tuscl

I should know better, but it feels so good.

Hooked on a local (Detroit area) stripper. WTF am I thinking? I'm having one hell of a lot of fun with her OTC, so far financially it's not hurting me (2 years into this) but the problem is I'm beginning to like her. You know, when you know better but don't care, that's a problem. Thinking about going cold turkey but my balls hurt when they're to full.

30 comments

• wallanon
    8 years ago
    I'm going to drift off message on this one. It's ok to get attached. If you're hooking up with someone on the regular (for 2 years?) and not getting bored then it's bound to happen on some level. It's only a problem when it affects your judgment and has a negative impact on other areas of your life. Only you can decide when that's the case. The other side of that is her boundaries. If she's all business about it, she might cut you off if it seems like your feelings might complicate things.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Even if you're fucking someone for money, and the first words that comes up when you think about her is "meh, she's okay," if you keep sticking your dick in her, eventually you will become a little attached to her. The more time that is spent with her you have become more comfortable around her and may have even developed a chemistry.

If it's not breaking the bank, you're having fun, and she is giving little or no drama, I see no reason to end it. If you end it, you're probably gonna find a replacement and down the road (a year, a few months, etc.) you will be in the same predicament again.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    You seem to be self-aware of the potential pitfalls - YOLO so enjoy the ride if you are enjoying it - hopefully both of you can maintain a balance where it continues to be beneficial for both parties w/o too much drama.
  • Htxx
    8 years ago
    Thanks bro. She's pretty cool. I've brought her around family, & friends. She can handle herself very well. We're definately an "odd couple". She's 20 years my junior, while no one says shit to me about it, she's very attractive. To me it's probably very obvious to the world that she's only interested in me helping her financially. At the same time all we do is laugh, party and have a hell of a good time.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Nothing wrong in liking her, you are aware of the pitfalls. Enjoy, because next day, you might be dead.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    enjoy your time with her. sounds like you got a good thing going.
  • Htxx
    8 years ago
    Thx Vinny & Papi. I'm not used to absolutely no drama and no BS in life. So in that regard she's very refreshing to me.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Fuck her in the pussy - then repeat
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Hookers sure know how to cast their spells on PLs.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I've admitted for a while now that I'm in love with my DS. But I know she's not my girlfriend, I know she fucks many others, I know she only hangs with me for money, and I know it won't last. But I care for her very much, I enjoy her immensely both sexually and otherwise, and I call that love. Given all of the wonderful things that she does for me, more than any girlfriend or wife has ever done, and given that she's my perfect 10, I don't really see how I could feel any differently.
  • ppwh
    8 years ago
    I'm with the others. The problem I can see is when a regular screws you over and you allow it because you're blinded by a fantasy/attachment/etc. As long as she treats you well, no harm, no foul. I mean, I have even started liking the person who makes my sandwiches at Jimmy John's. It happens. You don't have to give up self-respect to like someone.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    "if you keep sticking your dick in her, eventually you will become a little attached"-shailynn

Why do I think this would make a beautiful and profitable tea shirt
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    Its only a problem if you make it one.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I get attached to many dancers but my attachment seems to only last for the length of time I'm getting dances (or other things) from them - then it's off to the next adventure - I have too much love to give for just one ho :)
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I have too much love to give for just one ho :)-Don Chulo

Another great shirt
  • timothyjames55
    8 years ago
    I'm attached to a dancer. Pretty badly too. I think about her all through out the day. Damn, I thought I was the only one. I don't feel like this topic is ever talked about. I'm currently trying to decide if I should either quit seeing her altogether so it doesn't get worse, or just go with the flow and let whatever happens, happen. Leaning toward the latter. So far no drama though, so there is that.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    @ tj55:

ppwh's comment seemed very sensible (enjoy the ride but know it's only a ride)
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Men - everyone takes 3 paragraphs to explain their point.

Women - lowpaw does it in half a sentence.
    "Its only a problem if you make it one."
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    lopaw is not your typical woman
  • Htxx
    8 years ago
    Great thoughts and comments by all. Like looking in a mirror but getting other opinions I find it very helpful.
  • Timex345
    8 years ago
    I had to quit several dancers because it wasn't fun being a customer being attached to a girl.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    @ Papi Chulo "Lowpaw is not a typical woman"

True. But part of me would love to see her made house mom at some random club and just sit back and watch the fox run the hen house as a fly on the wall :)
  • rickdugan
    8 years ago
    I am going to give an opposing view to what most have shared on here:

Run, do not walk, to the nearest exit!

You're in Detroit for fuck sake - nobody is buying your argument that you are still seeing her because you need her for ball relief. You are seeing her because you like being with her and are comfortable with her. When those feelings start, this whole things turns from entertainment to something more complicated and almost inevitably damaging. If you're lucky, you'll escape with nothing more than hurt feelings. If not, she'll do far more damage to your bankroll, something which I've seen too many times to count with over-emotional men and the strippers that they like.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Rick, please send Sal a copy of The System, asap
  • Htxx
    8 years ago
    I have a bad feeling Rick is right
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Agree with Rick. Run, don't walk, away. Been there, done that, bored the board with my saga three or so years ago.

Start here: https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=1…

Then this one: https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=2…

If you're still not convinced, go here: https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=3…

Part II if that last one is even more revealing.

You've been warned.

• rickdugan
    8 years ago
    The risks of feelings like this are why I don't do things like overnights with OTC strippers and rarely do anything outside of hotel room trips. I have a wife and emotions like that are reserved for her and her alone, but even if I was not married I wouldn't be inclined to waste those emotions on someone who is with me because I pay her in some form or another.

As we get older, I think we naturally yearn for the things that we can no longer have or maybe even what we missed altogether. New, passionate, spring time love ranks right up there. I am not as old as some on here, but as a guy well into his 40s, with a wife and three kids to boot, I'm old enough to understand that those days are behind me. I think that this type of acceptance is what keeps me and many other guys grounded enough not to chase after things that we can no longer have.

It is their time now, and the time of our kids if we have them, and others in the newer generation. Our time for that sort of thing has come and gone. Old guys chasing after young strippers inevitably ends badly. The only question is how much of our time, money, emotions and dignity we sacrifice before the train arrives at the station.
  • stripfighter
    8 years ago
    Rick's right. Not about her, but about you. You have to decide if you can handle it for what it is, or if you're in over your head.

Good luck.
  • stripfighter
    8 years ago
    NOthing wrong with having favorites as long as you set your limits. My ATF, been seeing her for a little over 2 years who makes me not want anyone else. That's ITC. Outside I have too many OTC activities(non SC related) to be obsessed with her and that's where I see guys go wrong, but that's a life problem.

Lucky I haven't been down the rabbit hole. Probably came close to putting a foot in when I offered 1k for play which she turned down. Did me a favor and didn't even know it...
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Time to either pony up (and sack up!) and make her your mistress. So, do you have an extra $60K - $100K to support a dedicated mistress ? If not cut this one loose.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion