Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

i wan to be a troll

S
SupremerulerVIP113258

Illinois

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

how can i be come one now

Replies (34)Latest

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

Easy, start ranting like Dougster used to.

Profile picture for ime
ime
•

talk about sleepy time rape write paragraphs upon paragraphs or nonsense that no one really reads say the same things again and again try to talk about an organization you are going to build, that will never happen Stories about asian sex slaves in purple dresses repeat

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

All good points but first lay the foundation of creating at least one new account per month

Then you can reply to your own threads and make yourself looked loved

Then pick on the real user's

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Show your tits even if you don't have any

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Don't get your TUSCL accounts confused - trolling 101.

Profile picture for twentyfive
twentyfive
•

Poof you are a troll.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

get some banned and talk about faggots alot

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

dis this a lot

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Consult a subject matter expert - i.e. Juice

:)

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

bingo

Profile picture for GoVikings
GoVikings
•

This discussion board is a joke

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

fo sho

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

Fuck you Jackie

Just messing w/ you.

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

then if you get tired of getting accounts banned you can buy life time memberships for each one and your left free to roam

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

ive said it once and I will say it again I'm the largest contributer financialy to tuscl

I'm litery paying my rights to do I magic

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

I also honestly club and post real reviws and give real helpful advice ppl just need to sift threw my shit

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

also take drugs and post a clog up the board like joe does at mcdonalds toilets

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

papi lol love you dawg

S
Supremeruler
•

Shit.

Profile picture for MrDeuce
MrDeuce
•

LOL

Profile picture for DoctorPhil.
DoctorPhil.
•

why would you want to be an internet troll @chessmaster. is it because you actually cant play chess.

try tic-tac-toe with chief TUSCL troll @mikey aka @zipperhead aka @CaraLynn97 aka @Meat72 aka @san_jose_gay aka a bunch of other crap characters.

i would love to see an @chessmaster versis @mikey tic-tac-toe game. they would be drawing all sorts of stupid things in addition to x and o. it would be like watching that juice retard order 4 loco in a 4 star restaurant

Profile picture for Hugh_G_Rection
Hugh_G_Rection
•

Once upon a time Andy Warhol said that everyone in America would get 15 minutes of fame.

Then Social Media came into being. And with everyone wanting to stretch their 15 minutes into a virtual 24/7/365 presence, it evolved to where attention whores behind a keyboard would give everyone 15 minutes of harassment day in-day out (minimum), if they were not the center of attention. Thus evolved the Internet Troll from lifetimes of entitlement reaching the natural wall where their expectations of instant gratification were no longer sustainable, because the world requires that someone else take the spotlight away from them on occasion and that 'just isn't fair'......

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Just got a boner

Profile picture for JamesSD
JamesSD
•

You guys really need to learn the difference between a troll and an attention whore.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Dougster is an expert

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

^ Vince did you kill Douchester? Did you ever loose weight and get your diabetes under control? Yeah, that was a scream, Doug's never met me, I could have met his dumbass when I was out in Seattle, but I didn't want to. He had no clue, I don't have diabetes, my weight is in a good range. Oh yeah, Doug, you were another dumbass troll.

Profile picture for 4got2wipe
4got2wipe
•

"^ Vince did you kill Douchester? Did you ever loose weight and get your diabetes under control? Yeah, that was a scream, Doug's never met me, I could have met his dumbass when I was out in Seattle, but I didn't want to. He had no clue, I don't have diabetes, my weight is in a good range. Oh yeah, Doug, you were another dumbass troll."

Wow! There was clearly some bad blood between vincemichaels and Dougster I wasn't aware of.

I always thought that Dougster was 100% focused on rickdugan but otherwise just posted his theories on finance.

Profile picture for rockstar666
rockstar666
•

@ ime: I would never consider stories about Asian sex slaves trolling!

Profile picture for vincemichaels
vincemichaels
•

got2wipe, you betcha there was bad blood between me and Dougster. I won't ramble on about it, but there it was. As was the case between him and several others.

Profile picture for cool.story.bro
cool.story.bro
•

cheesemaster! or should I say cheezemastah!

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

Lol

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement