At the late (snif :-( ) 1320 Club II, my favorite was a woman who was well over 40. She was also a GILF. Again, one of the most popular girls in the club, and she only had to work two days a week. She was very thin and fit, but most of all she, like Summer, was just plain sexy. I don't know if she is dancing somewhere else. I have kept a watch on some of the other club sites hoping she'll pop up somewhere else. She may have moved south to be closer to her granddaughter. I miss her too. I know a few other, younger strippers who are also very sexy. They will have long careers IF they want them.
  • chessmaster
    7 years ago
  • JohnSmith69
    7 years ago
    If a stripper wants my money, she usually needs to be in the 18-25 range.
  • grand1511
    7 years ago
    I guarantee that you would all enjoy a lap dance from my 50-year-old stripper. But if you're too young, she might not dance for you. She thinks that's kinda creepy.
  • Lone_Wolf
    7 years ago
    They should think of retiring when they have to shift to an intimidation or sympathy hustle to make cash.
  • WTFlock
    7 years ago
    I would say 35 to 40 is the limit, provided they are still in great shape and look good. However, considering there are a lot of customers in their 60's and older, some of those customers might prefer a dancer closer to their age. So, if a 50 year old dancer still looks good and she can get a handful of regulars, it might be possible for her to still dance 2 or 3 days a week and make steady money.
  • WTFlock
    7 years ago
    Agree with Lone Wolf. I had a late 40's dancer that was in great shape who was really pushy trying to sell dances. She kept approaching me after a few no's. I could see that she had to be really aggressive to compete with the younger dancers.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    7 years ago
    Amen to what Lone Wolf just said- the sympathy hustle sucks. Although there is always moving to Atlanta and getting a job at the Cleremont ;)
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    Dancers over 35 are not the norm - but there are def dancers up to their early-40s that can still make good $$$ at it. An older dancer is usually not at the top of her game physically thus she may not have as many admirers as when she was younger; but doesn't mean she won't have any - most custies probably prefer the young hard-bodies but there are def those that are either innately attracted to older women or prefer the company of a more mature woman. Also, not as many clubs may be open to older dancers thus she may not have access to the top club(s) - I'd say 43 would be the tops as long as she still looks attractive (w/ the caveat her income will likely not be the same as when she was 23 but may still be good-enough).
  • Dougster
    7 years ago
    Around 25-28 would be good, but early is better too. 35 at the absolute very latest.
  • JuiceBox69
    7 years ago
    I would say 40 but with that said I know a dancer in her 50's that is sexy as all hell and if I could I would totally fuck her
  • Player11
    7 years ago
    28 A stripper I had done from when she was 26 to 35 stopped dancing when she was 28 shortly after marrying 3rd husband. She got into sales and legal work but continued c me at notel - I believe she had other prostitution clients as she had profile on SA. She divorced the husband after 5 years and was impregnated by young boy toy from her work while I was out of town couple months. She was really good fuk and price right. Even after she PG tried continue sugar relationship I declined and am searching for new SB / mistress. I have seen strippers over 40 desperate oldies not competitive w the 20 yo girls. Many of them ROB bc don't know any other way.
  • Player11
    7 years ago
    Will also add - one they are a whore, always a whore - never forget it.
  • sharkhunter
    7 years ago
    67 but not where I'm watching. That way we could ask strippers if stripping will be their career choice for life. I remember a hot 45 year old stripper. She looked only 30 something. Some people age well. I remember asking how old someone was that had all gray hair and I thought maybe she was in her 60's or 70's. I heard 50 something. I was surprised. Of course I did not ask the person. I asked someone else. I'm sure they might feel insulted. I ne ear known an older person to be bothered by someone thinking they were ten to twenty years younger.
  • DandyDan
    7 years ago
    There is no set age. I knew a 50 year old dancer who could have kept going, if family issues didn't get in the way. It's not only about having a good body but also a good attitude.
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    Normally I don't like desertscrub's negativity, butI have to say his "chainsaw out of your asshole" post was ace! A bit psycho and I'm not sure how it fits into this thread, but it made me laugh so I still say "ace!" :)
  • 4got2wipe
    7 years ago
    Regardless, I think rockstar666's "it depends" comment is spot on. ;) Except for the 18-15 typo! Fortunately we know rockstar666 meant 18-25 as he rapidly acknowledged.
  • gammanu95
    7 years ago
    Strippers never retire. They just move to Atlanta, dance at Clermont, and fade away... Seriously, they can do it for however long they look good doing it. I've seen 18year olds that had no business taking their clothes off in public, and there was one dancer called Lil Bit who claimed to be 52, but she had a rock hard body complete with abs and perfect glutes. The face and skin tone were easily 45+, but she was a great dancer in stage and in VIP.
  • savannahWylde
    7 years ago
    DesertScrubs comment FTW. Totally made me smile. I liked all the input though.
  • san_jose_guy
    7 years ago
    Usually they start thinking about retirement when they see that they aren't getting the attention and money they were used to. For them, it is all about ego in the first place. So it can depend upon things about the girl, about what other options she has, but also on completely external things, like how competitive the strip clubs are. SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    7 years ago
    When they need to take out their dentures for a BJ (not that that is a bad thing) :)
  • Phoenix133
    7 years ago
    I think it varies from person to person.
  • skibum609
    7 years ago
    The first time I got a dance from my ATF she was 19. The last time, she was 31. Hotter in every way now.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion