tuscl

A blast from the past. Who can name the club or the reviewer?

shadowcat
Atlanta suburb
Friday, November 18, 2016 9:44 PM
April 11, 2005 • I have been trying to stay home each night, but when 10 PM roles around I just cannot make myself stay home and go to bed. I think about all of these cute girls I know down at XXXXXXX strip bar and I just cannot fall asleep or stay home. I went down there again tonight. It seems like alot of these girls must think I am rich and they are almost fighting for my attention now. My favorite girl of the 40 or so that I know actually came and sat with me tonight and just talked to me. I have been wanting this for so long! While she was doing this though, one of my other favorite girls had to come and interrupt and try to talk to me also. Later another oone of my favorites did about the same thing. This one girl named Jeri or Geri or however she spells it is such a turn on!! She will come and give me kisses on the lips and things like that that hardly any of the girls will do. I would gladly have her as my girlfriend if I could, but I just don't think it would work out with her or any of these other girls. Most of these girls earn about $200 to $600 per night just for dancing and don't ever actually work as hookers or have sex with guys for money. I only make $57 per day before taxes and about $40 per day after taxes, but most of these girls seem to think that I make alot more than that just because I come into XXXXXXX almost every night and spend anywhere from $40 to $150 every night in about 2 hours. I also try to dress really nice and wear nice gold and diamond rings and stuff like that. I tell these girls I am poor and do not have money, but I don't think that they believe me and I think they mainly like me just because they think that I have money. I sometimes wonder if there is just one nice, cute, sincere dancer there that would really make a good girlfriend. I think there has to be at least one and that I have to keep going there and trying to find her. I have to go to the strip bar just to try to get at least a little pleasure and fun out of my day. This one girl named Lexie or Robin or Michelle (She changes her name alot.) was there tonight again. I have met probably at least 40 dancers there since I have been going there, but she is at least one of the top 3 as far as being someone who really turns me on and excites me. She absolutely drives me crazy! Unfortuneately she plays these little games like she will say that she will come right over and then she won't keep her word and then the next time I see her she will make it sound like I was the one who didn't show up and like I was the one who ignored her!! She has done this at least 3 or 4 times. I just don't know if she cannot keep track of what is going on or if she is purposely playing some game with me. I am absolutely crazy about her and would litterally do almost anything for her. I would do anything if I could just go out to eat with her and talk to her, just to spend some time with her. I would be in heaven if she ever came home with me some night and fell asleep next to me, even if there was no sex involved. I would love that so much!! I want to hug her and hold her and fall asleep next to her so bad that it hurts!!! She always smells so good and her skin is so soft and so warm.

18 comments

• JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Your gay boy friend clubber ?
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Shit, this was 11 f'ing years ago, most of us were not TUSCLers back then - is this member still active particularly on thr board? The only one that comes to mind out-of-the-blue/wild-guess is Alucard, he was a romantic no diubt, but Aucard was a nurse and made more $$$ than that so it couldn't be him
  • ThereAndBackAgain
    8 years ago
    TheColonel, found by search. His profile says last seen Aug 2016. Here's the original link. [view link]
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Good job - have no idea who he is - he only has 7 reviews and his last one was in April 2008 and also has just one comment also from back in April 2008, although he supposedly logged into TUSCL in August 2016 - how the hell are we supposed to know him
  • ThereAndBackAgain
    8 years ago
    This is really funny. The best jokes are where you're trying to tell the truth. He sounds like a gullible 19 year old who suddenly discovered SC and felt those strippers were his classmates who were ignoring him to make him crazier about them. My favorite part >>>> Unfortuneately she plays these little games like she will say that she will come right over and then she won't keep her word and then the next time I see her she will make it sound like I was the one who didn't show up and like I was the one who ignored her!! She has done this at least 3 or 4 times. I just don't know if she cannot keep track of what is going on or if she is purposely playing some game with me. >>>>
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    "Most of these girls earn about $200 to $600 per night just for dancing and don't ever actually work as hookers or have sex with guys for money." Well, I know it's not a club I go to.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I was there that night, jack, it never happened. :)
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    It was juice's granddad, fruit doesn't fall far from the tree
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    LMFAO
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Only on days that he actually wipes.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    an entertaining read. it may be youthfull but it still applies even at my age.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I just wanted to see if any of the older members remembered this guy and his off the wall reviews. They were entertaining.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    "57 dollars per day.. shit JUICE wipes his ass with 58 dollars every day" Brilliant! But maybe juicebox69 should invest in a bidet!
  • DoctorPhil
    8 years ago
    “I sometimes wonder if there is just one nice, cute, sincere dancer there that would really make a good girlfriend. I think there has to be at least one and that I have to keep going there and trying to find her.” lol. just lol “I would be in heaven if she ever came home with me some night and fell asleep next to me, even if there was no sex involved.” yeah because according to san_jose_guy you can always rape her in her sleep
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    sc, No recollection at all. If I remember last year, I'm happy!
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    Until someone came up with the right, extremely obscure answer, I was going to guess Timex345 before he got all cynical and shit.
  • Aravas
    8 years ago
    I thought it was alebegonz
  • Aravas
    8 years ago
    Ok I just read the colonials reviews and oh wow
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion