tuscl

Shadowcat Sat. report

snowtime
Georgia
Saturday, May 7, 2016 3:52 PM
Unfortunately not much new to report. Shadowcat had a rough couple of days and is still in ICU. His daughter is hoping they will move him to a private room on Monday. When they do I will visit him in person. I am sure he will be very appreciative of all the comments posted on TUSCL. No doubt reading them will be the first thing he does when he feels up to it.

28 comments

• carlos_spiceyweiner
    8 years ago
    Thanks for the update. I miss reading his comments and reviews.
  • GoVikings
    8 years ago
    Get well, shadow Will see you at Follies later this month :-)
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    You got this. Back on your feet soon
  • bubba267
    8 years ago
    Thanks Snowtime. Wishing him a speedy recovery.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    Thanks for the update. I will be praying for Shadow.
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    Shadow wishing you a speedy recovery, next dance @ Follies is gonna be on me
  • TheeOSU
    8 years ago
    A get well soon wish for SC!
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    No doubt the initial recovery will be tough - it always takes time to get back to one's self after a major illness - hang in there sc and keep up the good fight.
  • whodey
    8 years ago
    Praying for a speedy recovery for the godfather of all PLs. I'll get a couple of extra dances tonight in his honor since he isn't up to getting any for himself. I just wished I lived near a club that gives Follies style dances to give him a proper tribute
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Get well soon, shadowcat.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I recently fucked a white spinner in his honor.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Thanks for the update... good luck Shadow. Get well soon. Follies misses you
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    And so does TUSCL
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    All though shadow for some odd reason does not like me...I really do pray for his physical and spiritual health God be with you my friend
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    2AM'ers are just not the same.
  • mmdv26
    8 years ago
    I've been away all week. What happened to SCat?
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ Go to shadow's profile & read the last thread he started
  • Jackmd
    8 years ago
    Best wishes SCat. It looks like all the Tuscler's are pulling for you.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    Thanks for keeping us updated. I wish shadow the best. I hope he gets moved to a private room soon - and I hope he is on his way to a more comfortable recovery.
  • CaraLynn87
    8 years ago
    don't know shawdowcat, but i do wish him well. semes well liked here.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    I don't know him either, but if he hot nurses tending to him, he might stay in there for a while. :) I spent one night in a hospital and have visited several times. I was ready to get out of there. It was not fun.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Hmmm, I remember the doctor told me after a fracture that no drinking and no smoke exposure or smoking were allowed for 5 weeks while my bones healed. I did not return to a strip club for over 5 weeks because I knew they were smoky. I even had to walk out of a Sunday church service because the priest used incense during one weekend. It gave me a terrible headache and I knew I had to get out of the church building. All due to medical reasons. Shadowcat probably will get personal service at his house though.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Shoot, he probably knows half the nurses from their previous lives at Follies! ;-)
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    Get well soon SC
  • VeryBigDawg
    8 years ago
    Thanks for the update. Am still praying for him.
  • reignfire
    8 years ago
    Prayers to you, Mr. Cat.
  • 3LeggedMan
    8 years ago
    After SC paid for most of the nursing school tuitions, he damn well better be getting primo service. Get well, sir!
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Yeah it's just not the same. Speedy recovery shadowcat! We miss you and there hasn't been a 2 am'er in a while.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion