tuscl

Negative attention

Timex345
Illinois
Saturday, June 25, 2016 1:03 PM
I was just having fun and being real as the instructions suggest. Yet, I get attacked. Let's see. I have been accused of writing club ads for my favorite club and for also being a BR PL. Better to be fake like most of the chests of the girls I visit.

15 comments

• chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Facepalm.
  • BagBoyJames
    8 years ago
    Bless your heart
  • ppwh
    8 years ago
    On the other hand, maybe you could man up and appreciate all the effort the guys here have put into helping you.
  • a21985
    8 years ago
    Has Shailynn suggested that you take up stamp collecting yet as an new hobby rather than this? If he hasn't, than I will. Seriously man, you need some tougher skin. Keeping being you, but just don't get so damn emo when things don't go your way or people bust your balls.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    Need a tissue?
  • BagBoyJames
    8 years ago
    Flagooner that's what she said lol
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    You get "attacked", as you put it (in your typical self-pitying way) because: (1) You're always whining about something -- someone you hate at work or some dancer who ignored you or treated you like a (gasp!) customer (2) You keep saying that you're done with "showclubs" but you keep going back (3) Your reviews seldom contain any useful information, concentrating instead on some stripper that you're obsessed with or butt-hurt about. Have you noticed the many, many negative *props* on your reviews? The number must be in the double digits -- and that's not even counting the ever clever "club ad of the day" nonsense from desertscrub :) Seriously, dude -- you need to take an extended break from clubbing and examine your attitudes toward and interactions with your fellow humans (not just strippers). Stop being such a victim, abandon the emotional attachment to strippers, and man the fuck up!
  • .juicebox69
    8 years ago
    fag
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    Timex, why do you get so emotional?
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Deuce, well written. Has anyone met Timex? I often wonder if he's a troll, but for some reason his extreme patheticness has an air of truth to it.
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    LOL
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    I've thought about the troll thing too, but I don't think anyone could consistently pull off such pathetic whininess for almost 18 months. It takes a special level of butt-hurtedness to bitch about the fine bitches of Dancers in Indy and Hip Hugger in Kokomo, both of which I'm very familiar with!
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Finally Deuce enjoys my work of Art
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    ^ @bagboy. LOL.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    I have nothing to add to MrDeuce's assessment, other than he summed it up really well!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion