tuscl

If i asked the top 10 strippers at a "clean" club for extras...

chessmaster
Illinois
Monday, September 26, 2016 1:23 PM
How many would say yes?

20 comments

• shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Quite a few years ago on a very slow day shift at the Columbia Platinum Plus, I was sitting with 4 strippers. I asked each one if they wanted to fuck. I got 2 yes's, 1 no and one maybe. :)
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Depends - are you wearing a 3-piece suit?
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Platinum Plus isn't a clean club dum ass lol At true clean clubs and their the hottest ones...I thank your looking at a few grand and a 1% yes rate
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    At a clean club probably 1 out of 10 mainly b/c the club would not allow it and would make it hard to get away with - but there can often be that risque dancer
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Wrong service. Usually a minority of dancers at clean clubs will pitch OTC offers, IME. I don't know if that counts to answer your challenge.
  • DandyDan
    8 years ago
    I concur with Dominic. At the no extras club I go to regularly, there are always some willing to do some OTC action.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    The number who say yes is proportional to the amount of money you offer. Almost all strippers will fuck for $1000.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Jack bingo
  • Beaver_Hunter
    8 years ago
    I ate baby strippers pussy in a clean club.I was 1 for 1 that night
  • impala
    8 years ago
    "Clean clubs" are great places to set up "take out"
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Pretty low ITC. Pretty high OTC.
  • knobsnbobs
    8 years ago
    Agreed. OTC is usually the way the "clean" club girls go because they will lose their job if they fuck around at work.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Ditto. I've heard of dancers getting the boot at Fantasies for giving hand jobs, let alone anything more. I do think that there is a sizable number who would do OTC. Same for the Virginia clubs around DC and the DC clubs as well.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    With or without running RickyBoy's The System?
  • mjx01
    8 years ago
    what jack said... depends on the offer amount
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    You'd go 0-10 at Heavenly Bodies as far as ITC sex goes, but as I've said before, my regulars allow some unauthorized exploration. I would think if the price is right, perhaps 10% would do OTC.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    "Depends - are you wearing a 3-piece suit?" No. "With or without running RickyBoy's The System?" Lol. Fuck the system. That shit sucks.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Rockstar, could I get one of those shot girls to do otc?
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    I have NEVER even gotten a good dance from a shot girl there! Air dance only. I never asked one for OTC but I wouldn't hold my breath. That being said...you never know!
  • scguru
    8 years ago
    I had a stripper tell me one time (after she said she doesn't do extras) "all of the girls in here have a price" Pretty much sums it up imo, I'd say 90% would fuck for 1k or less.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion