Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

If i asked the top 10 strippers at a "clean" club for extras...

S
SupremerulerVIP113258

Illinois

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

How many would say yes?

Replies (20)Latest

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

Quite a few years ago on a very slow day shift at the Columbia Platinum Plus, I was sitting with 4 strippers. I asked each one if they wanted to fuck. I got 2 yes's, 1 no and one maybe. :)

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Depends - are you wearing a 3-piece suit?

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Platinum Plus isn't a clean club dum ass lol

At true clean clubs and their the hottest ones...I thank your looking at a few grand and a 1% yes rate

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

At a clean club probably 1 out of 10 mainly b/c the club would not allow it and would make it hard to get away with - but there can often be that risque dancer

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

Wrong service. Usually a minority of dancers at clean clubs will pitch OTC offers, IME. I don't know if that counts to answer your challenge.

Profile picture for DandyDan
DandyDan
•

I concur with Dominic. At the no extras club I go to regularly, there are always some willing to do some OTC action.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

The number who say yes is proportional to the amount of money you offer. Almost all strippers will fuck for $1000.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Jack bingo

Profile picture for Beaver_Hunter
Beaver_Hunter
•

I ate baby strippers pussy in a clean club.I was 1 for 1 that night

Profile picture for impala
impala
•

"Clean clubs" are great places to set up "take out"

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

Pretty low ITC. Pretty high OTC.

Profile picture for knobsnbobs
knobsnbobs
•

Agreed. OTC is usually the way the "clean" club girls go because they will lose their job if they fuck around at work.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Ditto. I've heard of dancers getting the boot at Fantasies for giving hand jobs, let alone anything more. I do think that there is a sizable number who would do OTC. Same for the Virginia clubs around DC and the DC clubs as well.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

With or without running RickyBoy's The System?

Profile picture for mjx01
mjx01
•

what jack said... depends on the offer amount

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

You'd go 0-10 at Heavenly Bodies as far as ITC sex goes, but as I've said before, my regulars allow some unauthorized exploration. I would think if the price is right, perhaps 10% would do OTC.

S
Supremeruler
•

"Depends - are you wearing a 3-piece suit?" No.

"With or without running RickyBoy's The System?"

Lol. Fuck the system. That shit sucks.

S
Supremeruler
•

Rockstar, could I get one of those shot girls to do otc?

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

I have NEVER even gotten a good dance from a shot girl there! Air dance only. I never asked one for OTC but I wouldn't hold my breath. That being said...you never know!

Profile picture for scguru
scguru
•

I had a stripper tell me one time (after she said she doesn't do extras) "all of the girls in here have a price" Pretty much sums it up imo, I'd say 90% would fuck for 1k or less.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement