tuscl

How many strippers have REALLY kissed you?

larryfisherman
California
Tuesday, September 6, 2016 5:39 PM
One of my kissing threads from some months was bumped, so I decided to give an update, and ask a new question. Back then, I had only kissed one stripper, now my count is up to four, with a few others giving me a peck on the lips. How many strippers have really kissed you? When I say really kissing, I'm not talking about a peck on the lips, I'm talking about at least a little extended kissing. It doesn't have to be tongue. It's four strippers for me.

49 comments

• rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Not very many ITC since it's not allowed. Less than 5. OTC is all of them....which is also less than 5! LOL
  • CouldBe
    8 years ago
    Two.
  • TravelingGolfer
    8 years ago
    3 itc. 2 others otc.
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    It's only happened to me twice. Obviously both of them initiated it. It was awesome. I think I just got lucky and stumbled onto a couple extra freaky dancers. Wish this happened more often. Shadow is this really not that unusual at Follies?
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    At least 3-4 dozen, maybe more. All of my OTC girls kiss, and every DS kisses passionately. Sometimes I take 10 minutes and just kiss the DS while she rubs my dick. It's very erotic. I've also kissed many strippers ITC although I avoid the temptation if they give lots of blow jobs. For example, the blow job queen gives the best head imaginable but despite our many get togethers I've never kissed her. Never even considered it.
  • HungryGiraffe
    8 years ago
    About 40.
  • rl27
    8 years ago
    Four over twenty some years. Three were my favorites at one time and did so many times during our VIP sessions. The fourth was a one off session at an out of town club.
  • Dolfan
    8 years ago
    More than I can count. 3 today.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    I don't what's wrong with you guys. For me it's at least a dozen. Probably more like 20. Guess you guys just aren't RICH STUDs like I am.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    8 years ago
    I'm estimating but probably around six dancers.
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    Not many maybe a few but I have no idea the number.
  • Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    Three for certain. 2 ITC/OTC. 1 ITC. I'd like to say 5 total, but I don't feel like it was extended whether it involved tongue or not.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    OMG I couldn't even count. With the exception of Las Vegas, if I get dances with 4 different strippers, at least 2 are kissing me. It's not that hard, its all about how you touch them, look them in their eyes, and lead them during the lapdance. Fuck Juice even tried to kiss me when we met in his hometown.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Lots
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    Zero
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    "3 today" Are you being serious? I'm just talking ITC, not OTC. I would think there's a lot better chance kissing OTC.
  • jester214
    8 years ago
    I have no interest in kissing strippers, never have. A few have initiated it before I could stop it, including a smoking hot blonde from South America who wanted to DFK. I let her continue but still wasn't really into it.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    @Bavarian- not even with your CF that you pay lots of money??
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    About 5 or 6.
  • aks451
    8 years ago
    Two so far, one was a dfk / makout. Several friendly kisses on lips.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    GoVikings - I'd say it is about 50/50 in VIP. I'm too fucking old to remember how many I've gotten kisses from or BJs.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    I've enjoyed DFK with at least half a dozen strippers ITC in the last two years, continuing OTC with three of them. Most were on day shift at the same club. Sometimes I make out with two of them in the same afternoon. It's one of the reasons I keep going back there :)
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    A bunch.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    ^^^I think Lopaw probably has the most out of anyone.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    I gotta say that is probably true, larry. For some strippers our DFKing is a novelty, for some it is curiosity and others it really turns them on to be with a woman. But whatever the reason I'm there for them. I'm a giver.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Lopaw is savvy like that, how do you think she sells so many houses as a realtor in LA?
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    lmao shailynn. :-D
  • dr_lee
    8 years ago
    I had this one dancer a while back where kissing was her MO! Lol But I was younger and ignorant that kissing just any girl isn't alwAts a good idea. I would say maybe around every 1 out of 10 dancers seems to enjoy kissing, and that's being generous as a lot of clubs nowadays barely allow you to touch the dancers.
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    I'm with sc on this. After 40+ years, I have no idea.
  • Clackport
    8 years ago
    Like Shadowcat and Clubber, I've lost count.
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    Within the past week: 3. Lifetime about 40 or so.
  • ellocohombre
    8 years ago
    Still waiting for my first REAL kiss from my ATF.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    No idea, quite a few over the years. Lopaw, I'm moving to LA, help me. LOL
  • DandyDan
    8 years ago
    I have no idea for sure, but I believe in the entire history of me and strip clubs, it's got to be around 10. There are 6 I can absolutely say for sure.
  • Longball300
    8 years ago
    My WAG would be around 60? Guess I spend a lot of time and $ in the VIP.
  • lotsoffun201
    8 years ago
    I've lost count over the years but my CF loves to DFK in VIP. She is a MILF type from overseas and I think she's looking for a husband.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    Let me know when, vm....I'll pick you up at the airport and we'll head right over to my fave club and the "help" shall begin ;)
  • Dolfan
    8 years ago
    Yes, 3 today was a serious comment. And were ITC, 2 of the 3 I'd never met before and were "really" kissing me out front before we even went for a dance. I didn't realize it was that uncommon, in my experience it's not. Sure, all three made it a point to tell me they never kiss customers, but I believe that as much as I believe the bear who says he doesn't shit in the woods.
  • Clubber
    8 years ago
    On this topic, other than a "friends" kiss, I never did with my ATF. During the second visit, our entire relationship changed. Even so, still my ATF.
  • Beaver_Hunter
    8 years ago
    I was teasing baby stripper at the hotel the other day. We were close to the NECKCAR race and there were a lot necks in the pool. I told her I wanted to go down to the pool and make out for a few minutes. She wasn't interested.
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    That's awesome shadow---because in my experience it's not that common in most clubs But I guess that's just another reason why Follies rules! :-)
  • wallanon
    8 years ago
    I used to not do it. To the point where I've put a finger or two up against a dancer's lips to remind kissing in the club is not my thing. It happens once in a while now if that's where things go.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I think it really is going to depend on the venues, and also just how one goes about it. I mean, to get good results it helps if you've developed a kind of a way with women, a way of putting them at ease and just drawing them in. Our local clubs are no touching, so that is not supposed to be happening. In San Francisco, when it was all Deja Vu branded clubs, they needed to keep it more conservative looking, and they had this "higher volume" business model for Centerfolds. But now being told that they still do have all the clubs except Crazy Horse and MBOT, and hearing that they are committed in TJ to a front room GFE approach there, I can draw some conclusions. They have now these unbranded clubs, where there is no real reason they would have to be more conservative than other operators. So I suspect that the girls might be more out in the open, and that front room GFE is likely going to be common. In San Mateo Club Ante, front room GFE was getting common, as the club was going to be closed. In the Mexican Bar Circuit, they usually say kissing is prohibited. But then, they are already crossing over all sorts of lines. When a girl wants to trying line you up for OTC, usually she will not hold back. In those cases I usually try to start it with open tongue kissing. And then back to our local regular clubs, sometimes girls just get their tails on fire, wanting to line up OTC. They can go into full afterburner DFKing, much better than civilian DFKing usually is. And then in AMPs, that was where I really learned how to get then into hungry and aggressive DFKing. Some depends on how you are dressed. Sometimes its just that some shops do more FS, so they are used to it. But you just learn how to get the girl ready for it, without actually tipping her off. And then when you try it, she usually will just let go. What follows from that will always be sublime. Obviously in a strip club, best is to get her DFKing in the front room, before you have committing to booths or back rooms. SJG Lou Reed Egg Cream [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Larry, you have posted about their being some girls at these clubs that you want to take home with you. If you focus your attention on these girls, probably you can make it all go exactly as you like. Girls respond when they can tell that a guy really likes them. SJG
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Three or four?
  • jestrite50
    8 years ago
    Larry o have had many strippers kiss me and I have kissed many of them. When I was at a club in SE Michigan 2 weeks ago the dancer and I started to DFK and she wanted to suck my touch of all things. She had me stick out my tongue as far as I could and then she worked over my tongue like she was giving my tongue a blow job.
  • jestrite50
    8 years ago
    Tongue Damn spell check
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    the best kissers i have had the pleasure of experiencing are usually the best bbbj artists too.
  • s88
    8 years ago
    5 I can name (real names) since March 2016. Also 3 unknown real name/one time make out sessions during that time.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion