tuscl

Trying not to be a butthurt PL

Meursault
Missouri
Saturday, June 25, 2016 2:15 AM
As a long time strip club chump I realize that I can not avoid some level of pathetic loser-ness. I always try to avoid becoming one of the most pathetic strains of strip club loser though: the "BR" (butthurt regular). I can usually avoid it. I don't care about a stripper's boyfriend/husband. I don't care if she only sees me as a scuzzy old man that she cons out of money. I don't care when she is busy with other customers. I don't care if she says she will be in and then isn't. What chaps my ass though, is if some other customer gets more for his dollar (e.g., pisses me off when female custies get all up and in a girl for $1 on stage, then I get a wave and half smile). Just learned that a favorite met her current man at the club. At first I was unfazed (I don't care about their boyfriends), then after a few gin and tonics the butthurt pounced on me. Like this: I think wait, she met him after she met me. She met him at the club. Chances are he got more for his dollar than I did. I know. I know. I should only care if I'm getting what I want for my money. It shouldn't matter. If I was sober I might not even care, after all I'm not looking to date a 20 something. Still, bet he got more out of his private dances than I ever did. It's like at work when I sign a contract but then get the nagging feeling I could have gotten more. It feels like losing. The one upside to being a butthurt regular is you can save some money. New girls are usually cheaper than established favorites.

29 comments

• ppwh
    8 years ago
    You might be surprised. The times I have come closest to dating a dancer, their private dances were relatively tame.
  • bubba267
    8 years ago
    Will probably get shot down by those who believe that these girls only focus on the wallet or perception of wallet capacity, but I believe looks, personality, smell - breath & cleanliness, and to a slightly lesser degree, clothes, greatly increase quality of dances and VIP. $$$ certainly help but there is one really cute, sweet girl at Follies who tells me "you taste like Christmas" when we dfk. A good sense of humor and oral intercourse skills are helpful too with the smart ones... :)
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I like the new term you have coined BR. Their seems to be a lot of BR on this board and we have been lacking a term to call attention to this. Concerning your BR situation is what I have long figured out and it has profusely changed the course of history in my decision making. See it's not about what turns you on but rather out of all the strippers that you're turning on that you find the sexiest. From this stream of fresh water you need to extract your fish from. In doing this you will gain maximum pleasuring from your hard earned finances. I must warn you. If you continue in the path of just selecting your provider from girls that turn you on you will continue in your BR. The difference you have noticed is you are not turning your selection of girl on and their is nothing you can do to change that with her. The guys she is giving more attention and affection to is the ones she finds most attractive. What you need to do is find the girl that is into you first To tell you how to find this flowing ocean of fresh fish...well....that's for another thread
  • BagBoyJames
    8 years ago
    A little water and soap should change your results
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    I suspect her boyfriend shared a photo of his pet dachshund when he first got a dance from her. She saw that cute little weiner dog and said "brilliant, this guy is boyfriend material!" My advice is to adopt a dachshund buddy!
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    Sorry, I couldn't resist! ;)
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    There is definitely a service quality difference between customers from the same dancer. I used to get butthurt over strippers about lots of stuff. Things I used consider petty but now doesn't bother me at all, such as: whales/regulars hogging the best dancers for hours at a time, the dancers that go around to every white guy and sit in their lap and get rejected yet avoid me at all costs, being ignored for entire stage sets when I'm at the rail, just to name a few. One day I realized how pathetic I was being and stopped caring and trying so hard. There's too many fish in the sea to get butthurt over strippers. Juice makes a good point as well.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I had a somewhat regular dancer ask for a drink, then she asked if I mind if she smoked. Then she had to go find someone to bum some cigarettes off of. She comes back grabs her drink and said hope you don't mind but she had someone want to do a vip room with her. I was thinking, yeah right, get me to buy an $8 drink before tip to the waitress and then leave, how disrespectful. I believe in not rewarding bad behavior so I will likely say maybe later to her for the next couple months, maybe several. She just won't be a somewhat regular any more. There are other dancers I'm interested in who never did that. It's not being a BR but just getting taken for granted and I don't reward had behavior. The guy who did the VIP with her can buy her drinks in the future.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    I hope Timex is paying attention to this thread. He is the epitome of the butt-hurt regular.
  • bubba267
    8 years ago
    @ MrDeuce...you said it but I thought it....
  • BagBoyJames
    8 years ago
    Well I do declare
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    OT Maybe Juice has set the bar very low but there are some PLs on this board whose writing is very enjoyable. Meursault is one of them. Amazing how we all have the same words available to us, but the way we put them together is the difference between a Juice/SJG and a Meursault/JS69. No disrespect to anyone but good writing has to be praised.
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Well Meursault, I hope you get to have sex with her, pay her "to" leave, where the boyfriend has sex, and has to put up will all the other baggage/bullshit that goes with being a boyfriend.
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    In my PL mind, when I see my favorite smiling, laughing and giving a good stage show to other PLs, she's not necessarily treating them better. She is just acting to get them to like her and buy lap dances. With me, she does not have to act.
  • Meursault
    8 years ago
    Just to clarify, I'm not jealous, at least not in the typical sense. I don't want to date her, I just assume he got more in his initial dances. Also I was drunk. This girls is a sweetheart and she has given great dances and company.
  • Timex345
    8 years ago
    Yes. Guilty as charged. But, I like to consider myself a former BR. People can learn and change. I know I have.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I believe I'm to stupid to get insulted by Bavarian comment lol durr
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    fags usually dress and write better than Men I'm a god damn NeAnderthowl
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    Butthurt Regular is the perfect term. It's one of those "why didn't I think of that" terms that we've needed around here for a long time. I think even grizzled veterans get that feeling occasionally. As far as the Strip Club Buddha goes, it's the extent to which I can judge things as a business transaction instead of feeling butthurt, and when I do get a little butthurt the extent to which I can just put it aside and move on, by which I judge my Strip Club Enlightenment. For myself, when I catch those butthurt feelings creeping up on me, it's around YMMV. HEre's a story from some years back. I was a regular of a fucking gorgeous, outrageously sexy stripper who is practically legend in the SF scene. She was YMMVing the fuck out of me, ITC and OTC -- OTC, she was charging (and getting) $600-$800 from other guys, she was charging me $200 (no shit!!!). She provided me some outrageous sexual experiences. Anyway, we had gotten comfortable with each other to the point that we talked about our sex lives to each other, and one day she tells me "that guy behind the counter at XYZ store, he's really cute, I'm thinking about taking him home and fucking him." That raised the butthurt right away -- wait, she met him after she met me (sound familiar Meursault), I'm older than him but more handsome anyway, and she's going to just fuck him FOR FREE and she charges me money to be with her??? Anyway, this was over 10 years ago, before I'd reached my current level of Strip Club Enlightenment, so though I then avoided her for a few months, cooler heads prevailed, I realized what she was giving me was an outrageous value compared to all the other PLs -- guys who were so desperate for her they were paying her hundreds more than I was -- and that I should just stop talking with her about her sex life
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I think I'm a lil BR right this moment lol
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Just yesterday I was talking to this stripper for awhile. She was about to be on stage. She said she didn't want to go on stage, she asked if I would get dances from her so she could skip her stageset. I told her I would tip her on stage, then I would get dances from her. She agreed. After her stageset, she thanked me, and said she would be right back. She went to the locker room. When she came out of the locker room, she started to talk to another guy for a couple of minutes. He bought her a drink and they headed to the smoking patio. She saw me on the way to the patio. I reminded her about the dances. She asked if she could take a smoke break first. I said sure. As soon as she went to the patio, I left the club. I don't have time for bad customer service. In the past I might have been butt hurt, but now I don't worry about it too much, I just find other girls to spend money on.
  • Cowboy12
    8 years ago
    BR is pretty common. Happened to me a few times. Usually happened when my CF and I arranged to meet at the club, then she was busy when I arrive. I know its just all in the timing, and depends on how busy the club is, etc....but still...when you anticipate having a good time with a beautiful woman, it sucks when it does not happen as planned. I talked this out with my new CF and told her if she is busy I will find someone else. She was very cool about it and actually said she would not be "butthurt" if that happened. Its just how things work out sometimes. A former favorite would get upset if I did not turn away other dancers while waiting for her....to hell with that!!! That is one reason she is a "former" favorite. Too many hot women available in the club to worry about shit like this!!!!
  • ppwh
    8 years ago
    After leaving a club with marginal talent a few times when a semi-regular was "going to come back" (there was usually no one else who interested me, so sitting around there just wasn't any fun), she started being a lot more respectful of my time. At the busy part of an evening, she would often want to try for a couple of dances with a newbie or two and would come talk to me and say that she would be back in 25 or 30 minutes. She would keep up her end of the deal and find a way to make the wait worthwhile. I think an important part of it playing out in a way that benefited both of us was not getting butthurt about it, but instead just having self-respect and doing what was in my interest while allowing that she would do what was in hers. Also, I ended up meeting some great girls at the club down the road while she was chasing new money. :-)
  • K
    8 years ago
    Larryfisherman, "After her stageset, she thanked me, and said she would be right back." reminds me of the truism How does a stripper say good bye? "I'll be right back"
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    I guess I'm on the other side, where I like k owing that being relatively young and relatively decent looking sometimes nets me more mileage and bang for my buck than other guys probably get. This is part of why I've really started preferring late 20s dancers. To the 19 year Olds, I'm still a creepy old guy. But the late 20/early 30s girls I'm more of a peer
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    IDK where the line is b/w being BR and not allowing/accepting sub-bar service from a dancer. I don't get BR too often w.r.t. dancers I imagine in large part b/c I'm not into faves and always looking to get w/ the next-dancer - so if a particular dancer dancing for me is not doing it to my liking; I stop when the song is over and onto the next-one. I've rarely felt that another custy got more mileage than me - IME if the mileage is not that great it's usually b/c that is kinda the M.O. of that club and most of the dancers in that particular club. My situation is a bit unique in that being a clean-cut very vanilla-looking white-guy; I often feel I get more/better mileage in the black clubs and get away w/ more - IDK if part of that is if the AA dancers not finding me threatening or b/c they wanna keep me spending (since I'm often the PL getting the most-dances in the black-dives I hit) - w.r.t. the non-threatening part I say that b/c I've had on several occasions black-dancers tell me young AA guys in particular are often too aggressive for the liking.
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    hey chulo---i'm not too aggresive ;-)
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    We all are BRs sometimes. I wouldn't believe anyone who says they aren't. But I'm much less of a BR than I used to be. That's partially because of more experience, partially because of good tuscl advice, and partially because I no longer have to fight another whale for the affections of the DS. You've got more money than me asshole but I won.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion