tuscl

What is wrong with georgmicrodong?

rickthecoconutcrab
On the beaches of Hawai'i... wearing a suit and taking time to scuttle across the bikini babes!
Friday, December 30, 2016 2:56 PM
I tried to send him the following and realized he has me on ignore! What's up with that? You're kind of a weird hairless ape. But that means you may have insights into the hoi polloi of TUSCL. Can you get these idiots to realize that we ricks know what's best for them. I mean really, what kind of goofball hairless ape doesn't listen to us? When a crab, a lion, a vulture, and a barnacle all agree you know they are right! Scuttle! Scuttle! Scuttle!

10 comments

• crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Maybe He has a gold ball in his ass
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Supercomputers: [view link] SJG [view link] Anthony Bourdain slams ‘privileged’ liberals for ‘utter contempt’ of working class [view link] Problem with compromising with the God Fearers, is that their way of life is always built upon child abuse. 1964 - John Coltrane - A Love Supreme [view link]
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    He has old powdered gold bond balls
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    "What's wrong with georgemicrodong?" Well there's the micro dong thing. But on top of that his micro brain thing.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    His balls hang lower than his dick LMFAO
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    "He has old powdered gold bond balls" Lmfaorotf
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    George should love you, he is crabby himself
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    ^^^ brilliant
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    Maybe CrazyJoe should become AKA CrabbyJoe?
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    He has old powdered gold bond balls His balls hang lower than his dick He has low self-esteem So yeah I would be crabby as well
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion