Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

[OT] Chelsea Clinton

Dougster

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

What is your opinion? Fuckable or not?

Replies (22)Latest

Profile picture for larryfisherman
larryfisherman
•

Is a dog fuckable?

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

I don't want to know, larry. LOL

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Chelsea turned out to be a beauty. I'd do her after I do Ivanka.

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

No.

But she is a rarity in that she did improve about 1000 percent over the past 20 or so years. She was one butt ugly kid at one time

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

If my dog was as ugly as Chelsea Clinton i'd shave it's ass and teach it to walk backwards.

Profile picture for Dougster
Dougster
•

I'm gonna have to go with Vince on this one: I think she's definitely doable now.

Profile picture for Dominic77
Dominic77
•

She's definitely doable now and she's gotten better as she's grown up and matured. She's very VIP-able - intelligent and easy to talk to. I'd do it!

S
Supremeruler
•

if under the influence of drugs or alcohol, yes.

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

I bet she's great as a date as she's probably fun to talk to...but I can't find a single thing attractive about her face. Sorry Chelsea!

Profile picture for ButterMan
ButterMan
•

Id do her!

Profile picture for MrDeuce
MrDeuce
•

Aw hell naw

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Agreed, motorhead, when she was young she was a nice girl, but not really pretty.
She blossomed.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

I like Mrs Trump better.

Profile picture for bubba267
bubba267
•

To reflect on an old line from my teenage years....." I wouldn't screw her with YOUR dick"

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

So fuckable

Profile picture for shadowcat
shadowcat
•

I thought that Janet Reno was her father.

Profile picture for Longball300
Longball300
•

Interesting stuff on that Hubbell guy; looks a lot more like him than Bill for sure. After her plastic surgeries Chelsea is not all that bad but, does not hold a candle to Ivanka. Still not doable in my book other than to say that you did.

Profile picture for Daddillac
Daddillac
•

If somehow you could knock her up you would be set for life

Profile picture for chukko
chukko
•

I'd bang the shit out of that presidential pussy!

Profile picture for RandomMember
RandomMember
•

I don't find Chelsea attractive, but she makes up for it with intelligence and poise. Judging from pictures of Hillary in her youth, I think Hillary was better looking than Chelsea, age adjusted.

Not that I give a shit whether our political leaders are perfect specimens. Our greatest president was in a wheelchair.

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Watching her last night on TV, she does have a nice set.

Profile picture for PredragDr
PredragDr
•

Tiffany Trump before all of them.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement