tuscl

Family Fun Day

jackslash
Detroit strip clubs
My CF Jenna invited me to her apartment on Sunday afternoon. Our plan was to have sex after her toddler Todd fell asleep, but the toddler did not cooperate. He ran around and threw things and showed no interest in a nap.

So Jenna suggested we walk over to a nearby park, where she would barbecue some chicken and her son would play and wear himself out. As Jenna cooked, I played with her toddler and made sure he did not hurt himself on the swings and slides. He ran all over and I had to pursue him and catch him before he ran out into the street.

Watching the young girl cook and the toddler play, I reflected that this had been my life 35 years ago. A family fun day. I thought about marrying Jenna and living happily ever. But she's a stripper and a whore, and I'm not completely out of my mind.

14 comments

• vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    jack, I'm happy you had a good time. Fun is my focus now in life, keep the faith !
  • hassenpfeffer65
    8 years ago
    Congrats on unexpectedly finding happiness for a few hours. Your post could have easily been a rant about your disappointment over a lost opportunity to have sex with a hot young woman but instead you gave us a glimpse at another type of experience. One that can be rewarding and pleasurable in a very different type of way. Thanks.

That said... Did you ever get to nail your CF? ;-)
  • motorhead
    8 years ago

"after her toddler Todd fell asleep, but the toddler did not cooper"

--

I have a solution for that. It was hot Sunday so I stayed inside and was watching a show on the History Channel about opiates. When morphine was invented in the mid 1800's, mothers used to give it to their young crying kids to put them to sleep.

Jenna -- being a stripper -- no doubt has something in her Crown Royal bag
  • Longball300
    8 years ago
    Morphine? How about just a half a Benadryl.....

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/lifestyle/20…
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Good story. But it would've been more entertaining if you'd married the whore.
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    ^ LOL
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Good story
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    "But it would've been more entertaining if you'd married the whore."

Yes, but as I said I'm not completely out of my mind. Would she marry me? Probably. Would I regret it. Undoubtedly.

• stripfighter
    8 years ago
    So you'd marry her if she was either a stripper OR a whore, but not both ;)
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    That's my idea of a fun time with the CF. I'm guilty of sometimes daydreaming about they same thing (she has 2 kids - age 5 and 1). But it's just that - a daydream.
  • rickdugan
    8 years ago
    The truly sad part of this story is that a day out at the park with his whore mother and her John is probably the closest thing to a real family day that this kid will ever experience, Other people out there probably thought that jacklash was the kid's sweet ol' grandpa spending quality time with his daughter's little tyke, never suspecting the sweet ol' "grandpa" was really just waiting for the kid to wear out so her could fuck the kid's hot mother. This could be a family day scene in the show Shameless, for those of you who have watched it, lol.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Better to set it up some other way, like a photo modeling session with her, and done someplace else.

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    But you're being good with your girl, better than it is with some of our regular posters.

SJG
  • CouldBe
    8 years ago
    That does sound like a good day. I, too, sometimes think of what it would be like with my ATF. I've wondered if there's ever been a time where it actually worked.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion