tuscl

2016 Meet Up Ideas

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
Saturday, March 12, 2016 9:54 PM
Four potential meet up ideas to consider for the remainder of 2016. Any real interest, if so which? 1. Detroit in the summer. I'll probably do this whether or not there is a formal meetup. 2. I feel like west cost people get left out too much. Logical locations would be LA or Phoenix. What's the history of west coast meet ups? 3. An alternative to 2 would be a trip to San Diego to visit Tijuana. This would be especially cool if we could get 1-2 people who are good at Spanish and/or have been before. 4. German FKK clubs. I know this is a long shot but since I'm going to do this trip some day I thought I'd throw it out there. Please only express a preference if you realistically might come. Or unless you're Heck.

30 comments

• JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    On 2, I guess a mid country city like Dallas, St Louis etc should be considered. Note that I'm too high to know for sure what cities are around the middle of the U.S. So fill in your own if you want.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    If you guys plan a TJ trip I'd try to go. The main reason I don't cross the border is time; realistically if I left home/work, drove to the border, crossed, took a taxi, touched the front door of HKB and immediately turned around, 2 hours would be a fast trip. I actually do speak Spanish okay. I mix up tenses and genders a lot, but I can get by
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    I would do my best to make an LA/COI meet-up as well. I'm actually really curious about COI. I'm also curious about Phoenix, but that's a longer drive, so I'd put myself as a longshot to make one there.
  • l00ber
    8 years ago
    With enough advanced warning, I'd be in for Detroit (just for the honor of meeting master Wongy) or TJ's. DFW would be a good sociable meet-up, but true extras are unreliable though possible. Phoenix is known for one or two dirty clubs, but is there enough for a club crawl? Is HiLiter an extravagant enough venue to be worth a trip by itself?
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    I will attend any Detroit meet. The other locations would depend on what else is going on.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    There may be one at Follies in May. I've got to have surgery in April. After that I'll see about setting one up. It may have to wait until June.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    I'd probably come to a meetup at Follies although as usual the issue there is space. Plus I feel like most of the meet ups tend to be on the east coast.
  • rickthevulture
    8 years ago
    I'll be wherever you want John Smith. Will your dream stripper come along? I bet she needs some vulture yoghurt in her mouth something fierce. Just ask her and I bet she'll say "vulture jizz is yummy yummy yummy in the tummy tummy tummy" Regardless, you seem like a good egg John Smith. Your dream stripper spoke kindly of you when rickthelion and I were banging her. Let's be buds. That's the ticket! Squawk!
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    Anytime in summer is OK, John. Welcome to the Motor City !! Several of us consider it our home base. You are welcome to join us.
  • georgmicrodong
    8 years ago
    If anyone is planning to come to Louisville for Derby this year, let me know. It's not the best time to club for locals, but there's usually lots of talent in town; girls come in from all over.
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    More like us East Coast fellas get left out the most.
  • mjx01
    8 years ago
    The meet-ups always sound appealing, but the logistics of making it happen vs work makes it unlikely at best for me.
  • londonguy
    8 years ago
    Get your asses over here guys, mjx01, lopaw and other ladies most welcome as well of course.
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    A trip to TJ would be epic. I speak Spanish. So does Papi. Dallas anytime. We could all pool our money and get the $650 champagne room at Baby Dolls.
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    It all depends on where and when for me. TJ would be amazing but my schedule is generally pretty full and I don't have the free time or disposable income of many of you.
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    It all depends on where and when for me. TJ would be amazing but my schedule is generally pretty full and I don't have the free time or disposable income of many of you.
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    How about Phoenix in June and then Detroit in January.
  • larryfisherman
    8 years ago
    LA works for me.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    No consensus. What a surprise. Never saw that coming.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    TUSCL meetups are as unreliable as strippers - no matter where or when it's always not.gonna workout for many - IMO best you can do is set it up & give enough of a headsup & who ever can show will show.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Papi, whoever said it is like herding cats was exactly right.
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    A meet up would have to be in a city I normally travel to and then it would have to fit my travel plans. It just makes no sense for me to travel anywhere special just to go clubbing. I don't have that kind of scratch available. Even though it would be great to meet some of you.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    Obviously there wasn't gonna be consensus. I like some of you guys but won't cry in my beer if I can't make the next meet up.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    I would try to attend a Detroit meet-up this summer. I'm assuming the suggestion of Phoenix in June and Detroit in January was a joke.
  • DaOnion
    8 years ago
    I might be in Detroit in August.
  • Longneck
    8 years ago
    I'm here in Louisville so Derby is always a good time. Most of the girls are coming here from Indianapolis, Chicago, Michigan and Florida for the week. Yes, I'm definitely interested in TJ.
  • Corvus
    8 years ago
    Yes, MrDuece, it was meant to be facetious. Phoenix in June would incapacitate most of our fellow TUSCL members.
  • l00ber
    8 years ago
    July 4th in Tijuana? Nothing more 'murican than fucking some indigenous folk. Serious about the first part. Not quite as serious about the second.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Ok Atlanta soon and Detroit this summer. If west coast or mid country folks want a meet up I'll wait for them to take some initiative.
  • bvino
    8 years ago
    I could and would do a meet up in Detroit as long as it started on day shift. I don't do nightshift. Fridays are best.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion