tuscl

did i get scammed?

neon44
Dumped by ATF?
I met up with my former atf who I've known almost 3 years. We have been doing car meetups almost twice monthly for five months. We've been trying to set up a motel session and she says she wants to lose weight before restarting dancing. The last time I saw her was about 4 weeks ago. (she was on vacation). I gave her the "donation" in the beginning like I usually do. Before she left I asked her if she had her cell and keys (she was in my car). She said she could't find the money I gave her. We were looking around in my car and she was checking her pockets, bag. She was near tears so I gave her $20 for gas. Even though we became pretty good friends, I'm thinking I was possibly ripped off....

15 comments

• twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Doesn't really sound like that, it could have been, but you say you've been meeting for 5 months I would tend to think she did misplace her money.
  • crsm27
    8 years ago
    neon44....

I don't think u got scammed... I have misplaced things or thought I lost things that are in my pocket. Shit happens.

I bet you will find it loose in the car or she will find it in a place she normally doesn't put stuff. Which is why it seemed lost..
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    If go look around in your car again, could have slipped between the seats. If you find it a few days later, let her know and give it to her. Or ask her if she ever found the money.

In the future, I'd lay the money in an envelope on the dash and tell her, "this is so it doesn't get lost again."
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    I don't think you did unless the reason that you haven't seen her for 4 weeks is because she is avoiding you after your last meet up.

For your investment to date it seems like such a little amount to get paranoid over, but I'd still suggest you be on guard in case it was a scam attempt.
  • neon44
    8 years ago
    We got along great both times and she contacted me after coming back from vacation. I don't think she would pull something like this but its pretty strange to lose almost $200. I checked my car again and found nothing.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    It seems plausible she lost it, based on what you've written about her here and earlier. Strippers are sometimes scatterbrained and might lose/misplace wads of cash from time to time, even within minutes, in a confined area. Assuming it didn't fall outside the car, it should turn up eventually (either in your car or in her belongings). Not likely to be malice on her part. You weren't scammed. I can't really feel sorry for her either. She *HAS* to keep a better watch on her cash.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    ^ true Dom.

The fact she didn't dispute that you had paid her convinces me that she wasn't trying to scam.
  • neon44
    8 years ago
    thanks all
  • Ugluck75
    8 years ago
    Car meetups? $20 is nothing so I would not worry about it if she provides good services.
  • neon44
    8 years ago
    UPDATE. I feel dumb writing this but wanted to get it off my chest. After 7 months of car/park meetups 1-2 times per month , she ended it. We mostly talked about "fetish" wrestling, watched vids on my phone, she flexed, and did some cuddling, dirty talk. Most of the time she would contact me to set up another meeting. Last week we texted eachother and set something up. I texted her when I was on my way to the location and got no answer, texted her again after an hour and still no answer. I'm assuming shes having problems with her bf or something. (she could at least text me and thank me for helping her or something) We're definitely done. Last time she even had the nerve to ask for a larger donation. (always said she wanted to get back into dancing but had to lose weight) It was fun in the beginning but I ended up wasting a couple grand on her during the last 7 months. Wish I would of listened to the advice on this board and ended it earlier. I guess shy guy with not much bills and extra cash is a bad combo. Good news is i found another dancer in a nearby club who has a similar look/ build. I'm cutting back on spending and will never get that close to a dancer again.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Good idea
  • neon44
    8 years ago
    DAMN.........she texted me and said she was in the hospital this week and when can we meet. I want to put an end to this in a nice way.
  • K
    8 years ago
    Just tell her you can't see her. Period. Don't justify. If you justify she will argue. Lying is going to get you in trouble because you need to remember them.
    I am sorry but I can't see you any more. Or I am sorry but I don't want to see you any more.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Pretty much what K wrote. Be polite, firm, and direct.
  • s88
    8 years ago
    Never let a stripper go UP in price over time without more services HJ->BJ->FS->BBFS->submissive BDSM.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion