Dancer profiles are now available! Free VIP for dancers, apply now. More info

Advertisement
Front Room

Shadowcat Sat. report

snowtime
snowtimeVIP11618

Georgia

10 yrs ago · 1 min read

Unfortunately not much new to report. Shadowcat had a rough couple of days and is still in ICU. His daughter is hoping they will move him to a private room on Monday. When they do I will visit him in person. I am sure he will be very appreciative of all the comments posted on TUSCL. No doubt reading them will be the first thing he does when he feels up to it.

Replies (28)Latest

Profile picture for carlos_spiceyweiner
carlos_spiceyweiner
•

Thanks for the update.

I miss reading his comments and reviews.

Profile picture for GoVikings
GoVikings
•

Get well, shadow

Will see you at Follies later this month :-)

Profile picture for motorhead
motorhead
•

You got this. Back on your feet soon

Profile picture for bubba267
bubba267
•

Thanks Snowtime. Wishing him a speedy recovery.

Profile picture for jackslash
jackslash
•

Thanks for the update. I will be praying for Shadow.

Profile picture for GACA
GACA
•

Shadow wishing you a speedy recovery, next dance @ Follies is gonna be on me

Profile picture for 440viking
440viking
•

A get well soon wish for SC!

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

No doubt the initial recovery will be tough - it always takes time to get back to one's self after a major illness - hang in there sc and keep up the good fight.

Profile picture for whodey
whodey
•

Praying for a speedy recovery for the godfather of all PLs.

I'll get a couple of extra dances tonight in his honor since he isn't up to getting any for himself. I just wished I lived near a club that gives Follies style dances to give him a proper tribute

Profile picture for georgmicrodong
georgmicrodong
•

Get well soon, shadowcat.

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

I recently fucked a white spinner in his honor.

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

Thanks for the update... good luck Shadow. Get well soon. Follies misses you

Profile picture for crazyjoe
crazyjoe
•

And so does TUSCL

Profile picture for JuiceBox69
JuiceBox69
•

All though shadow for some odd reason does not like me...I really do pray for his physical and spiritual health

God be with you my friend

Profile picture for warhawks
warhawks
•

2AM'ers are just not the same.

Profile picture for mmdv26
mmdv26
•

I've been away all week. What happened to SCat?

Profile picture for Papi_Chulo
Papi_Chulo
•

^ Go to shadow's profile & read the last thread he started

Profile picture for Jackmd
Jackmd
•

Best wishes SCat. It looks like all the Tuscler's are pulling for you.

Profile picture for Cashman1234
Cashman1234
•

Thanks for keeping us updated. I wish shadow the best. I hope he gets moved to a private room soon - and I hope he is on his way to a more comfortable recovery.

Profile picture for CaraLynn87
CaraLynn87
•

don't know shawdowcat, but i do wish him well. semes well liked here.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

I don't know him either, but if he hot nurses tending to him, he might stay in there for a while. :) I spent one night in a hospital and have visited several times. I was ready to get out of there. It was not fun.

Profile picture for sharkhunter
sharkhunter
•

Hmmm, I remember the doctor told me after a fracture that no drinking and no smoke exposure or smoking were allowed for 5 weeks while my bones healed. I did not return to a strip club for over 5 weeks because I knew they were smoky. I even had to walk out of a Sunday church service because the priest used incense during one weekend. It gave me a terrible headache and I knew I had to get out of the church building. All due to medical reasons. Shadowcat probably will get personal service at his house though.

Profile picture for ATACdawg
ATACdawg
•

Shoot, he probably knows half the nurses from their previous lives at Follies! ;-)

Profile picture for Bavarian
Bavarian
•

Get well soon SC

Profile picture for VeryBigDawg
VeryBigDawg
•

Thanks for the update. Am still praying for him.

Profile picture for reignfire
reignfire
•

Prayers to you, Mr. Cat.

Profile picture for 3LeggedMan
3LeggedMan
•

After SC paid for most of the nursing school tuitions, he damn well better be getting primo service. Get well, sir!

S
Supremeruler
•

Yeah it's just not the same. Speedy recovery shadowcat! We miss you and there hasn't been a 2 am'er in a while.

Join the conversation

Sign in to reply to this discussion.

Advertisement