tuscl

Strip Club Changes

fastscrs
Virginia
Saturday, August 6, 2016 10:09 AM
What would you like to see strip clubs change/add/stop that would make a better strip club experience for you? Although I doubt it will ever happen I'd like to see strip clubs allow masturbation while sitting at the tip rail at the stage. Instead of just watching the dancer and giving her tips you could unzip and jerk off right there at the tip rail. What abut you?

41 comments

• chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Not sure if that's a joke or not but that would put all strip clubs out of business. Lol.
  • jsbach
    8 years ago
    You could do that now. Just be discreet. Unless you wanna jizz on the girl or your dollars I guess.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Longer songs, seems the trend is towards more expensive dances & shorter songs - i.e. if more strip-clubs offered better value not only would they get more customers but more importantly more custies willing to spend
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    I do kinda wish strippers were employees and not independent contractors so the clubs could fire all the robs and underperformers.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    Lol I've never been to an East St Louis club, but I used to routinely read on TUSCL that customers could eat out the dancers at the tip rail in ESL clubs. Not sure if that still happens. That's kind of close to your idea
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Longer songs. The average song length in the strip club is 3 minutes, better value would be 5 minutes, And when they play the super long songs, they should play it all the way through, like "Stairway To Heaven" for example.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    The LDKing could save some money if they allowed jerking off at the tip rail. But I think I'll stick to blow jobs in the VIP.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    @chessmasters My question is serious. I'm not up on the legal differences between the two. Instead of firing independent contractors can't they just refuse to allow them to keep working there?
  • bubba267
    8 years ago
    No smoking. Baby Dolls was heaven in that regard
  • mjx01
    8 years ago
    Besides legalized FS... there are still a few states that need to get on the no-smoking in businesses open to the public bandwagon.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Is that YOU Pee Wee Herman? Just/kidding. Please no jacking off next to me. No. I would like longer songs. Songs used to be 4 minutes or longer. No places are clipping songs to 3minutes or even 2.5 minutes. I say keep them 4-5 minutes and just raise the dance prices as needed. For me ~25 min of dancing should cost $90. That's what I'm paying and I'm comfortable with that. I'd like to see more nude clubs (or a nude club period, in Ohio). Nude + Alcohol or BYOB is something I'd like to see more of, in Ohio. I really don't want to have to travel to club. The dancers tell me they'd like to see house cuts on dances reduced (these have been increasing steadily) and have drink prices raised to compensate. I can see their POV and I don't mind meeting them halfway there. I would like to see more "I'll give you my email then you send me a free admission coupon whenever I request one." Crazy Horse does this and I like this.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    flagooner, yes they could but instead they keep them since they are paying the club in tip outs and dance fees. If it was the reverse(club paying the dancers) They would have more incentive to fire robs or otherwise unproductive strippers because they would be hurting club profits.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Ldk, you are asking too much. 4 minute songs and no more than $25 would be easier for strippers to live with. I do think air dance clubs need to go though.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Good point. Wasn't thinking of the tip outs. Thanx.
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    I wish Baby Dolls had a VIP membership program where for a a flat annual fee you would get free cover and use of VIP areas. The Lodge and Bucks Dallas have it. This would save money for the regulars.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Now that I'm thinking about it making them employees may not be a good idea. What I mainly want is clubs to get rid of robs and dancers that hide in dressing room(unproductive) waiting on their whale or regular and replace them with more productive dancers.
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    Chess, it should not bother you if a stripper decides to do nothing while waiting for her regular or whale. I too have wished to get dances from a particular stripper but she was hanging out with a group of guys, the whole night. Oh well, that's her choice. If I'm going to see my CF, she knows that I want to be first, so she will hang out in the dressing room until I get there.
  • maho
    8 years ago
    Don't believe I saw this one, but no shot girls.
  • maho
    8 years ago
    All clubs allowing private VIP areas. Let it be between the dancer and customer what goes down in VIP - except drugs. Know this is a city/state thing though and how it's enforced.
  • DandyDan
    8 years ago
    The easy one for me is cheaper lap dance prices. The one thing I know one of my clubs could do is if a dancer is in the lap dance room, she could get passed over if it's her turn to dance on stage. One other thing that club could do is have a 30 minute VIP experience, rather than always pay by the song, but then again, that's the club that also overcharges for everything, so they would probably overcharge that, too.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    fastscrs, I'm glad you started this kind of a thread. You are thinking along the same lines as me. We should be trying to exert influence in order to make things better. Shortly after joining, I started, to talk about how we could get the same quality that they have in TJ's Hong Kong Bar. [view link] Before trying to explore this, I think there are some important premises which should be discussed: 1. Are you talking about what can be gotten away with under current US law? Or do you mean if laws could be changed? 2. Some are finding that the Membership Club approach, pioneered by swinger's clubs, is better. I lifts all rules against public sex and lewdness, but it does not lift the state penal codes against prostitution. But as a matter of practice it becomes very hard to enforce. The only way you can allow alcohol though is BYOB. 3. For myself I find No Alcohol to be better. 4. An issue is, for how long would you want to be staying with a girl. If it is to be a long time, then you need something like a motel, and then food too. 5. Strip Clubs were not intended to be brothels. The reason they developed in the US, is because our law prohibits brothels, but our constitution makes prohibitions on nudity very hard to justify. So in other countries they may have brothels, while a strip club and overt displays of nudity would be offensive to them. As now strip clubs seem to be turning into brothels, you will often find competing interests as to how exactly things are done. 6. In strip clubs, especially ones trying to get around laws and going for high mileage, the management has very little influence on how the women conduct themselves. All the more so if the management wants plausible deniability. You do not want to ever have a bunch of women testifying that you told them to do illegal things. 7. Lots of ways to get girls into bed. But getting them into high heels and makeup is more difficult. For some of us this is important, and this is what strip clubs are for. So ideally, if you are going to let things go further, you should have onsite complete satisfaction without the girl having to take off her high heels or change her clothes, or use motor vehicle transportation. If you want to see a girl outside, call her on the phone. But if you want to engage with one you just met, this is what strip clubs are for. So you pretty much need an adjacent motel. 8. TJ's Hong Kong Bar seems set up to let you have whatever you want. So you can have her in the first floor booths, in the upstairs VIP Room, in the upstairs private VIP rooms, or in the hotel. And then their is a restaurant. All this can be had in their fantasy land where women parade around in high heels and makeup, and they are all available to you. 9. The jerking off you speak of. In a membership club where people have signed consent waivers, I don't see any reason that would be unlawful, front room, or back room. If okay with girl, mutual masturbation would be okay. Certainly would be okay in Swingers Club. As far as money changing hands, very difficult for the authorities to enforce against such things. This would not be my interest though. 10. The more girls per shift, the more competitive they will be. 11. Open 24 hours means that girls can work in stints of around 2 weeks, doing their sleeping and eating with customers. They can sleep with you, because they have to sleep sometime anyway. They aren't losing money as there will be other customers later on. But this trashes girl's outside life, like maybe with her kids. So the solution to this would be a worker owned collective, where right on the property women can live with their children, and have their own schools, and the women run it. 12. Best if house cuts are minimized. Instead there is a door cover, refreshments money, and girls paying a flat access fee. But minimize the house getting money over booths and backroom. And of course the more people are engaging in the front room, and the more they are doing, the more that loosens everyone up. 13. But usually no property owner would want to be running such a thing themselves, because of legal liabilities. 14. A real membership club, like an exclusive society, might work. And then the women might be more inclined to discard all constraints and cautions, and just get 100% GFE with everyone right from the outset. 15. And of course, in everything you do, you just want to be dealing with the girl, no one else, and you don't want to be measuring time in songs. SJG Lori Graves, Pirates of the Caribbean [view link] Game Of Thrones Season 4 - The Red Viper [view link] [view link] [view link]
  • wallanon
    8 years ago
    To the OP topic, for better or worse there are some clubs where guys will work on themselves in front of the customers and the club looks the other way. I'm going to downvote that idea having unfortunately witnessed it. Wasn't so much the person doing it. I ignore stuff all the time in clubs. It's having to listen to people talk about it that's annoying. There is also the issue of peep show clubs existing for exactly those reasons.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    A lot of this stuff is illegal in some fashion. Open masturbation would run a lot of customers away never to return, myself included. Bavarian, why must she hide in the dressing room? Why can't she give me some dances then when you get there she will leave me anyway. Everybody wins. I get dances. She gets money. You still can have her as soon as you get there.
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    I would prefer not to see another dude jerking off so I'm not down with your idea. But for me as long as songs aren't shorter than 3 mins I'm good for $10 dances. I won't complain if they are longer tho. One club plays songs out of a jukebox so songs are full length. It's nice. Depending on the songs selected you might get 12-15 mins for 3 uhm dances in VIP with a happy ending.
  • BeachBoner
    8 years ago
    There were at least 3 places in the good old days in Highland Park MI where you could jack off, get jacked off, sucked, and eat the dancers while on stage. One was Celebrity House, one was Fancy Pants, can't remember the 3rd. Guaranteed get-off during lunch time.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    3-minute songs for $10 is a pretty-good sweet-spot w/ more time for more expensive dances (e.g. 4-minutes/$15; 5-mminutes/$20) - this would actually get me to part w/ my $$$ easier and get me to take chances on dancers I o/w would not b/c I would not want to risk paying $30 for a 3-minute dance w/ a dancer I was not sure off. w.r.t. a dancer not only not been able to be /w any other custy when her regular *is* there but not be able to be w/ another custy even when he is *not* there but "will be there", is insane to the point of dysfunctional.
  • maho
    8 years ago
    Drink hustles. At Flight Club as we speak - club opened at 7:00 and there is only me and 2 other tables with people - bought a beer and a dancer a drink 25 minutes ago - and my server has been by 3 times now checking my beer asking if I want another. wtf.
  • Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    A few changes I'd like to see -minimum 4 minutes per song and max of 6 that way it's longer plus the whole song gets played if it's one I like -floor dances are allowed. Visited a couple clubs in Cocoa Beach recently and it seemed only dances could be had in VIP. So instead of enjoying on $10 it's now $20
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    ^the waitress stopping by often does not bother me for some reason. In fact it's nice of her to do so in case I want her to break some change (20s into 5s or 1s) for me or get a glass of water or another cocktail napkin or a million other things waitresses can do.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    At least for starters, I would prefer dances to be by time instead of by song as is done in some clubs (although I haven't been to any like that) - that would eliminate the DJ and his song-cutting at his discretion, out of the value equation
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Ok, just noticed bavarians "I want to be first" comment. Sure, I don't blame you. Everybody would rather be first. I don't know why. Is it a power trip? Afraid of germs? Worried she might burn out before you get her? Are you just the possessive type? That said, strippers and whores( not that they are one and the same) should NOT be exclusive... To anyone. Special treatment is one thing. But if you want exclusivity, I might suggest a sugar baby or gf.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    I think song length is hardly noticable by most non hardcore/pl sc goers. Also, we have to keep in mind, even 3 minutes probably seems like eternity to most strippers during a lap dance, unless it's a vip and she knows she has a nice chunk of change coming her way. I think there has to be a halfway point. If it were up to strippers all songs would be 2 minutes tops(short of just taking your money for no dancing). 3 to 4 minutes seems like a fair halfway point.
  • maho
    8 years ago
    Agree Dom, except there is definitely a hint of an attitude when she's checking in on me. On beer 2, have bought a dancer a drink, another girl and shot shots, paid for a booth, tipped the VIP dude, tipped the bathroom troll twice now, and have done VIP once. Think I'm doing my share for the Flight Club economy. Hahaha. And I'm not done yet. Anyway, just don't need the server asking 5 minutes after giving me a beer - with follow ups on 5 minute intervals - if I'm good with my beer.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I would get rid of all the annoying extras in Detroit strip clubs.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    :)
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    If guys could jack off at stage, then the only guys showing up would be the ones wanting to see dudes jacking off. That would defeat the purpose. Soon there would be no female dancers and it would be just a gay circle jerk
  • dr_lee
    8 years ago
    1) No more female bartenders. May sound sexist, but male bartenders are better. 2) Dancers should actually have to DANCE while they are on stage, not walk around like zombies. 3) Stop letting dancers take up seating/space reserved for customers. If they are not sitting with a customer, they should either wait in the dressing room, sit at the bar, or stand around looking bored. Oh, wait, they already do those things, too!
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    crazyjoe +20 SJG King Crimson - Larks Tongues In Aspic [view link]
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    Where I club the buy-the-lady-a-drink hounding is relentless. That would be the first thing I'd like to see go.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I've found with some dancers, after I tell the waitress "no thank you, we're fine" for the second time, she'll ask me if I want the waitress to keep stopping by, if I say no, I've found the "dancer telling the waitress to take a hike" actually works whereas me saying the same thing, does not. Which tells me the waitress respect the dancer more than the waitress respects the PLs. This may not work in most clubs. But it does work at mine. -- back on topic. I wish clubs would concentrate on the few gorgeous dancers they do have, stop hiring overweight and fugly dancers, and just have the fewer gorgeous dancers circulate more.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    "stop hiring overweight and fugly dancers, and just have the fewer gorgeous dancers circulate more." I mostly agree with this but don't know how well it would work in practice. Overweight is less subjectibe than fugly but they could definitely lose some of the bigger than overweight dancers. Definitely agree though, some clubs could make the dancers circulate more.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion