tuscl

Same Ol' Situation

Timex345
Illinois
Monday, May 30, 2016 4:57 PM
I was just asked by a girl I visited once to help pay for her daughter's medication. I simply agreed to visit with her this Saturday at the club where we met. Bam! Already she is hustling me. Perhaps she should ask her daughter's dead beat father. I feel for her. But, really? I now know her true colors. This same scenario has happened to me before. This time I am running like hell from her. No way I will be visiting with her this Saturday. I am so disappointed.

7 comments

• shailynn
    8 years ago
    If her daughter is on Xanax, tell her I'll pay for them if I get to keep half.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    "You know her true colors" Is this a racist comment ? Did this happen at a show club ? How many chakin fangerz is I b holding up ?
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Lol
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Huh? Isn't this where you tell her how she can earn that cash?
  • reignfire
    8 years ago
    ^^^Agreed 100% w/James. Depending of course on how bad she needs money for her daughter's medication.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I thought this was the point were I smack a bitch across the face ? No ? Damn it !
  • snakeguy
    8 years ago
    Always remember that these girls are professionals at getting money from customers any way they can. The majority of them only see you as a life support system for a wallet. Please note I am saying most but not all, as I am sure there are exceptions. Look at it as a game, you want to get as much as you can for as cheaply as you can, while they want to get as much as they can, for as little as they have to do. You seem to have that figured out and are avoiding this girl, I wouldn't be too disappointed, there are plenty of other strippers if you have the cash.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion