tuscl

Strippers with Tiny Breasts

Tuesday, March 29, 2016 7:50 AM
I got a series of dances the other night from a young stripper who was almost completely flat--and I was as turned on as I've ever been. I'm a boobs guy instead of an ass guy--which means I usually go for dancers with sizeable boobs (C cup or so). For some reason, it was a slow night and I decided to get dances from a chick with small boobs but a very cute face. I'm not sure what it was that did it for me. Is anyone here actively turned on by very small breasts (assuming a cute face)? See the below two images for examples. [view link] [view link] Having realized I have this pseudo-fetish, I may have to explore it.

34 comments

• georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    Little boobs need love too! I don't usually go for girls *that* flat because I don't want to feel like I'm fondling a little girl. The bushes on a couple of them would assuage my concerns, though. I know a girl who grows her bush for just that reason, she doesn't want to be mistaken for underage.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I like boob that are firm and perky. That is almost impossible for girls with larger than a "B" cup. I prefer my dancers to be petite and I don't have any problem with feeling like I am molesting an underage little girl. Those that do might have some personal problems.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    I love when girls with small breasts go braless.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    I love it more when girls with big breasts go braless :)
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    GMD writes: "Little boobs need love too!" True!
  • NinaBambina
    8 years ago
    A lot of guys like small boobs, especially if they are perky and round, because that is youthful (even if subconsciously). Most guys, in general, aren't too concerned. I've seen the same guy go in the back with a girl with A cups and another one with DD's. Guys like boobs. Some are more picky, but for an otherwise attractive girl, *most* guys don't care. My boobs are on the small side and I bank... They're usually in the B cup range, but I gained a little weight and can fit some of the 32C bras at Victoria's Secret. Lmao. That is crazy though, I definitely consider myself a B cup. I'm small-framed and short so they fit my body and are round and perky. I like them. When I lose weight they get smaller and vice versa.
  • Cashman1234
    8 years ago
    I know most guys love boobs - and I love them too - but a firm toned ass does it for me. I don't need big circus tits - just a nice pair - and that's all I need. Ninas description of hers sounds perfect! A good B - that can move up a weight class from time to time - is pretty amazing!
  • skibum609
    8 years ago
    Spinners only. Rather flat chested than D-cup, but in the end its all about a pretty face for me.
  • scatterbrain
    8 years ago
    The old saying is true, more than a mouthful might be a waste. There's a smaller, petite (but seasoned) dancer at Flight Club near Detroit who has, probably, the smallest chest of all the ladies in there. She does quite well with a solid following (myself included) because she gives great "dances".
  • ArtCollege
    8 years ago
    I'm attracted to the big-boobed, but when I do get a dance from a flatty, i'm pretty happy. Nipples more reliable on them.
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    If those tiny breasts are topped off with great nipples I'm OK with both of them. Ran across a dancer in the DFW area a few years back who was basically flat chested. Her rib cage was more prominent than her breasts (and tiny nipples). I was not attracted to her at all. Another dancer I met in Tucson had very small breasts, the smallest I've ever seen. They were not very big around and not sure if she could have found a bra small enough. They were the size of a couple of tangerines at most but did stand out at most an inch and a half. Very unusual in my experience. But she was cute and her nipples were nice. I asked her if I could take her to VIP and spend some time sucking on them. She declined and I never saw her again after that night. Breasts come in all sizes and shapes, I love them all. Well, mostly all.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I’m not into small breasts; so won’t get a dance from a dancer b/c of her small-breasts but also will-not not get a dance from her b/c of her small breasts – i.e. if I find her sexy I’ll want to get dances form her despite her small boobs but not b/c of them. There are some small-boobs that I do find attractive and desirable b/c they may be nicely shaped and very perky – but C+ boobs def draw me in almost immediately and the bigger they are (natural) the more they get my attention. I’ve been w/ flat-chested dancers that have turned me on more than other dancers with knockers but the ones w/ big natural boobs will always grab my attention initially. And as a final note – prefer flat-chest over fake-breasts.
  • Dolfan
    8 years ago
    I don't prefer small ones, but I strongly prefer firm and perky and really dislike droopy/saggy boobs. So, I generally gravitate towards the smaller ones since I also prefer slimmer girls & large, firm and perky boobs on a slim frame are fairly rare.
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Two of the best dance sets that I have ever had came from a young woman who was basically flat as a board. The kicker was that every other part of her body was exquisite - beautifully proportioned and toned by a lot of gym work. Her face was gorgeous, and she had a "come hither" expression that could melt you. The first thing she did was pull my face to her chest and stick her very substantial nipple in my mouth. She was also fun to talk to. I think she quit when her kids got old enough to ask questions.
  • Tiredtraveler
    8 years ago
    I have a theory: I think the good lord allotted only so many nerve endings for each breast no matter what the size and a smaller breast is therefore more sensitive. I had a small breasted girlfriend years ago that could orgasm with nipple play. I like them all sizes as long as they are real and up to a point that they become to large to manage. I usually select the small to medium breasted size dancers
  • seaboardrr
    8 years ago
    Guess we'll be the dissenting opinions here. If she doesn't have at least a C cup or better we won't even pay attention to her. We both like an hourglass figure. Even worse is a no tit spinner with short hair. We don't like playing with strippers who look like little boys.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    While I usually want a minimum of a B cup, and a C cup is strongly preferable, there are times if the girl is very pretty that I get turned on by a little set of A cups. Weed, as with all other good things, magnifies this effect.
  • mjx01
    8 years ago
    Being natural is way more important than size. Over inflated tires are an automatic deal breaker.
  • Phoenix133
    8 years ago
    I'm not really into girls but I do envy certain girls bodies. I think medium sized breasts that are perky are the way to go not to big not too small. I also find it weird when guys are into girls with saggy/long boobs or boobs with oddly placed nipples. These boobs are just weird to me especially when a girl goes on all 4's and its flat on the side that would lay against her when she stands.... Also I think fake tits look nice but usually you can tell they are fake no matter how nice they are done because they do not have natural movement. All real boobs are going to sag/pull away from the body some in a cone like manner. Fake tits do not do this they have little movement to them and they do not change shape as I said they remain the same no matter what.
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    I agree w/ seaboardrr - a flat chested girl, especially one who is a spinner type looks too much like a boy to me, and that's no bueno. Add short hair and it's a total turn off. She's gotta have a B cup or bigger, preferably with long locks of luscious hair.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    I like breasts. Small or big.
  • HungryGiraffe
    8 years ago
    The more I play this SC game, the more I appreciate smaller women, including those with A and B cups. Wide baby-making hips and a pretty face are mandatory for me. An early OTC fav was a 5'1" cutie, with curvy hips, and soft 32 DDs. Yummy!
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    I like breasts. Big or big.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    8 years ago
    Tiny breasts are a no-go for me. I like holding, caressing, squeezing, and sucking those mammary glands.
  • s88
    8 years ago
    I prefer A cups on spinners, then implants. Large and natural no.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I refuse to join the itty bitty titty committee.
  • Pussydancelover
    8 years ago
    I love big d cups. I want a dancer to put them in my face .?
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    I prefer bigger boobs and they will generally garner my attention first, but I've grown to appreciate smaller boobs as well if I find the dancer attractive. I shy away from flat chested women for the most part.
  • DandyDan
    8 years ago
    There is one small breasted lady whose company I presently enjoy. There have been a smattering of them over the years, but for the most part, I need girls with big tits.
  • seaboardrr
    8 years ago
    That's pretty funny. Mrs. sea has always said I'm a lesbian.
  • Midniteguy34
    8 years ago
    Love little tits. Don't get saggy later in life
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    IRL I prefer C-G cups but lately ITC I have a new found appreciation for A/B cups on fit women. My CF has A/B cups and I never thought I'd go for that, but I do like them, mainly because I like the rest of the woman who is attached to them. :)
  • pennpatriot67
    8 years ago
    I just lose it for a girl with an A cup and pointy nips and a round bubble booty. Not a wide ass but round. There was this dancer in Pennsylvania a couple of years ago, blond, 5'7" with those perky titties and that round perky.ass. One of my atf dancers. Gave nude lap dances and would grind that ass just right while leaning back with her lips on my ear and those awesome fucking nips in my mouth. Candy was her name. She retired young. I'm having heart palpitations thinking about her.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    One of the sexiest dancers I ever met was flat chested. But I usually go for women a little more full figured and thick which more often than not excludes flat chests.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion