tuscl

possible OTC or couples lap dance

neon44
Dumped by ATF?
Saturday, July 16, 2016 6:25 PM
I'm considering meeting my ATF at a motel. She was fired from a club a few months ago and I've been meeting with her in a park and giving donations (sounds silly). She says she will return to dancing but I'm thinking not, said she injured her back in a fall. I sort of have a wrestling fetish and would like to have some light fun with her. This would be my first meeting in a motel and I'm a bit concerned about some things. I called the place and check in is around 12:00 and they accept cash which is good. The place is pretty cheap but got decent reviews. I know I'm paying for the room and assume I'll be doing the checking in. I'm not sure the motel policy but I'll probably have to show id (drivers license). When booking the room do I say its for a night even though I'll be checking out in an hour? Think they would be suspicious? I'm also a bit concerned about her bf showing up although I've met her around 7 times in the park and its never been a problem. When I asked she said hes at work. Said she has me listed as her cousin on her phone and if I text her to ask "if you want to come over to my pool, cuz", in case her bf is around. She usually contacts me first though. Another idea I've mentioned is to meet her at another sc and do a couples dance although she likes to motel idea better. I might wind up doing neither cause its comlpicated with her. Any tips regarding the motel? thanks

9 comments

• Corvus
    8 years ago
    Man, you seem to be over thinking this. Unless the hotel has hourly rates, and very few do, you will be paying for one night. But no big deal, the person at the counter could will not care at all how long you are there or what you are doing. If they take cash and do not require a CC for "incidentals" they probably won't even ask for your ID. No need to tell them you only need the room for an hour. Heck, she may be so impressed with your skills she wants to stay until her BF calls wondering why she doesn't have dinner on the table yet. Get a room on the back side and also park back there too if you're worried about discretion. Take plenty of condoms, lube, and bottled water or other drinks. Have fun.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    You're overthinking this. Motels don't care if you stay an hour or all night, and they don't care if you're fucking a girl. They just want you to pay and not to trash the room.
  • Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    Agree with the others on the room. Check in before she arrives. You could always wait in the public lobby until she arrives.
  • baconator
    8 years ago
    I've worked in hotels. Just don't trash the place, otherwise we don't give a shit.
  • lotsoffun201
    8 years ago
    Agreed! Check in, pay cash, lock the door with the deadbolt behind you. Leave when you want since nearly ALL hotels either have a key drop or a card which doesn't have to be turned in when you leave.
  • seaboardrr
    8 years ago
    You're overthinking this but if you've never done it before it's understandable. Never stayed in a hotel/motel where it's cash and no ID. Always stayed at nicer chain ones as an adult but they could give a rat's ass what you do as long as you pay, they (the counter person) never hear from you again and leave without trashing the place. As far as our experiences go you use a credit card (so they can charge you if you damage the place or steal the iron or coffee pot) and show ID when you arrive. Sign your bill, get your key card and walk away. When you leave whether it be an hour later or before checkout the next morning you never have to see them again. Just leave your key cards on the desk in your room and leave. As far as meeting your "date"; well...... If you've never met her OTC before I wouldn't text her with your room # for fear of who may show up with her. You might want to tell her to meet you somewhere innocent like the waffle house parking lot next door or the (insert big box store here) down the street and have her follow you to the hotel. If it's outside access great. Just park and go into your room. If it's all indoors just walk through the lobby like every other couple would. As long as you aren't falling down drunk pissing on the plants in the lobby they could care less who you have with you. Just make sure she doesn't steal the coffee pot on her way out the door.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Ha, I remember back when I had all these crazy thoughts too! Anyway, I am a huge advocate of combining both activities: go to a strip club with her to get drunk and horny, then back to the hotel to fuck it off. The boyfriend thing is interesting. On the one hand, I'm tempted to dismiss it as paranoia. On the other, every year we get a few stories of strippers setting up PLs, and their boyfriend(s) subsequently robbing, beating, or even killing the PL. You are most likely just having a Newbie Paranoid moment, especially since you've met her multiple times before, but there's no reason not to take a few commonsense precautions -- don't ever let the stripper think you have a lot of money, don't get too drunk (at least with a stripper you don't know very well), keep that hotel door locked, etc.
  • Ch3ll
    8 years ago
    @Neon44 Has the meet happened?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion