tuscl

Best Strip Club Cities

Nixur68
Texas
Wednesday, September 14, 2016 11:27 PM
A little new to the game but I'm started to become a bit more well travel and after reading tuscl I'm getting the vibe there's a wide variety of quality experiences throughout the United States but the current state of affairs seems to be... Good - California, Texas, Florida, Georgia Okay - Midwest Bad - New York, Nevada Thoughts?

34 comments

• twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Cities ? You need a geography lesson!
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    Best - Providence.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Come to Detroit. Many, many clubs will blow your mind, including your dick. LOL
  • Darkblue999
    8 years ago
    Philadelphia also
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I will only mention cities I have tried in person. Best: Detroit, Miami, Atlanta, LA Worst: Chicago, Salt Lake City
  • Longball300
    8 years ago
    I agree with most comments and will add a few more based on experience; Good: Tampa, Toronto, Niagara Falls, New Orleans. Bad: Myrtle Beach, Nashville, Pittsburgh, Cleveland. Best: Detroit in a landslide.
  • jbdsm
    8 years ago
    I would add Phoenix to the good list
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    The best are Detroit and Miami. Atlanta is right behind those two. Also good are Phoenix, Dallas, Baltimore, and Tampa. Horrible are the entire states of Virginia, Arkansas, Utah, also DC and Chicago. Most of the rest are some form of mediocre.
  • Dolfan
    8 years ago
    Setting aside the difference between cities and states, when it comes to separating the good from the best, it all depends what you want and what you're used to. I know people in S. FL who prefer the clubs in Vegas, who's gonna say who's right?
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    The idea that Detroit blows away Providence is funny. Please explain how full service in a clean private environment in a non-violent city, with hotter dancers is';t as good as detroit? Put me down for disliking Tampa as well, but to be fair I have been to fewer than 20 clubs there. In any event and based on experience the worst are: Utah, Las Vegas, Ohio, Virginia, Northern Florida, Alabama with New Orleans the worst in America for non-tourists.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    i 've been spoiled. tijuana. hong kong. adelitas. and maybe the new dvtj. butt darn. they aren't in the good o'l usa.
  • Aajaxx
    8 years ago
    I'm very happy that I live in Phoenix.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    I haven't clubbed in many places but I seem to do alright here in South Florida from West Palm Beach to Miami its been pretty good for me, but I am just lucky which is better than being good.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Good: Miami; Tampa; Atlanta; Houston, Dallas; Phoenix; LA; Detroit: Providence If in San Diego; don't club there and make sure your passport is up to date and go over the border to Tijuana.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Is Providence still good? I had heard it took a serious downturn.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Orlando sucks. And I don't mean you can get extras.
  • HungryGiraffe
    8 years ago
    NJ is great for clubbing. Lots of UHM clubs.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    It partially depends what you're looking for and if value counts for you. NYC and Vegas are terrible for value. But both do have attractive women, and at least some take out is available in some clubs. Most of the Midwest is terrible all around, except Detroit.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    I stick up for San Diego and say we're better than half the country, but yeah, TJ sounds better. But TJ keeps prices down here despite the high cost of living. The girls are hot, the value is decent, but there's definitely a cap on how much ITC mileage you can get.
  • pensionking
    8 years ago
    My votes: Bad: Boston, Washington DC, Vegas and Orlando Good: Add NW Indiana and Ghetto Washington Park IL for extras to other suggestions above Best: Detroit, Phoenix, LA Want to experience (in order hi to lo): TJ, NJ, TX, GA, FL
  • rl27
    8 years ago
    I visited Phily a few times Darkblue. Didn't find anything worth much so far. Then again I probably visited the wrong clubs.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    New Jersey is very underrated. High mileage and you won't have to break the bank to get it. I need to get my ass to Tijuana. I'm pretty satisfied here in LA though.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Seems a bit of a myth to me that NYC has exceptionally good looking women in its strip clubs. I think there is way too much silicone and makeup. And that's saying nothing of the eastern european/mercenary attitudes. Just a complete waste of time. I definitely put Phoenix 2nd only to Detroit.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Detroit, ATL, Tampa, Toronto, Miami.
  • mjx01
    8 years ago
    First of all... things can vary wildly within a sate. For example, southern ID seems to be uniformly pretty lame IMO. Norther ID (Sateline), not "Detroit good" but above average IMO. Second, things can vary wild within a few miles. For example, Stateline ID good, Spokane, WA lame. Third, this does depend quite a bit on what you want. My humble opinion... Good = GTA (Toronto Area), although it's unclear if shifting legal climate in CAN is/will impact Good = Detroit, but with the caveat you need to know what kind of environment you are walking into Meh = ATL. If you can do day at Follies and don't mind the setup, the sure ATL deserves props. However, I don't see anything else worthwhile there. Meh / unclear = DC can be excellent eye candy, but the in club show is all look no contact. I can't convince my self there isn't take out or other better options, but I haven't really seen that discussed. BAD = Chicago, high coverage pasties or air. BAD = SLC is so bad, it makes DC look darn near ok. Other thoughts: Have yet to club in PHL, but would not think it has a good rep. I might be will go along with Pittsburgh proper not being "all that" but there are decent options if you are will to go outside the core metro-area. Or... go visit LG, and gain a whole new perspective.
  • how
    8 years ago
    El Paso has a mix of clubs with attractive women and clubs with less-attractive women, the latter of which offer ultimate mileage without effort and without much $.
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    Vegas clubs suck and are not worth the cost of admission. I've been happy with the LA/COI scene as it provides just about anything you could want.
  • Nixur68
    8 years ago
    It does appear that I need to retake High School geography. Not sure if I agree with Atlanta. Sure, Follies is great but the metro has started clamping down every other club. Surprised to see Phoenix and New Mexico mentioned as a positive along with the disappointment of Chicago and New Orleans. I'd also add New Jersey as a good State for clubbing.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    what is in new mexico?
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Albuquerque has some traveling talent come in and $10 lap dances to test drive. With not much else going on you have a tailored situation, meaning what the hell else are you going to do for fun?
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    What is in New Mexico? The Truck Stop With A Stripper Pole! [view link] [view link] SJG Belly Dance Makeup Pics [view link] [view link] [view link]
  • Nixur68
    8 years ago
    Almost forgot - Seattle could probably be thrown into the mediocre category but Portland's excellent.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    AFAIK Portland does have a lot of clubs but dances are often very expensive & mileage can be hit or miss - it's better than Seattle but it's not a strip-club destination city IMO,
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Been to both Seattle and Portland. Seattle sucks and Portland is only good for the variety and # of clubs. Portland has good ancillary acts in the club, meaning there's good beer and food, but the mileage fun is low and you have to do some smooth talking and spend some coin in the back room if u want any action.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion