tuscl

Most Creative Troll

Meursault
Missouri
Wednesday, May 25, 2016 7:33 AM
JS brought up an interesting point in another post: "Maybe it's just cause I'm high. But I think SJGay does a good job of portraying a gay guy. He still gets my vote for being the most creative troll." Set aside the fact that JS is usually high. This is an interesting question. Is SJGay the most interesting troll? Is it because he specifically targets the loquacious and pedantic SJ Guy? I find some of the Ricks entertaining (within limits). SJGay bumps too many old threads, and too often says the same thing. I do laugh at the "BFE" term though.

24 comments

• chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Sanjosegay was funny at first but it's starting to get old. Drphil is a better troll lately, whoever he is.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I vote for the guy that created those characters aka juice
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I am the divine tuscl puppet master
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I think SJGay works because Guy is so vulnerable. He's the perfect object of troll harassment. He just bends over and takes it in the ass.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    If a post is "creative" it's not trolling. It's performance art.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    I still enjoy SJGay's posts. I thought DrPhil was amusing initially - but he's gone downhill quickly. Juice rules!
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I like Rickthelion/ vulture/ turtle. I enjoy his playful posts.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    8 years ago
    All trolls are useless.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    I waiting on Rick the Whale to post
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Rick The Sasquatch?
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    San Jose Gay and LMN get my votes. Does Alucars count as a troll? Lol
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    I blocked SJGay long ago. He's actually the ONLY one I've ever blocked here.
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    I have blocked 99% of tuscl
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    I liked the original DrPhil not the impostor with the dot. Who knows what happened to him.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    I don't care how creative a troll is. Trollish behaviour deserves only one reward: being ignored.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Gmd is still acting like a little girl
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    Alucard and that Amish faggott Yoder were unintentional funny trolls.
  • jester214
    8 years ago
    The parody of LMN will always be my favorite.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    LMFAO!! I'm flattered that SJGuy thinks I'm actually SJGay. This prose is better than the HBO/Showtime cable comedians. SJGay is hardly a troll. Troll is undefined by SJGay's standards. Why anyone fails to see the service provided by this invaluable "member" is beyond me. Priceless!
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    "I liked the original DrPhil not the impostor with the dot. Who knows what happened to him." Doubtless there are countless trolls posting here but the original Dr Phil and SJGay transcend trolling. Both have unique insight regarding their subjects. Yes I suppose they're trolling but I don't consider them trolls, I see them more as accurate commentators on the goings on around here. And I also wonder what happened to Dr Phil #1.
  • RandomMember
    8 years ago
    ^^ The whole concept of a sadist with handle DrPhil was pretty funny and creative. Plus I suspect that orig DrPhil really was a psychiatrist or. Ph.D psychologist.
  • DoctorPhil.
    8 years ago
    @TheeOSU aka @mikey aka @zipperhead aka @rickthezoo aka @4got2wipe aka @RandomMember of course you think my original persona was better but i decided that i could get more information about you people if i simply told the truth about my amazing life i have been running advance crytographic algorithms to deduce your patterns of misspelling and word usage and have come to the solid conclusion that you are all the same person. i have also deduced that you are 28 years old and wear a man bun and have a very intricately shaved beard. you wear only hemp cloths and play hacky sacky when you arent posting on TUSCL. you should stop that. man buns are the worst hairstyle, hacky sacky is for idiots, and only my good buddy prince could pull off an intricately shaved beard to the rest of TUSCL all i can say is your welcome for my services uncovering the white whale of trolls
  • DoctorPhil.
    8 years ago
    and @Meursault you should know that my advanced algorithm yields a 85% posterior probability that you are also the hacky sacky playing master troll @TheeOSU aka aka aka i tell you this because my expert knowledge of psychology indicates that you will try to cover you writing style to hide the fact that you wear only hemp cloths and play the hacky sacky all of the time. but in trying to cover your tracks my algorithm will reveal your identity with certainty if you arent the @TheeOSU troll you have nothing to worry about. if you are then you shall be revealed to all
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    You can't be serious. Some of the trolls you mention are nevertheless intelligent, and some really struggle with even simple concepts. I won't name names on which is which (although I'm sure others see this too), so I find it hard to believe they're all the same person, your algorithm not withstanding.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion