tuscl

What's the most you've ever spent for one night in a single strip club

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
I spent a little over $2 K per night a couple times in nyc clubs that I wouldn't be caught dead in today. All I got for that money was an LDK. But that was very early in my strip club career. I quickly learned how to get more for less, and how to choose better clubs.

65 comments

• shadowcat
    8 years ago
    Around $500 but I normally spend $3-400 anyhow.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    there were a few 6k nights in las vegas. and a whole lot of 4k and even more 2k nights before i finally got vegas out of my system. now it's under 1k nights in los angeles and tijuana.
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    A single night in a single club, for me around $400. And that was also early in my SC career.
  • maho
    8 years ago
    When first visiting and had no idea what I was doing....think around $1,200.

Now when I visit can have all the fun I can handle for $400-$600ish - including drinks, tips, ect.
  • dallas702
    8 years ago
    A bit over 8 years ago I was in a Montreal "off-island" club on a weekday afternoon and encountered several very cute and very willing young ladies. The club had VIP rooms with actual doors and real locks (to keep them out of trouble with the law - prostitution was legal but the rule was "behind closed doors"). Thanks to a little blue pill my Dr had given me months prior from his sample stash, I was able to repeat the fun several times.

Since the club wasn't busy, all the "ladies" enjoyed "competing" for my attention, and after the first round, I was excessively generous to all. I think I spend close to your $2,000 that day.
  • TravelingGolfer
    8 years ago
    $400 on a few occasions. That doesn't seem so bad now. Never really had an out of control spending night that I regretted the next day I guess.
  • maho
    8 years ago
    My numbers are in regards to Detroit clubs like Penthouse and Flight Club and what can be done there.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    $900
  • RTP
    8 years ago
    I think about $400. I prefer visiting more often and spending less. I also prefer more mileage. Makes it a challenge to find a fit for clubs. Follies works, Wackos works, Greenville, SC used to work.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    $800 seems to be my max, but I can't remember if that included me and my buddies cover which was $120. That was in Vegas.

On average if it's a "full service night" and drinking is happening, it's more around $400-500.

My most damage was with some high rolling doctors in Vegas at club XS at the Wynn. Even though it's not a strip club it might as well be. Our tab at the end of the night was around $6,700. Luckily I only had to pay about $600 of that.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    8 years ago
    About $600
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    $50,000
  • Darkblue999
    8 years ago
    About $320
  • bvino
    8 years ago
    $450 in the club and $500 OTC. I get more for less now thanks to the advice I get from TUSCLE.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    $125
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    larry the fisherman. details please.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    @justme62- people on here always chide me on my making it rain habits, so I was just being sarcastic with that response.

The most I've spent in one night was around $3,000.
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    For me about $500.
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    1,000 to the CF
    200 for VIP
    Total of 1,200
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    3k is a impressive amount. especially if you make it rain.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    it more than covers the whole stage. especially at sapphire. 6x. (such lame stages.)
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    larryfisherman, I am glad you were being sarcastic. I was just about to hit you up for some strip club spending money. I think the most I've spent in a club was $600 down in my early Florida days.
  • timothyjames55
    8 years ago
    $3,500. Then a slew in the $2,000+ range.

I need to have a serious chat with justme62 about getting "Vegas out of my system", as all my spending is there and I'm not even a local.
  • timothyjames55
    8 years ago
    Last paragraph of my comment deleted, but to add: it just sucks because I've been to clubs in Phoenix and California where a got a lot more for my money (and so effectively was able to have a great time on about 1/5th my Vegas amount), but absolutely nothing does it for me like going to Vegas. It's honestly hard to explain.
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Jeez TJ55; no wonder your faves like you so much
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    $3,000 was my most, but I had a few $2,500 and $2,000 nights like timothyjames55.
  • timothyjames55
    8 years ago
    I'm thinking (hoping?) that it was a newbie phase. Whereas I was spending more and more each trip, probably chasing a rush, I've spent less in each of my last two trips, and plan to continue to do so until I get it to where I want it to be. Maybe around $1,000 or so. I only go every 4-6 weeks or so; couldn't sustain it if I was going weekly like some of you veterans!
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    @ tj55:

Was that mostly on just one dancer or did you spread the wealth?
  • bubba267
    8 years ago
    $1,200 on three or four occasions.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    vegas has been a blast... i live part time 100 miles away and when i first split up with my wife (32 years at that point) vegas was the logical (?) attraction. i had a nice savings and it seemed the money was gonna last forever with some good investments. short story the judge ruled in total favor of my wife and my investments have gone nowhere. the attraction of vegas took an abnormal amount of time to get over... such good times over and over. butt now i can handle vegas. still an attraction... butt LA and tijuana has become a much more attractive destination. i am slowly getting over LA now and enjoying hong kong, adelitas and the new deja vu tj more and more. so much my hope is to move to tj part time.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    $1200 a couple of times. Once I was hitting up a bunch of clubs in Vegas, then I did a repeat performance in Seattle although that was more of an accomplishment since it's harder to burn through money there.
  • timothyjames55
    8 years ago
    @papi_chulo - originally it was spread out really well, lots of variety. Then I started to develop a couple favorites, then one clear favorite. So the last few trips it's been 80% on her.

Next time I'm going to pull that way back though. The return has... diminished. I'm not talking about extras either. I don't do those (I know, PL of the year award). I just don't like how've I spent in one night what she typically makes in a week, and the gratitude has gone down and almost feels like it's been replaced with an expectation.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    About $500
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    "... I just don't like how've I spent in one night what she typically makes in a week, and the gratitude has gone down and almost feels like it's been replaced with an expectation ..."

Welcome to the world of strip-clubbing and faves - that is often how it goes
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    The most would be under $500.00. Usually 3-400 anyway.
  • stripfighter
    8 years ago
    "... I just don't like how've I spent in one night what she typically makes in a week, and the gratitude has gone down and almost feels like it's been replaced with an expectation..."-timothyjames55

One solution is to vary it up. Vary how often you see her and how much you spend when you do. Sounds like you've conditioned her expectations.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ yeah - and being "Mr Nice Guy" in strip-clubs often puts you in the chump category where she takes your $$$ simultaneously taking you for granted
  • gawker
    8 years ago
    I've never spent over $1500 in one night, but one night I saw 4 guys come in after a Patriots game and they were drinking Champagne - Krystal at $180 a bottle. They were stage tipping with $20's and had every girl drooling. They rented 3 adjacent Champagne Rooms and took 6 dancers with them for two hours. My ATF was one of them and she said it was a fucking orgy with the waitress running up bottles of champagne and she described one dancer snorting lines of coke off a guys dick. Each dancer got $1200 and one guy paid for it all - about $10,000. She told mr his name and the company he and his brother own - small company grossing about $20 million a year.
    Fun if you can do it.
  • rattdog
    8 years ago
    $160 twice. once in mons venus the other platinum plus in memphis. i'm a real cheap fuck compared to the rest of you all.
  • silkypants
    8 years ago
    3k is probably the most damage I have done in a strip club. I am more impressed with anyone who could spend 1k in tijuana. I maybe spent $700 with the jacuzzi suite on a weekend. 1k in tj is like 5k in detroit.
  • timothyjames55
    8 years ago
    "One solution is to vary it up. Vary how often you see her and how much you spend when you do. Sounds like you've conditioned her expectations."

Superb advice. It had been on my mind, but it's great to hear it from others.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    in las vegas i got away from my "favorites" that i had spent so much on. oh yes... we literally had drunken orgies... drinking... bjs... daty... drinking... fucking...drinking..and more drinking... it was fun to say the least. now i baiscally say hi and just enjoy the showroom... occasionally i will get a lap dance in the showroom with a new attractive girl. butt no more vip or even 3for 100 in vegas.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    I was with a buddy once, and he spent $10,000 that night. Between buying lots of drinks for himself and some dancers, making it rain, and doing several VIP's. He only goes to the strip club once a year, but when he goes, he goes SUPER hard.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    i haven't spent 1k in tj on one visit... butt i've have come close. hong kong is sooooo fuckin AWESOME! and adelitas is fun too.
  • TippingDollars
    8 years ago
    Personally 500. My friends spent about 5,000 on me and themselves for my bachelor party
  • TippingDollars
    8 years ago
    Personally 500. My friends spent about 5,000 on me and themselves for my bachelor party
  • Eric_Murphy
    8 years ago
    $800+ on one girl, no extras.
    I was young(er) and dumb(er).
  • jr1995
    8 years ago
    $300!
  • Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    The most I've spent was roughly 1200 - 1400 and that was at Little Darlings in Las Vegas. I was very new to the SC scene and thought oh full nude and I'm paying this much for 30 minutes and 60 minutes, I'm the man! Yeah...what a waste of money.

Fast forward to present day with a little more experience under my belt and the most is somewhere between $400 - $500.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    $500 is my one night Max.

$200 is my average
  • londonguy
    8 years ago
    I've never tried to work it out or think about it , I just spend until I feel content.
  • whodey
    8 years ago
    $12,500 is the most I've ever spent in 1 trip to the SC. All that money went to one hot bartender. Aside from that night the most I've ever spent was about $1,500.

In case you're wondering $12,500 can get you a great ride from a hot bartender. In my case I bought a nice Dodge Magnum from her for about 5k under its NADA value. Man, I miss that car.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    I was a strip club cheapskate for many years, often spending less than $100 and never over $250. However, in the past three years I have exceeded $300 several times and hit $600 twice. In my part of the country, $300 still buys a *lot* of fun in the club! I don't really expect to exceed $600, as I've found it rather easy recently to get sleepovers with two BJs for $400.
  • jester214
    8 years ago
    More than I care to admit. In fairness it all came from my good friends at the Bellagio.
  • TravelingGolfer
    8 years ago
    Jester, well that's cool at least. Did it come from the craps table, blackjack, slots, or what?

Whodey, you had me fooled for a second. I was like shit, that must be one hot bartender. Ha ha. Well played.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Gives a whole new meaning to "bring me a Magnum", doesn't it?
  • jester214
    8 years ago
    TravelingGolfer, I had a nice hit at VP and took those winnings to the blackjack table where I went on an excellent run.
  • TravelingGolfer
    8 years ago
    Nice. Sounds like a memorable night all the way around.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    I'm embarrassed to say this, but I think I went in for $5G once. It was a long long while ago, and I was drunk and stoned and had done a couple of lines. I don't remember what we did in VIP, but I remembered taking out that stop sign on the way home.
  • dr_lee
    8 years ago
    Probably around $1500 in a Vegas club. Pretty sure it was Rhino!
  • the mighty quinn
    8 years ago
    Just pictured the stripclub scene from Armageddon
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    @jestie: I didn't know you played blackjack! Do you use HiOpt-I or HiOpt-II?
  • jester214
    8 years ago
    I've tried most of the common counting strategies. Frankly I struggle to keep an accurate count with the speed that a lot of dealers deal, unless it's a half full table. Obviously I can do it easily at a one or two deck shoe but anywhere with decent rules and reasonable mins is going to be watching hard and/or let players touch their card. Besides you need a team to make any real money counting.

I mostly just use a simple Ace/Five count which should, with reasonable rules, keep me even with the house or give me a tiny edge. Plus it doesn't feel like work.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion