tuscl

ITC Radius To You (Questionnaire)

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
Thursday, May 5, 2016 10:40 AM
A lot of people on here complain that extras simply aren't available where they live. So I am going to post a question. "How many of you live within an hours drive of a club where you can easily get ITC from a quality dancer just by walking in the club?" I'll give my answer to shed some light. There are probably about 14 clubs within 1 hour of me, and 8 of them are complete dumps. There are 3 solid clubs in a metro area where extras could be had, but it would take several repeat visits and very pricey VIPs for that to happen. No way a stranger could walk in off the street and get extras. There are 2 other clubs which have a solid dancer line up as well but are extremely strict on club rules and dancers are heavily monitored by cameras and bouncers. Both of these clubs have dances that are pre-paid. Now there are a few dives I could walk in and get extras as a stranger but I would have to receive penicillin shot at the minimum after I leave. So my answer would be "NO."

33 comments

• chessmaster
    8 years ago
    I think so but I've never been to them.
  • Dolfan
    8 years ago
    There's probably at least ten clubs within an hours drive of me where a first time customer could walk in and get extras. A few are pretty dicey and a few are higher end, most are in the middle.
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    I'm in Phoenix so TONS of options! :)
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    Within 5 miles there are two extras clubs, where its hard to avoid a hand job as part of the basic $20 nude dance, but quality dancers are 45 minutes away.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    "How many of you live within an hours drive of a club where you can easily get ITC from a quality dancer just by walking in the club?" My problem is with the word "easily." There are 2-3 decent clubs within an hour where I or many of you could likely get extras itc from a good looking dancer in a first visit. But your average PL with limited experience would have a much tougher time.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    My answer depends on traffic. If it's not rush hour, maybe I can get to the Harvey clubs in an hour.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    1 hour? No. Despite what some people think, you can't make it door to door from San Diego to the TJ brothels in under an hour most times of day. Within 2 hours COI and TJ are both options.
  • gammanu95
    8 years ago
    Just by walking in the door? None here. The only ITC I had in a moment of weakness was after I became a semi-regular. But it was the whole ride, top and bottom with TWO girls.
  • RTP
    8 years ago
    I am lucky that I travel frequently for work to places where ITC happens, i.e. Florida, Georgia, South Carolina (at least it used to be available in South Carolina). Locally, it is available in maybe 2 places, but it is far from automatic and it is costly.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    I'm in LA, it's all around me.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    There are around 50 clubs in the Detroit area. ITC extras are available in most of them. (Or so I've been told).
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    I'm about 14 miles west of NYC - and there are many clubs nearby. The only thing that might limit my travel is traffic - and sometimes safety (as some extras clubs aren't in the best neighborhoods).
  • K
    8 years ago
    There are a few clubs in this area that offer them as soon as you sit down. Depending on the club and time of day, you can have that from unattractive to an 8 or 9. The unattractive women will provide some basic services with the price of the private dance.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Detwaaaa, a gold mine to be sure. Extras ??? You betcha.
  • carlos_spiceyweiner
    8 years ago
    I'm near Akron, so there are lots of options--some can be pretty awful, though.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    In LA there are probably no less than 50 clubs within a 1 hr radius from DTLA, and many are extras friendly...so that would be a solid "yup".
  • jojojo897
    8 years ago
    I'll need to visit more clubs around LA then since my local Deja Vu doesn't seem to even come close with 'extras'. Like everywhere else though, you start making some decent mileage depending on how deep your wallet is and how often you visit. I'd appreciate any club recommendations but I'm still on the fence about 'extras' in general since I'm still a newbie.
  • mjx01
    8 years ago
    1hr = nothing. 3hr = may if you are a regular, not if u r a noobie
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    Lopaw I never got extras in LA, well from any strippers that I'd want anyway. Follies, I walked in and they brought a condom to me....that's the life
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    When I get my car...and don't have to take the verrazano bridge to get to NJ, then I'll tackle the question.
  • Ugluck75
    8 years ago
    Sadly nothing in Nashville worth a visit. However there are some good options less than 2 hours away in Huntsville or maybe Midnight Express in Smithville. 3-1/2 hours to Atlanta where the clubs are plentiful but lately just been visiting my utr there and skipping their clubs..
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    @GACA - what clubs did you go to? Extras are a given at many clubs here (I consider COI part of the LA network of clubs). The tamest area now seems to be the SFV clubs. But generally speaking things have always been pretty loose here, and getting looser by the day!
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    @rcp309pvp- yeah the club you visited is pretty low on most people's lists, and is a big unknown since not many have bothered to review it on the local LA boards, so thanks for doing that here. That location has had a major turnover of different clubs in the last 5 years, eventually becoming a DV. Since you are a newbie, a club like DVTorr is a good start to get a feel for what to expect. Once you feel a bit more confident check out Boned In and Zbone - they are the local LA/OC boards and have much more detailed local info for you to sift thru to help you decide what other clubs that you may like.
  • likes2look
    8 years ago
    My answer to the question is a solid NO. The closest club to me is an hour and 10 minutes away. I've never detected any type of extras there. The next closest place is about 3 1/2 hours away. I save most of my clubbing for the road.
  • pistola
    8 years ago
    I walk in with $5k in cash so anything is possible anywhere anytime.
  • DandyDan
    8 years ago
    There's exactly one club within an hour (or so) where I can get extras, but the quality of the dancers there has gone way downhill. I find it frustrating to no end.
  • jaredlucas
    8 years ago
    I live in Tucson and have found that raiders reef , Tens, and Venom all have extras available. Have had FS in each of them. Quality of gals has been in the 6-8 range. Got lucky once with a solid 8.5 at curves players lounge as well, but that was too spendy. I don't go there too much so I don't have a good feel for that club. They do have the best looking girls though. All of the tucson clubs are within 45 min drive to me. I do believe that It depends on your game and bankroll as far as ITC extras are concerned. Would not say any of the clubs are easy.
  • jaredlucas
    8 years ago
    I live in Tucson and have found that raiders reef , Tens, and Venom all have extras available. Have had FS in each of them. Quality of gals has been in the 6-8 range. Got lucky once with a solid 8.5 at curves players lounge as well, but that was too spendy. I don't go there too much so I don't have a good feel for that club. They do have the best looking girls though. All of the tucson clubs are within 45 min drive to me. I do believe that It depends on your game and bankroll as far as ITC extras are concerned. Would not say any of the clubs are easy.
  • jojojo897
    8 years ago
    @lopaw - Thanks for the heads up on the additional sites to look around. The club itself that I visited did seem like a good place to start. Although my pathetic loser ass may continue to visit it every couple of weeks or so since I ended up creating a current favorite after she gave me her number and a stack of VIP entrance cards. I'll move on once I start hearing the 'stripper shit'.
  • luvemthick93
    8 years ago
    There's one that's 3 minutes away. I've never had to jerk off. I just drive over when I'm horny.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    I have to drive almost 90 minutes to the nearest club that usually offers extras in the VIP room, but it has been worth the drive recently: 5 BBBJCIMs, 1 HJ, and 1 BBBJ + HJ + TF in seven visits this year! Otherwise I have to drive 3-3.5 hours to find extras.
  • Sajrandom
    8 years ago
    I'm looking at an hour and a half to two hours to ATL to find a good extras place, unfortunately.
  • Lone_Wolf
    8 years ago
    Within 7 minutes of three decent clubs that provide intermittent happiness. Seventeen minutes from adult fucking Disneyland. Glad I don't live closer.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion