tuscl

Christmas Present From Dougster to TUSCL

I wanted to do a quick survey. This year, I wanted to prepare a Christmas present from me to TUSCL. Which of the following would you prefer? (and, sorry, but you only get to choose one of the following two):

1) A line by line analysis of RickyBoy's The System?
2) Part II of the Secret History of RickyBoy and The System in which we cover his college and early career years?

27 comments

• JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Option #1
  • chattguy123
    8 years ago
    In the words of juice "I'll play devil's avocado," option 2.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    enough already

SJG
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    I'll mark SJG down as "no strong preference".
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I'll go with whatever option Rick chooses
  • ime
    8 years ago
    I will go for 2, with optional 3 you break down sjg's video when his exwife cuckolded him.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I agree with cflock.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I can only imagine what dancers lurking on this site think of our antics - LOL
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    I too must concur with cflock.
  • DoctorPhil
    8 years ago
    in an effort to reduce greenhouse gas and be a responsible citizen of the world i am requesting that instead of gifts this year that people make a donation to "the foundation to stamp out the mentally ill living in san jose basements - aka lloydism"

thank you for your thoughtfulness. future generations will sing your praises
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    2 An audio book version would be nice
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    Another vote for option 2.

It could be more of a psychodrama, tracing the environmental and cultural factors that shaped this generation's must influential strip-club monger. It could be an inspiration to future generations looking to figure out how to pay hookers for sex.

@Phillip's point about reducing the carbon footprint also makes perfect sense.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Fuck it

Option 2 it is
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Maybe for new years you can do option #1
  • gawker
    8 years ago
    The shortest one
  • Spirit_of_Alucard
    8 years ago
    It is so sad to see that a VILE ATTACK DOG like Dougster is still posting here.

You're number 3 Dougster...number 3
  • Sleepwalking
    8 years ago
    Option 2, but it also has to be made into a Youtube video with a bikini clad stripper reading it aloud.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Ok, pretty clear lead here... I'll let the voting run over night, but barring any last minute miracles looks like we'll get to learn about RickyBoy's college and early career life.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Option #2. I want the back story, the motivations, what shaped the man and his eventual system.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    I'd settle for a list of the home habitats of the entire Council of (little p)RICKS, and send mass mail it to all the big game hunter wannabes out there. Let the mass extermination begin...
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    #2. Been waiting for it to come out since the original story broke through.

I should create SJG beginnings before he got married to his mail order bride.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    Rick Dugan...The Man Behind The Suit
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    I like the audio book option as well. It's just so satisfying to feed one of those CDs to the shredder.........
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    A system to pay hookers for sex?

Silly RickyBoy!
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    LMFAO I'm excited
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion