2am hitlist

chessmaster
Illinois
Sunday, July 10, 2016 7:47 AM
Meat72 Dallas Flagooner Jester

13 comments

• Mate27
    8 years ago
    Don't forget Obama, your male lover. If the Black Lives Movement could put the same amount to organize that amount of people to clean up their communities instead of protesting a false narrative, they would get rid of the criminal element causing the problem. Aw Snap!
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    Wishing the 2amer on folks. That's hardcore! I must have missed some non-brilliant interactions. What went down?
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    For the old timers, this is Troop vs Doc Holliday Part II. That shit (almost) got real. Troop was a psycho.
  • ASharpton
    8 years ago
    If the Black Lives Movement could put the same amount to organize that amount of people to clean up their communities instead of protesting a false narrative, they would get rid of the criminal element causing the problem. ^^^^ Don't be messin wit my people! Dey be doin jes like Jesse an me taught dem. Whitey tore down our naybahoods an whitey need to give us money an free stuff an new houses! We want justice No justice No peace!
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Hey 4got, this is just his version of the Rainbow Coalition Push. Better watch your back when you're on your porch at 2 AM with the cops shining their flashlight on you. How can anyone survive that ordeal? Must've been awful!
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    The black lies matter movement has been outed as a racist, communist, anti-American, radical left wing terrorist hate group. Every politician and civic leader should denounce them immediately, and news stories about their activities should be treated the same as with al Qaeda, ISIS, and the Taliban.
  • ASharpton
    8 years ago
    Watchoo talkn bout willis? Dey jes be doin der job jes like Jesse and me taut dem!
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    ^^^first honest thing Sharpton never said
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Lol
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Publicly wishing TUSCL members to be killed shows very bad manners...and is a little creepy.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    That's fucked up, man.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Watchoo talkn bout willis? LMFAO
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion