tuscl

Extras at a non-extras club: the discussion

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Thursday, March 31, 2016 4:03 PM
I've now had sex with dancers at two clubs that I thought of as being strictly no-extras clubs. The first was the night I met and was pleasured by the DS. I'd been to her club many times, had tried for sex there repeatedly, and never got even remotely close. I would have sworn that extras were impossible to get there. I was wrong. And then there was last night. Another club that I had tried for sex in many times, had always failed miserably, and would've sworn was purely and strictly non-extras. I was wrong. It now seems to me that there might not be such a thing as a non extras club. Instead, maybe there are just different degrees of availability. Maybe we need an extras 10 point scale. Clubs where even a newbie can fuck a dancer would be towards the 9-10 end of the scale, whereas places where it is very difficult for even a veteran to score extras would be towards the 1-2 end of the scale. Seems to me that this would more accurately reflect the true landscape instead of just classifying clubs as extras friendly or non-extras. Just a thought. But for me personally, I don't think I'll view any club as being strictly non-extras any longer. Instead, some clubs are just more challengingly than others.

37 comments

• Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    So what were the clubs – if you don’t want to name the DS’s club; can you name the city? I assume the latter is Baby Dolls – explain how it went down – you are being unusually vague for JS69 :)
  • just_the_nuts
    8 years ago
    Your talking OTC right ? Because I agree and do this myself just usually cost me time and $1,000 at min if ITC This is a huge break through in my opinion. Although I did once achieve a discreet hand job at the table once. If ITC...HOW MUCH MONEY DID U DROPS?
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    So you would say Admiral Theater and VIPs in Chicago are extras clubs? How about clubs where dances are done out in the open like Mons and the club I work at now?
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I’m not an extras-guy and I’ve had sex w/ floor-dances – not saying it’s common but if one SCs enough one sees just about everything – it really does not look that different b/w a girl grinding on you RCG and her having you inside-her – not saying one will not get busted; but it *is* doable; just takes a VERY risqué dancer.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    you just so happened to come across 2 strippers that didn't care they work at non extras clubs.
  • culvercityboy
    8 years ago
    I had the same thing happen to me in a known extras club, but the girl didn't want the club to take a cut of the VIP fee. So she took me to a very dark corner of the LD area and cowgirled me. She offered to do it every time if I wanted. I was a interested, but ultimately never went back because I thought I my get busted by management. Heard a few weeks later the girl was no longer at the club. Fired? Moved on? Don't know. Exciting but kinda scary at the same time.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    I definitely think it's going too far to say that there are *no* non-extras clubs. I do believe the percentage of clubs where extras are completely unavailable is smaller than many assume. As Nina points out, there are some clubs at which you'd be fucking right out in the open in front of all the customers, so it's unlikely that extras are possible at *all* clubs.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    It’s probably the PL in me but I get turned-on w/ having extras where one shouldn’t; kinda adds a bit of extra-excitement to it thing w/ the feeling of getting-away w/ something – and also the fact that I’m w/ a freak and it kinda happens unexpectedly in the spur of the moment; also adds to the PL-excitement.
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    With an exception I'll describe at the end, I generally agree there's no such thing as a non-extras club, just clubs where it's relatively more common and allowed, or relatively less common and management rigorously enforces no-extras rules. A couple of quick stories, that both come from strict "non-extras" clubs, with active management & bouncer enforcement: 1. Girl takes me to the VIP room, which is a shared room where up to 8 PLs can get their private slightly-higher-contact dances. But I go when it's dead in the club, so I'm often back there alone. Girl tells me she and the manager have an arrangement, and blows me. 2. Girl (who I know well) has me get a corner table where it's relatively dark. This is still out on the open floor, and the ceiling camers can still see us. She has me cover my lap with my jacket, sits on my lap, reaches under and jerks me off. She did this a number of times... once, she invited one of her friends over, had her friend sit on my other leg, and guided her friend's hand under the jacket so she could help. The exception that proves the rule: there ARE clubs where there's truly no contact with the girls. Clubs where the girls are always behind a counter (like the bikini clubs here), clubs where private dances are done with the PL 2 feet from the girl (NO touching) and a bouncer looking in 100% of the time. So, on your 1-10 scale, I do think there are truly clubs that are actually at 0 -- that is, no extras, ever, for anyone. But among clubs where even light contact is allowed, extras may be available for the right place, to the right PL, if he finds the right girl.
  • just_the_nuts
    8 years ago
    Usually at clean clubs if I have $500 -$1,000 to spend and I have history with the dancer...usually they will suggest meeting outside because they don't want to get fired or other legal issues.....I agree it can be done but extremely risky for the girls at least.
  • just_the_nuts
    8 years ago
    Know I've always have been curious to these small mom and pop clean clubs wear it might be possible to bring in enough cash to pay off the owner to let it happen Seeing that most clubbers true ly only spend $50-$100. I have wondered on going on a dead night with $2,000 and seeing if a deal could be reached But the biggest issue is I could just save a grand cut the club out and pay the girl $1,000 and fuck her in a hotel room with no one watching and enjoy lite refreshments with a candle light supper
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    DR is on my bucketlist for sure
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    This was baby dolls. I paid her $250 for everything. I'm not comfortable disclosing anything about where the DS lives or works, I agree that there are a few clubs where sex is impossible. That shithole admirals theatre, and mons, are good examples. I guess they are a 0 on my scale. I don't know where Nina works so I can't comment on it. But for the majority of clubs that I've always thought of as no-extras clubs, I think that impression was wrong. There just maybe 2-3s on the extras scale.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    How is Admiral a shit hole? Cuz no girls will play with your shit hole?
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    That was pretty-cheap for Baby Dolls considering many dancers bank there to the high-volume of custies and many well-heeled custies - especially cheap it being nightshift (bur there again there is a lot of dancer competition at BDs).
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    JS69, I remember months ago there was a thread in which you raved about the girls at Admiral being physically beautiful and your type... There's just no mileage there. So instead of being a bitter lil boy and calling it a shithole, just say you don't like the place 'cause there's no extras there. Damn.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Yeah – “shithole” was kinda strong – perhaps you should have gone with “waste of time” :)
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    That would've been better.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    JS69: You're a pro at FS ITC or OTC but I suspect I'd be equally successful if I had the money you have to spend. I agree that a no-extras club isn't REALLY no extras if you have money and a decent approach. My club is VERY no extras but that's not to say they don't happen. I feel fortunate I'm able to have fun on a budget; YMMV.
  • DandyDan
    8 years ago
    Just for the sake of the discussion, does gripping the package over the pants count as an extra? If so, then even my local no extras club has extras. But it's still not like they blow you there. My #2 club is also a no extras club, but I have had that happen there, too.
  • gawker
    8 years ago
    There's also no extra dancers who work at extras clubs. At my favorite club there's lots of drug addicted dancers and most of them will provide whatever is wanted. There's also many dancers who are relatively stable and won't even talk about having sex. I've known many of both camps. There was one dancer in the latter category who I thought was the hottest dancer in the club and after spending a lot of money on lap dances and a few visits to the Champagne Room, the furthest I'd gotten after several months was a half hearted hand job. She was adamant! I don't do that. Well one night I was spending time with her and she was drinking tequila shots and got into an argument with the house mom and got belligerent and really pissed at the club. She asked if I'd take her to the Champagne Room so she wouldn't have to go on stage. She said no charge from her, just pay $100 house fee. Well after venting her spleen about the assholes at the club, she came onto me - BBBJCIM, BBFS, DATY, - Wow! After that we met several times OTC, but she returned to being no extras in the club. Sometimes it's just being in the right place at the right time.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I'm sorry I didn't know that there was some type of emotional attachment to AT. But yes shithole was a poor choice of terms. They have attractive girls, and it is a very nice building that has tremendous potential if it were used for a much differently run club. But it was the most incredible rip off and extraordinary waste of time that I have ever seen in a strip club, surpassing even Vegas clubs. That's what I meant.
  • goldmongerATL
    8 years ago
    There are often no-extras girls at extras clubs, both ROB's and ones that are up front about it. I find almost all the time if a club has any private area at all, there is SOME percentage of the girls who will do extras. It might be super expensive (talking $1K plus). It might only be 10%, so regulars can get them not because they are regulars but because they have learned their way around the club. They know which girls are a waste of time and which ones take cock in VIP (or on the floor in rare cases).
  • mjx01
    8 years ago
    "Sometimes it's just being in the right place at the right time" - agreed ITC and OTC are not necessarily correlated. A poor ITC option could be anywhere on the OTC scale.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    "I'm sorry I didn't know that there was some type of emotional attachment to AT. But yes shithole was a poor choice of terms. They have attractive girls, and it is a very nice building that has tremendous potential if it were used for a much differently run club. But it was the most incredible rip off and extraordinary waste of time that I have ever seen in a strip club, surpassing even Vegas clubs. That's what I meant." Admiral sure hasn't been a waste of time to me... I plan on working there sporadically this summer and averaging at least 1k per shift. :)
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    8 years ago
    With the right application of money and time (and a dash of luck), I suspect that *most* of the clubs that are regarded as completely clean have some dust bunnies in the corner. I've had some limited success in this area. But, I think that a small number of clubs exist that are essentially a "0" in your rating system.
  • mrrock
    8 years ago
    Yeah I think there is clubs were generally extras are not allowed or they are not setup to be extras friendly. But again if you get the right dancer you can get past that and still get the extras. It's all about the girl NOT the club.
  • mikeya02
    8 years ago
    I think most of it is managers letting certain girls do it
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    PAPI -- We had extras at the Inner Room in March. It may be an OTC club, but this was t he first in club extras experience in a place I went to for the first time in 1984. I think you know the setup there and how difficult extras would or should be at night.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    @ ski: Yeah; I’ve gotten “extra attention” at IR b/f myself; def not the norm b/c of the open LD-area and such; but many an IR dancer seems to be willing and able to please – and yeah; at night it’s also harder due to more custies (thus a fuller LD-area) and more vigilance from staff; but I managed some RCG fucking making it look like grinding even at night (though as I mentioned not exactly the norm).
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    Pink Monkey in Chicago is the worst. Pretty girls, but pretty much air dances. That club attracts the business guys.
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Next time fuck her in the mouth JS69. That usually shuts them up.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    I think the ten point scale would only be useful for the more seasoned club goers. But my main club is a non extras club where I've gotten activities considered "extras" and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one. Girls who never dance on stage and have a number or regulars who come in and buy champagne room probably aren't just getting lap dances.
  • pensionking
    8 years ago
    I would have to agree regarding Admiral Theater Chicago -- giant waste of time often frequented by average- to above-average looking "Golden Pussy" dancers overcharging. I feel the same way about virtually all Las Vegas, Boston and San Francisco SCs. Will likely never go there again! I love my TUSCL -- rarely will I ever visit a new area again and blindly TOFTT. The availability of this information should result in the ruin of overcharging clubs that provide unattractive dancers or poor quality LM dance sessions. I suppose as long as there are uninformed noobie PLs with cash, there will be clubs in Vegas, in Boston and clubs like the Admiral in Chicago. There are some that believe that one will never go broke underestimating the ignorance of the American Male. Me -- I would rather think that the window of opportunity to fleece us PLs for crappy air dances is rapidly shrinking.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I think a big factor that keep low-mileage clubs in biz is the tight local ordinances where all clubs have to play by the same rules.
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    Detroit has a strict ordinance and not even the sole non-extras club abides by it, it's absurd.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    ^ i guess it only matters if they are enforced and not-only having-them -I assume most high-mileage areas have ordinances that are not enforced.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion