tuscl

Strippers and politics?

Corvus
Arizona
A local dancing girl joined me in my room for a very satisfying OTC romp today. I had the TV news on when she arrived and of course the primary elections dominated the news today. I turned the volume down but while we were talking and catching up the conversation turned to the election.

Turns out she is favoring a candidate for president who I feel would drive the country to ruins. I didn't make a big deal about it as I had pussy on my mind.

Question, do you ever talk politics with strippers, either ITC or OTC? What if she has the complete opposite view as you?

27 comments

• DaOnion
    9 years ago
    If a dancer I liked had the complete opposite view of me on something, I would probably change the subject. I like girls in my lap to be relaxed and carefree, not tense and argumentative.
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    "Turns out she is favoring a candidate for president who I feel would drive the country to ruins."

Trump, right? I bet most strippers will favor Trump because they know his name, are impressed by wealth and bragging, and have no understanding of history or our political system.

I try to avoid talking politics with strippers. My cat has a better understanding of politics.
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    As an intensely political animal, I sometimes even discuss politics with strippers. Mostly they are clueless, but recently I was heartened to learn that one of my favorites, who has danced for me dozens of times over the last eight years or so, *loves* Ron Paul and voted for him in 2008 and 2012.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    Oooohhhhh nooooooo. Never talked with any of them about religion or politics. Too controversial and I'm afraid that any utterance of political or religious stupidity coming from them would kill my fem-wood. No way. Not gonna risk that. As it is some of the ridiculous things that they say makes me want to bitch slap them into next week.....but it doesn't kill the mood enough to make me not want to get dances. But it has on occasion made me a bit rougher and more forward during dances than I usually am if I;m irked enough. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    I've found most strippers are somewhere between progressive and looney left, so I rarely talk politics with them, unless it's a topic that i'm pretty sure we'll see eye-to-eye on. What a bunch of assholes the Critical Mass people are is always a popular topic -- I mean, who DOESN'T hate bicyclists?
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    She doesn't need to speak she just needs to look good, get a hearing aid like me, then you can turn it of and just enjoy her company.
  • DaOnion
    9 years ago
    That's hilarious twentyfive. One of the benefits of age. You can turn down your hearing aid to fully appreciate the 20 year old stripper on your lap. Love it.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    Always works for me.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    The couple of times that politics has come up it has not gone well. My favorite was the time that video girl was convinced that Obama was giving US nuclear weapons to Iran. I try to avoid the subject.
  • skibum609
    9 years ago
    Friday I spent two hours discussing race with a 21 year old black stripper. It is mind boggling to hear what is taught in schools today by progressives. I hear about events I witnessed and am amazed at how despical the left is. America has no f uture and my decision at age 15 to remain childless allows me to not give a fuck about the future of this once, but never to be again, great land. Anyone notice how often the left wails on about restoring America to her past glories, without actually admitting that it was when we were ruled by white, male, conservative, christians.
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    I have learned to stay away from politics with strippers. I think too many of them waste their lives away by watching Faux News, if they watch anything about politics.
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    The only politics that comes up is my dick which leans to the left. I ask the stripper to straighten out and as usual they do a fine job.
  • magicrat
    9 years ago
    Lopaw said fem-wood. My first smile of the day!
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    @Subraman: I've found the opposite; lots of dancers are hard core right even though that makes no sense. They like Cruz and Trump. The ethnic dancers are left though; I can't see how anyone who isn't white could like Trump or Cruz.
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    I've always had a rule not to bring up religion or politics with customers, as they can be touchy subjects. The only time I'll engage in political conversation is if the customer initiates it and I have similar views. Then we can have a decent conversation about it, as long as we can table the discussion and do some dances here and there.

I'm not very religious, per se, so religious comments don't offend me unless it turns into bigotry. I will not partake in that.
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    rockstar666, I have to agree. A lot of young, uneducated dancers seem to be on board with Trump. Many of them are not actually privvy to politics anyway, so I'm not sure if they genuinely agree with Trump's insane antics or if they just assume rich customers must all be Trump lovers who will agree with them. I have no idea.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I don't even discuss politics or religion on here. I try to keep my posts focused on strippers.
  • Mate27
    9 years ago
    Skibum you are "right on" with your comment. I guess those conservative white men weren't all that bad to begin with were they?
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Well, everything I do is always explicitly about politics. So probably this is why it is only a highly politically aware minority of the white strippers, plus most of the blacks, latinas, and asians, that I get along with . But of these, usually I get along with them very well.

Most of the whites I would classify as shit heads. The ways they and I live and think are just completely opposite.

The most interesting girls are the ones who come to South Bay from San Francisco.

SJG
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    I've only met a few strippers who've cared enough to show the chops to discuss either subject intelligently. I have no doubt several more *do* have the chops, they just didn't care to.
  • rick33
    9 years ago
    Discussing politics and walking thru minefields.. same concept.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Acting like politics is not involved is extremely political.

SJG
  • larryfisherman
    9 years ago
    Nope
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    ^^^^ Asking me?

Everything about how you approach life is political. If you act as though it were otherwise, then you are accepting the politics of complacency and normative standards, one of the most conservative sorts of politics.

Lots of strippers go this way, especially White strippers. Those White strippers whom I have gotten along with have usually been from San Francisco, rather than the much more suburban Santa Clara County. They have been highly politically aware and active.

SJG
  • larryfisherman
    9 years ago
    ^^^I was answering the discussion thread question.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    OP question, "Question, do you ever talk politics with strippers, either ITC or OTC?"

So how do you talk with the dancer and not be talking about stuff which is political?

Your occupation, the things you did that day before you came to the club, what you did the day before, what books your are reading, what you do with your money, who your friends are, aren't these political?

Your views on the sorts of life problems everyone faces, aren't these political? You know women, if you get them to open up, they always talk about relational issues. Isn't how you view such things extremely political?

With the White dancers from San Francisco, they always seemed to already understand this. With the local suburban Whites, often not. With the other colors they tended to have a greater understanding of how their own lives related to political issues than the local Whites did.

SJG

Extremely Political: Reasonable Efforts
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g52gwK4U…
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    @JS: looking the other way while Iran builds nukes in fortified underground bunkers while abandoning the sanctions mean to impede that... sort of the same thing IMO.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion