tuscl

Pretty sure I got suckered

So I'm at the club and see this smoking hot blonde bitch at the bar. Buy her a drink and get couple lap dances, some contact but nothing special. About 5 minutes later this bitch comes up and ask me for 10 bucks for some smokes. Me being hammered gives her the 10. Question is how to tactfully avoid this in the future.

17 comments

• K
    8 years ago
    Offer her the opportunity to earn it.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Tell her you got something else to put in her mouth

:)
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    just say no.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Either

"Let's do some lap dances and I'll pay you enough for many packs of cigarettes," or

"No, smoking is bad for your health," or

"I'm sorry babe, I'm tapped our right now."

• lopaw
    8 years ago
    Sobriety.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Many dancers just see custies as nothing more than walking ATMs - the custy is there for her to get everything out of him by any means possible and many try to use the gender-gap to manipulate custies (e.g. when waitresses swoop in as soon as they see a dancer sit w/ a custy & then put him on the spot w/ the "wanna buy the lady a drink").

Many dancers have no shame in straight-up telling you what they want whether it's a tip on top of already expensive dances, telling you to buy them a drink, food, cigs, etc (some may even be as bold as to ask some PLs to take care of their house fee).

A custy is not there to please the dancers, it's the other way around, it's just that too many of us are hardwired due to dealing w/ civilians most of our lives instead of business sharks.

You are the one w/ the $$$ so you should be the one that makes the rules - if you don't want to spend your $$$ on shit for dancers then just tell them you only spend your $$$ on dances - if more custies stood their ground many dancers would not even try a lot of the shit many of them do.

If a custy does not learn to stand his ground in a SC he will often be getting short-changed & getting the short end of the stick - I've personally found that if I say no when I feel I should say no that I end up enjoying my visits more & the dancers actually treating me better b/c they don't take you for granted & will often be nicer to try to keep your business.

Only reason dancers are in the club is to get $$$ from custies - i.e. just b/c you say no to them doesn't mean they won't take your $$$ when you want to spend it on them.

This is not to say that if you are hanging w/ a dancer you really like & she's treating you well that you shouldn't pamper her some, but it should be something *you* wanna do not something you somehow feel obligated to do & not w/ every dancer just b/c she gave you some dances.
  • IwillLapAdancer
    8 years ago
    Avoid getting hammered. I tend to get easily manipulated by a beautiful woman, when my inhibitions are impaired.
  • rentz2
    8 years ago
    It would appear that using the word "No" would have worked just fine.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    Say "If you're smoking after sex, try using lube"
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    K and Papi +1
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I agree with Papi.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    Papi is right. You seem to be treating a stripper like a civie. Buying her a drink lets her know that your wallet is open for more than just dances.

I avoid buying drinks for dancers - and if a dancer gives me the ATM approach - I move on pretty quickly. It's only $10 - so it's not an expensive lesson.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    lopaw for the zinger win, Papi for the rational one.

• Meursault
    8 years ago
    Papi is dead on. I don't mind throwing in a little extra for a girl, or buying a pack of cigarettes if it is my idea, but when she asks, I move on. And if she texts me asking for money, I block her on the spot, CF or not. I don't mind the occasional text but any out and out request for money that doesn't include a reasonably priced service is the end of our business relationship.
  • Lone_Wolf
    8 years ago
    Papi is spot on. Another option is to stuff a buck or two in her panties then pat her ass with a smile signaling the hustle is over. You did say she was hot.
  • magicrat
    8 years ago
    I've probably done all the above. I even drove to a store down the street to get a stripper some cigarettes once. She did give me the $ to pay for them at least.
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    If you think you may have been suckered, there's a 99% chance you did.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion