tuscl

Different tastes in women

larryfisherman
California
Obviously on TUSCL we all have different tastes in women. I'm gonna post two girls, who I think are two of the hottest women on planet Earth right now. Tell me who you think is hotter. Most of you will probably know who both of them are

Girl 1:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfabhCKR…

Girl 2:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRYDcHcp…

Who's hotter?

49 comments

• WetWilly
    9 years ago
    Kate Upton, for me, has two redeeming features: well, 3, if you count her tits separately:

Face and tits

Paula Patton does nothing for me. I've seen 1000 strippers I'd do before her.

Between these two, Kate Upton is much hotter in my eyes.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    #1 is the hottest woman in my lifetime

#2 while attractive, I can see this in any strip club any Saturday night
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Neither is hotter. They are both hot, and in different ways. They both fall into the "hot enough to make my wiener tingle" category.

I wouldn't deprive myself of either of them, if they deigned to even notice me.
  • larryfisherman
    9 years ago
    One more girl I forgot to throw in the mix. This was 8 or so years ago when she was still in her prime. For this particular thread assume she looks like this today. In other words pretend like it's still 2007 for this girl.

Girl 3:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QtbuAg3…

In order of hotness I would pick Girl 3, then 2, then 1. They're all above 9's to me.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    I like more ordinary girls. It isn't just looks either, it's the entire persona.

SJG
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    larry: You are confusing two issues: Objective hotness vs. what we find attractive as individuals.

We all have a "type" that we will find more attractive than what we might say if we were signing models to contracts.The second girl is far more my "type" yet the first is far more attractive in an objective sense. My ex-ATF was my type and I'd pick her over almost anyone else, even if all TUSCL members might find my taste questionable.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    I find Kate Upton to be the prettier of the two, but Paula Patton strikes me as sexier. Given my choice of who to spend time with, Paula, as long as I'm dreaming.
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    For me, my answer isn't representative because I can't judge them based on looks ... Kate Upton has that je ne sais quoi. There's something incredibly sexy about her, her expessions, the way she moves.

If I were to ignore that, I think the other chick has a way better body. But I agree with WetWilly, the girl somehow manages to be both supermodel-attractive, and not really incredibly appealing. A bit like Victoria Justice for me, beautiful girl with no sex appeal at all.

But, at least in theory, I like the slim & fit body of #2, much more than Kate Upton's zaftig body
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Out of those three, Paula Patton is the hottest, I love that exotic look. Kim K was pretty fucking hot too. Kate Upton is definitely attractive, but I don't think she's in the league of hotness of those other two girls. Blonde hair, blue eyes, big tits, I see at least five of those girls every time I go to the strip club.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    I was referring to Kate Upton type of girls when I said I see those kind of girls in the strip clubs all the time.
  • flagooner
    9 years ago
    Of those three i would go with Paula Patton, but you couldn't go wrong with Kate Upton either.

My personal favorite was Catherine Zeta Jones when she was in her prime. Mid 90s. The Zorro and Entrapment timeframe.
  • footballguy
    9 years ago
    I'd definitely take Kate Upton over Paula Patton every time. That being said, I don't find either of their faces to be anything great. While Kate Upton does have an attractive face, I wouldn't consider it anything higher than a 7 or 8. (But then again I normally prefer brunette a over blondes). But Kate Upton definitely has great body. I'm sure some guys might consider her a little too big but I'd rather have that than a girl that's too skinny.

While we are on the subject of everyone having different tastes, I always thought Jennifer Lopez was attractive but I swear think she's gotten even sexier as she's aged. I swear she looks better the older she gets, and her tits even look trike they've gotten bigger. I'm sure makeup covers up a lot on her but honestly pretty much all actresses look completely different without it.

And put me in the same boat as RockStar, I still find my ATF way sexier than the majority of dancers (and celebrities). I'm sure a lot of it has to do with spending time with her and enjoying her services.
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    Good choice on kate upton definitley hot! I didn't know who paula patton was but she is sexy. But you can keep kim k.
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    Do you prefer Filet Mignonette or Lobster tails?
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    I'll take them in this order 1) Paula 2) Kate 3) Kim
  • Subraman
    9 years ago
    KimK... cartoonish huge ass... distant 3rd.

Strictly going by the bodies:
    Fit & slim PP: easy #1
    Zaftig KU: Nice strong #2
    Ridiculous cartoonish & fake fat ass: KK *yawn*
  • IHearVoices
    9 years ago
    Kim, pretty big gap, Paula, much bigger gap (in comparison), Kate.

Maybe three years ago I thought Kate was way up there among white women. Now, eh. I'd certainly take her - and she can do better than that whining fool she's with now - but she's definitely below the other two.
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    I vote with georgemicrodong. I'm not going to choose one over the other.
  • larryfisherman
    9 years ago
    Kim K's ass is fake? Is that confirmed? I thought it was real?

@Georgmicrodong and Vincemichaels- Are you saying the girls are equal in hotness? I think most of us will agree that all of them are hot, but I wanted to see who you guys thought was hotter.
  • WetWilly
    9 years ago
    Very little about Kim K. is attractive to me. One of her biggest negatives, to me at least, is the thousands of stupid comments I've heard come out of her mouth. The other two I've never even heard speak a single word, so they have an automatic 3 extra points.

So sue me, I cannot separate a woman's physical appeal from her brain function--that's just one of my idiosyncrasies.

Whenever I see Kim K, I turn whichever channel I happen to be watching off, to remove her from the screen.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Upton is dream stripper hot. The other one doesn't do much for me.
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    #2 hands down.
  • larryfisherman
    9 years ago
    I'm somewhat surprised. I excepted girl number 1 (Kate Upton) to win in a landslide, but it looks like so far number 2 girl (Paula Patton) is holding her own and is in the lead so far. There's not so much love for number 3 girl (Kim Kardashian).
  • ButterMan
    9 years ago
    1 2 and 3 in that order for me.
  • sp
    9 years ago
    That is easy. Kate
  • sp
    9 years ago
    That is easy. Kate
  • HungryGiraffe
    9 years ago
    I love caramel chicks, and would do Paula or Kim any day of the week. But Kate is a very beautiful, naturally voluptuous woman. She's my choice of the three.
  • larryfisherman
    9 years ago
    Whoops, just when I say Paula Is in the lead, the next three people vote for Kate. Kate is now in the lead.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I vote for Upton

I know I already voted but since I always overpay I figured maybe I earned two votes.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Kate
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    I like your taste in women, larryfisherman, though I would reverse your order:
    1. Kate Upton -- one of the most beautiful women in my lifetime
    2. Paula Patton -- great body, face more cute than hot. Check her out in Idlewild and (topless) in Deja Vu and 2 Guns!
    3. Kim Kardashian -- a voluptuously and exotically beautiful woman in her prime. She could have her way with me, but she wouldn't be allowed to talk.
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Kate Upton, although the fat girl hiding inside her is starting to bust free in the past year or two.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    The problem is Kim Kardashian doesn't look like that any more.

She's had plastic surgery or lip injections and now her lips are unnatural. One could say grotesque.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Can't say neither, but of the 3, 2. More exotic looking and I don't care for blonds or Kardashians.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

Girl #2 for me.
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    Girl #2 for me.
  • sclvr5005
    9 years ago
    Another vote for no. 2.
  • Cashman1234
    9 years ago
    I'd fuck Paula and play that Blurred Lines song on repeat as I did her. She should stay moist just thinking about the cash she's getting from her ex
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    This where to look, correct, lopaw?

https://www.google.com/search?q=beautifu…
  • larryfisherman
    9 years ago
    So far:
    12 votes #2 girl Paula Patton
    11 votes: #1 girl Kate Upton

They are neck to neck right now

Nobody cares about Kim K I guess lol. You're right though Motorhead, Kim should be disqualified because she doesn't look like that anymore.

• Dolfan
    9 years ago
    Paula's the hottest of the three, but even she's not that great in my book. Kate's alright, but nothing special. Kim is downright unattractive, even in her prime. If those three were the best looking girls in a club, I'd be disappointed and would likely leave without a dance.

• ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    @flagooner: I definitely agree on Catherine Zeta-Jones. My wife and I went to see The Mask of Zorro. When the collective gasp of the male audience happened during the duel scene, my wife said, "Does she have something I don't see?". Like an idiot, I gave the little head answer: "Oh, yeah. She's got it!". That earned me a stone cold stare followed by a look of disbelief, lol. Things were no better when she cleared the laser obstacle course in Entrapment. Mamma Mia!

Still one of the hottest women on the planet, IMO.
  • skibum609
    9 years ago
    I like petite, small breasted brunettes so its not even close: Kate Upton by a million miles.
  • larryfisherman
    9 years ago
    @skibum- you say you like petite small brunettes, and then you pick a thicker big breasted blonde (Kate Upton) by a million miles. I'm a little confused.

@Dolfan- you wouldn't get a dance with Kate Upton, Paula Patton and Kim K in her prime? I'm curious what kind of girls do you like?

The final results are:
    Paula Patton 13 votes
    Kate Upton 12 votes

If this was a presidental race, it would be too close to call.
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    Here is Kate Upton from the back, when she isn't airbrushed.

http://itsnotaboutme.tv/news/wp-content/…

My vote goes to Paula.
  • Hugh_G_Rection
    9 years ago
    I'm throwing in with Kate Upton. Paula is practically anorexic in my book, but what cinched it was Kate talking about how she the raw oysters at her shoot in Florida were so delirious- It made me think of what it would be like to have her feasting on my rocky mountain oysters. BLS from Kate Upton would be a moment of heaven on earth!!!
  • seaboardrr
    9 years ago
    Kate Upton. We both like women with curves and beauty. #2 we'd play with but nothing special about her. The no talent kardashian I have no use for. Wouldn't fuck her with your dick as the saying goes.
  • rl27
    9 years ago
    I would have to choose Paula.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    If I had to choose between them two, I'd go for kate upton. Are they just solely models? Because I never followed what they do and I only heard Kate Upton's name and that was through TUSCL. Never even HEARD of the second one.

But if I could choose neither I'd do that. At least upton has more body mass than whatever that other one is.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion