tuscl

I licked it.

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
In case you wondered.

It wasn't bad. Taste kinda like chicken.

A few things that helped.

A shower beforehand.

A blunt beforehand.

Closing my eyes also helped. i still knew where I was but for some reason this helped.

33 comments

• ppwh
    8 years ago
    The things I wonder are:

Did you get a pink sucker at the end like they give to kids after blood draws at the doctor?

Would you do it again?

Did you practice first on DS?

Is your tongue going all the way in next time?
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Did you get a pink sucker at the end like they give to kids after blood draws at the doctor? Yes but it was grape.

Would you do it again? Yes. She likes it.

Did you practice first on DS? No.

Is your tongue going all the way in next time? I hope not.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    JS passes another signpost on his journey to adulthood! I'm proud of you!
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    ^^^lol! Good job JS. As long as she's clean, it's really no big deal if you can get past the psychology
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    Welcome to the club. Hope you did it well enough that she loved it and now expects it on a regular basis!

And frankly you sound like you are still freaked out by it. Man up and take care of your woman. Next time look her in the eye while you do it. Think about how hot it is when she looks you in the eye while blowing you. Same feeling for her. You can do it John.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    I didn't comment on the other thread, but a clean, hairless asshole isn't bad to lick.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Welcome to the club. I think I agree with all of your answers this time (to the ppwh survey) -- not that it matters in the least. Early on I did the eyes closed then graduated to something along what Corvus is proposing you try. I appreciate your honesty and openness.
  • beguiled
    8 years ago
    Someday, your taste will refine towards a 20 year vintage vegan anus. Mm, treats! Spice things up, feed her jalapenos the day before.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    I thought it would be more like chicken shit
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Cooked or raw?
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    One lesbian frog said to her lover "They're right. We do taste like chicken".
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    That's how it starts. The DC's next request for JS: Pegging.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Lol
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    @gammanu95, if she is half as freaky as John thinks she is, he will likely just die as soon as she mentions it. Unless she sneaks up on him when he's high on weed!

Think of the post John would provide us here on TUSCL following the DC's first pegging. Classic.
  • StPaul101
    8 years ago
    Im guessing if you just licked it she may not ask you do that again.

I don't stick my tongue in there but for some reason strippers like to tell me about some of the shit they do. I don't ask to hear these stories and just listen when they do but a couple have complained to me that some guys just can't eat ass.

I can understand why that would be and I don't tell them but just nod and let them complain.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I had to look that one up. Think I'll pass pegging.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    I never saw a correlation with women wanting ass licking and women into pegging. Do I think you are safe. Ditto with MMF or MFM. I haven't seen a female into that, ... Luckily.

I have seen women into anal dilation, though (on her not on you). Tongue, toys, fingers, and cock
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    Yea, but think of the comedy effect of John discussing the DC requesting he allow her to peg him! We need all the comic relief we can get these days.
  • Dougster
    8 years ago
    Threads you never imagined you'd see on TUSCL.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    So JS69, since you are telling us so much, one thing I was just wondering about. You spoke about the usual protocol with DS 1, purchasing a balm for the Jacuzzi water together, then renting the high end hotel room and picking her up after work and getting into the Jacuzzi, then weed, then making out, then onto the bed.

I was just wondering, did you let her hair get wet. I imagine she is a big haired bombshell. How did you keep her hair from getting wet? Did you dry her off before going to the bed, and her hair?

Just wondering. For me that Jacuzzi would be for later.

Thanks ahead.

SJG

Alban Berg
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hXSAN4tK…
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Fair enough, Corvus. Lol!
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    I thought I had heard of everything sexual under the sun, but the term "pegging" is new to me. However, as a teenager I read my dad's copy of "Myra Breckinridge" one night when they were out in about 1969 and ran into the concept there.

Now, between doing Chelsea Hubble Reno Clinton and being pegged by somebody hot . . . decisions, decisions!
  • stripfighter
    8 years ago
    You know what they say: Life is like a box of chocolate...
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Another one down for the JSster. I'm guessing DC will ask for a snowball next. Good times. Good times.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    It may be like chocolate if she pops one out while JS is licking. :)
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    +1 JS69 For showing us that old dawgs can still learn new tricks and us jaded TUSCL hooligans can still LOWER our purity scores!!!!
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Shit
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Literally
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Just shit
  • DoctorPhil.
    8 years ago
    i used to think that @JohnSmith was just a pathetic old midlife crisis retard who divorced his long suffering wife and went off chasing teen crack whores that he calls his dream strippers. but all of this discussion of rimjobs makes me wonder. is it possible that he is actually an @mikey troll account?

i am reviewing the results of my space geneious algorithm analysis of his posts. but for now you should be very suspicous
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    @Smith: " In case you wondered."
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    Yes, I was up all night wondering whether a decaying AARP dude on an anonymous board decided to lick his GFs asshole.

Riveting, really. Thanks for the update.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    My view point on this is expressed in the link below if you so choose to listen to what I da juice mane has to say

Listen to it here: http://www.smule.com/p/731123488_5271273…
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    To late guys I took it down...link is no longer good
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion