8 years ago
    Easy, start ranting like
    Dougster used to.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    talk about sleepy time rape
    write paragraphs upon paragraphs or nonsense that no one really reads
    say the same things again and again
    try to talk about an organization you are going to build, that will never happen
    Stories about asian sex slaves in purple dresses
    repeat
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    All good points but first lay the foundation of creating at least one new account per month

Then you can reply to your own threads and make yourself looked loved

Then pick on the real user's
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Show your tits even if you don't have any
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Don't get your TUSCL accounts confused - trolling 101.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Poof you are a troll.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    get some banned and talk about faggots alot
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    dis this a lot
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Consult a subject matter expert - i.e. Juice

:)
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    bingo
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    This discussion board is a joke
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    fo sho
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Fuck you Jackie

Just messing w/ you.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    then if you get tired of getting accounts banned you can buy life time memberships for each one and your left free to roam
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    ive said it once and I will say it again I'm the largest contributer financialy to tuscl

I'm litery paying my rights to do I magic
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I also honestly club and post real reviws and give real helpful advice ppl just need to sift threw my shit
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    also take drugs and post a clog up the board like joe does at mcdonalds toilets
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    papi lol love you dawg
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Shit.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    LOL
  • DoctorPhil.
    8 years ago
    why would you want to be an internet troll @chessmaster. is it because you actually cant play chess.

try tic-tac-toe with chief TUSCL troll @mikey aka @zipperhead aka @CaraLynn97 aka @Meat72 aka @san_jose_gay aka a bunch of other crap characters.

i would love to see an @chessmaster versis @mikey tic-tac-toe game. they would be drawing all sorts of stupid things in addition to x and o. it would be like watching that juice retard order 4 loco in a 4 star restaurant
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    8 years ago
    Once upon a time Andy Warhol said that everyone in America would get 15 minutes of fame.

Then Social Media came into being. And with everyone wanting to stretch their 15 minutes into a virtual 24/7/365 presence, it evolved to where attention whores behind a keyboard would give everyone 15 minutes of harassment day in-day out (minimum), if they were not the center of attention. Thus evolved the Internet Troll from lifetimes of entitlement reaching the natural wall where their expectations of instant gratification were no longer sustainable, because the world requires that someone else take the spotlight away from them on occasion and that 'just isn't fair'......
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Just got a boner
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    You guys really need to learn the difference between a troll and an attention whore.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Dougster is an expert
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    ^ Vince did you kill Douchester? Did you ever loose weight and get your diabetes under control? Yeah, that was a scream, Doug's never met me, I could have met his dumbass when I was out in Seattle, but I didn't want to. He had no clue, I don't have diabetes, my weight is in a good range. Oh yeah, Doug, you were another dumbass troll.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    "^ Vince did you kill Douchester? Did you ever loose weight and get your diabetes under control? Yeah, that was a scream, Doug's never met me, I could have met his dumbass when I was out in Seattle, but I didn't want to. He had no clue, I don't have diabetes, my weight is in a good range. Oh yeah, Doug, you were another dumbass troll."

Wow! There was clearly some bad blood between vincemichaels and Dougster I wasn't aware of.

I always thought that Dougster was 100% focused on rickdugan but otherwise just posted his theories on finance.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    @ ime: I would never consider stories about Asian sex slaves trolling!
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    got2wipe, you betcha there was bad blood between me and Dougster. I won't ramble on about it, but there it was. As was the case between him and several others.
  • cool.story.bro
    8 years ago
    cheesemaster! or should I say
    cheezemastah!
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Lol
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion