tuscl

A Quick Confession

Friday, July 1, 2016 9:27 AM
I take a deep breath, then slowly approach his cock. First I lick it. Just small, gentle cat-licks on the head. I find the taste is unusual but not unpleasant, as I lengthen my licks and work my way down his shaft. After a minute or so of licking the entire length of his cock, I take the head between my lips. The appreciative moan that he gives tells me I'm doing the right thing. Encouraged by his reaction, I start to suck on the head a little. I roll my tongue around it before working more of his gorgeous meat into my mouth. It's not long before I feel the head of his cock on the back of my throat.

32 comments

• MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    Is the *real* StarLight - double-oral revealing herself at last?
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    There's only one guy that can write like that....
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Wtf?
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Fuck off troll or youre going on ignore.
  • StarLight69
    8 years ago
    I am soon bobbing my head up and down on his cock like its the most natural thing in the world. The strangeness of giving another guy a blow job soon disappears as I take him deeper into my mouth and I start to enjoy it. With my free hand, I caress his legs and thighs, occasionally cupping his balls. After a few minutes I feel his hands on my head, showing me what to do, telling me to speed up or slow down as I look up into his eyes and see his wonderful smile.
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    Really Juice? You turned FAG? Now I gotta ignore all your personalities
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    You weren't already ignoring all juicebots? It has vastly improved my TUSCL experience!
  • Imamutt
    8 years ago
    Reads like a cut and paste from Penthouse circa 1985 if you ask me.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    ^^^ I think that was from a review Ricky did on a bouncer at Scores in NYC a few years back
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    So, OP.....when does he take your dick into his mouth???
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    This is a different StarLight - chess, stop you're trolling
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    Is this poorly-phrased trolling or are you now implying that you're a guy pretending to be gay or bi? As opposed to a guy pretending to be a female stripper! Regardless, that previous thread was some brilliant trolling. Kind of d-baggy, but it still got more than 100 replies!
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    That said, I found your use of "Ace" on the other thread kind of non-brilliant. I'm all for others using "Brilliant!" or "Ace!" but since you're trolling all you'll do is make that DoctorPhil guy say that I'm both mikeya02 and you and a bunch of other people. Unless you are DoctorPhil and this is a setup! If so, that is brilliantly d-baggy! :) Also, if you are DoctorPhil post more of the crazy stories about "Kim Bassetter" and fewer threads bashing mikeya02. The former = brilliant :) The latter = boring and non-brilliant :(
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Starlight is a faggit troll. Wonder who is the mastermind?
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ I think it's you
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Shayllnnn your comments about Rick cracked me ups....the last review I read of his over on stripper web sounded alot like this thread indeed lol
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Here in San Jose I go to Viet Coffee. There have been times when it was every day. If I lived in Mexico City: [view link] SJG
  • rockie
    8 years ago
    Spitter or Swallower?
  • StarLight69
    8 years ago
    I was giving head to a guy that I really liked during the first time we hooked up. He was pretty big, but, like I said, I was super into him so I wanted to show him a great time. I have a bad gag reflex, so about every other time I went down I was choking. I just closed my eyes and tried to relax because there was no way I was giving up. The guy, just as I'd hoped, was really enjoying it and starting pushing my head down gently and making all kinds of noises. Apparently, my will to succeed backfired on me because I gagged so much that THREW UP on him. Then he was so grossed out that he threw up. Let's just say I blew that chance (pun intended).
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Fuck you shithead
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    Bored with this shit now. Ignored.
  • StarLight69
    8 years ago
    So, I like giving blowjobs but have never been a "swallower." Something about the consistency of it really grosses me out, and I can't seem to get it down. Well, one night (by some streak of luck) I ended up making out with the hottest guy from the strip club. Things were getting hot and heavy, and he went down on me (OMG). I returned the favor because I'm a good person, and when he finished I was determined to swallow. My. Throat. Wouldn't. Get. It. Down. I ended up just spitting it back onto him. He looked super confused and grossed out...I just threw my clothes on and went back to the main floor.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    Right behind ya, sclvr5005. Buh bye now!
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Star is a shithead
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    This is stupid on several levels. I may be scarce here in the future due to shit like this. Peace out.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    Don't go away, rockstar. Just add StarLight - double-oral to your ignore list, as I added him/her/it to mine.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I agree rock tuscl has reached a all time low even for me da juice mane. I believe I'm going to vanish for the next six months at least and come back in January of 2017 in hopes thangs have improved. God bless my brothers
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    "Don't go away, rockstar. Just add StarLight - double-oral to your ignore list, as I added him/her/it to mine." I give high odds on this being a "him"! I think it is DoctorPhil creating a character everybody will hate so he can claim it is mikeya02 (and me and zipperhead and Hugh_G._Rection and CaraLynn87 etc.) That would be a non-brilliant plan!
  • 3LeggedMan
    8 years ago
    Ignored.
  • Jascoi
    8 years ago
    butt what if it's real?
  • JimGassagain
    8 years ago
    Is this for real? How dumb of her, or him(troll)!
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Wow, last July I was really in a bad mood that night! It's still stupid shit but these days I'm a lot more relaxed about it.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion