tuscl

Squawk! Update on the glorious cat revolution

rickthevulture
Black vulture lives matter! Squawk!
Saturday, February 27, 2016 12:39 PM
Squawk! My best buddy rickthelion is busy planning the upcoming cat revolution so he asked me to check in the the crazy perverts on this site. Alas, the council of ricks has been unable to convene a meeting where we have an appropriate quorum. By the way, if any of you see a jellyfish wearing a suit tell him we're working on changing the constitution that governs the ricks and he's out. He'll have to be "dickthejellyfish" from now on. That's the ticket! Regardless, I'm here to ask how many of you are ready to follow our glorious leader when the revolution comes. The lions have promised me that they will be magnanimous to any hairless apes that bow down and defer to their wisdom. Doesn't much matter to me since my vulture buddies and I get fed really well when the lions go all wildebeest on the asses of you hairless apes. But I'm still a happy-go-lucky vulture and I'd like to give you a chance. That's the ticket! Squawk!

13 comments

• ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Mmmmmm. Vulture. Tastes like chicken!
  • JuiceBox69
    8 years ago
    Sup dougster
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    OMG! You're back! I was so scared that you'd jumped out of a high rise! But no, this is a monumental event! Even though you and I completely disagree, at least it is possible to have a reasonable conversation about political, financial, and business matters. I can't say that about many of the others here. I was hoping you could have been that at Santa Clara's new stadium on the 8th. [view link] Let's celebrate your return by putting on another lion feed. Where do you think we should do it? [view link] SJG [view link] 1812 Overture, Op. 49 - Sir Georg Solti/Chicago Symphony Orchestra [view link]
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    OMG! You're back! I was so scared that you'd jumped out of a high rise! But no, this is a monumental event! Even though you and I completely disagree, at least it is possible to have a reasonable conversation about political, financial, and business matters. I can't say that about many of the others here. I was hoping you could have been that at Santa Clara's new stadium on the 8th. [view link] Let's celebrate your return by putting on another lion feed. Where do you think we should do it? [view link] SJG [view link] 1812 Overture, Op. 49 - Sir Georg Solti/Chicago Symphony Orchestra [view link]
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    I really hope the glorious cat revolution eats all the talentless wanna be rappers and mean humorless fucks on this site. And anyone who acts like an asshole to any of the few girls who might post on this sausagefest of a site, be forever shunned. That would be the so awesome, we could all bask in the new feline world order then.
  • vincemichaels
    8 years ago
    You gotta stop drinking, dude. You're hallucinating !! LMAO
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    The cat revolution has already taken place at my house. I am pussy-whipped.
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    "Mmmmmm. Vulture. Tastes like chicken!" I'd be careful ATACdawg! You know how they say "you are what you eat?" Apply that maxim in this case and you could save yourself from a non-brilliant culinary experience! I took a trip with my family to Iceland as a teen and tried puffin! Puffin tastes like fish because puffins eat fish! What do you think vultures taste like now? ;)
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    But the whole rickthevulture thing is ace! I've missed rickthelion! ;)
  • ATACdawg
    8 years ago
    Mmmmmmmm! Rotten carrion! Tastes like shit!!!! ;-)
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    You know, for a while there, things were unusually quiet TOO quiet..
  • Mate27
    8 years ago
    Mutherfuckin cloacals for sure. Holy shit I'd hate to see that shark amongst the revolution!
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    You guys should have been there at the stadium on 2/8. We don't seem to have vultures around here, but we do have seagulls. But after my lions were done, the ones who really cleaned up were the crows. [view link] SJG Shocking Blue - Venus [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion