tuscl

otc

bang69
North Carolina
Monday, February 1, 2016 3:00 PM
I got a offer for otc today. I have herd all the good and bad things. About otc so I'm thinking about taking it and seeing what happens. what do y'all think

36 comments

• jackslash
    8 years ago
    Go for it!
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Get fucked ;)
  • SmithWV
    8 years ago
    YMWV man. You will never find out if you don't try.
  • GACA
    8 years ago
    I Pm'ed you. Just wondering who with?
  • knight_errant
    8 years ago
    I think you should put it up to a vote in a discussion thread.
  • footballguy
    8 years ago
    We need more details before telling you what we would do. How well do you know this dancer? How many times have you seen her in the club? What have you done with her in the club? What arrangements did you make with her?
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I would assume that an OTC discussion happens inside the strip club and is mostly whispering in each others ears. But as you present this it sounds like something discussed over the telephone. The above way I would say is better. SJG
  • shailynn
    8 years ago
    Well, you can kiss one of your kidneys goodbye when you wake up in a bathtub full of ice.
  • JamesSD
    8 years ago
    More info needed. What price are we talking? How hot is she?
  • ButterMan
    8 years ago
    ummm yes you should take it. But thats me talking and OTC is usually my ultimate goal with every stripper I spend time with.
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    JamesSD is right. We need more info but if the price is right and she's hot I'd say go for it.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    bang69, You do what you want. But I still think it better that if you don't know a girl outside already, that the first OTC arrangement be made when getting quite friendly with her f2f, i.e. inside the strip club. SJG
  • Subraman
    8 years ago
    -->" I have herd all the good and bad things. About otc so I'm thinking about taking it and seeing what happens" I don't know anything about otc, but I will say that I find your equivocal and pioneering use of punctuation intriguing. You, sir, are a man who does not color within the lines.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    +1 that was funny Subra
  • culvercityboy
    8 years ago
    Careful what you wish for. I got offered an OTC after a very satisfying VIP, and I think the lady even surprised herself when she mentioned it. We made arrangements, even got her #, but she was a no show. I don't even know if I should go back to the club and try again with the lady or just ignore her when she comes around asking for a dance.
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Fuck you jackie
  • crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Otc means you fuck yourself
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    What is the offer? Do you know what she will do sexually? Is it a real GFE? Any fetishes you want her to serve, and if so did she agree? How much? How long? Dinner first? How hot is she? Does she do much OTC? How well do you know her? Will she do BBBJCIM? Can you kiss her? Real tits or fake? Those are just the immediate questions that come to mind in evaluating an OTC offer.
  • bang69
    8 years ago
    I have known this dancer for a while. She is a white girl with a good body small titis. price $80
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    She must be a real beauty for $80.
  • Tiredtraveler
    8 years ago
    Go to neutral territory only, be careful she does not show up with her bf to rob you.
  • Ugluck75
    8 years ago
    $80 is a great deal. She must like you. If you like her too, why not? I am dating a stripper and we are developing a serious relationship and it all started with a hot OTC date and night of passion.
  • rickdugan
    8 years ago
    $80? What was this supposed to be, a car date? I'm not sure I'd take anything that I could get for $80. This girl must be either ugly or desperate, neither of which are good things in an OTC partner.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    8 years ago
    errrr ... $80 ... ? When you say OTC, as in Outside The Club, do you mean *right outside* the club, as in behind the club's trash dumpster in a dark alley? This thread may offer some insight: [view link]
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    rickdugan you do realize that high maitenence does not always equal better service. Sometimes it equals worser service. If a girl of your physical preference came up to you; a perfect 10, and said she'd suck, fuck and coconut all on you for a mere $60 and she'd paid for the hotel, she has consistently good reviews, you've checked the cooch department and it's clean, she's clean and knows how to make that soap scent last all day (up until the end of hot and sweaty amazing sex), she's willing to go bareback if you want her to AND she'll go dutch on breakfast with you, you'd still say no because $60 is too cheap?
  • rickdugan
    8 years ago
    Estafador posted: "If a girl of your physical preference came up to you; a perfect 10, and said she'd suck, fuck and coconut all on you for a mere $60 and she'd paid for the hotel, she has consistently good reviews, you've checked the cooch department and it's clean, she's clean and knows how to make that soap scent last all day (up until the end of hot and sweaty amazing sex), she's willing to go bareback if you want her to AND she'll go dutch on breakfast with you, you'd still say no because $60 is too cheap?" Estafador, you could insert any ridiculously improbable situation in there and follow it with "would you take that?" Sure I would, and I wouldn't turn away the winning lotto ticket either, but both of them are highly unlikely. Girls selling it for less than a Benji are usually the skankier girls on BP or the types that walk that hooker drag that you fish in by your house and those types of girls almost always have issues. If a stripper is willing to do full blown OTC for $80, a smart fellow has to ask himself why before he jumps on board.
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    But that's just an assumption. I've gotten head from hoes that I feel are a 9 for $20-40 (at one time $80 but only because I was too high to fuck) and there were ladies that I felt were a 10 (remember we have different preferences so your views may slightly vary) that offered sex for $60. Just trying to get you to keep an open mind on the possibilities. The money saving possibilities.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Rickboys probably right on this one. If she's a 10 and she fucking for $60 she's hiding something.
  • chessmaster
    8 years ago
    Or your definition of a 10 is seriously flawed.
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    OR you don't know how to find a diamond in the rough. I'm not saying ALL the best looking hoes will be cheap, nor am I saying that ALL inexpensive hoes will be quality because I know I've went past some scragly ones, but there are ladies that keep it inexpensive and are DAMN fine. At least inexpensive in your terms of expense.
  • twentyfive
    8 years ago
    Just out of curiosity was this in the continental United States? If so I would be leery about an $80. dollar whore sure sounds suspicious.
  • rickdugan
    8 years ago
    Esta, I strongly suspect that where and how you source p4p influences your relative rating scale. Now that is not a criticism per se. My standards were different when I was much younger and I sourced things from grittier places back then too. But as I've gotten older and have been able to source most of my p4p from SCs, I have probably gotten spoiled with a rating scale that has adjusted upward since my younger years, which can probably be said of a lot of guys around here. It is what it is I suppose. But suffice it to say that while $60-80 may not be low for a street walker, it is an unusually low number from a girl who works in a strip club (for a lot of reasons), which is why were are questioning her looks, intentions and/or whether she has other issues.
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    Well for one, my version of p4p is at most BJs. Still leery about paying for actual sex. And I have paid (unfortunately) $60 for head from a stripper. And she wasn't no cracked out saggy whore either. She looked something like this: [view link] And that is actually pretty darn close (but no cigar) to her attractive and relative level too (reduce the boob level and....the straight hair...wow that's damn good) Now I know you fellas are more of a white skinned slim type of chick and for $40 from a stripper I got head from someone like her: [view link] throw on a bit of purple and green lipstick and eyeliner and change the hair color and my stripper was pretty similar (of course no cigar). Now you can't say they AREN'T attractive. AND I found these lovely ladies in Long Island; not NYC. And neither one of these strippers were on drugs...ok probably the black chick was smoking weed off the clock but I'm assuming. And those were STRIPPERS, not SW.....of course that was also head. I didn't ask about the sex. My point though is, I meticulously (did I use that right? That word just popped into my head as I was writing this and I wanted to stick with it) was able to get some quality females for very inexpensive prices. Also being here on tuscl, I've seen you've fellas standards of scale 10 beauty...and I don't find it stellar but that's individual preference and just like you wouldn't pay for my standards of beauty, I can say the same for most of yours. Just don't automatically knock it for piss poor standards because I'm frugal. And yes twentyfive, they were all found in the good ol' US of A. And as far as I could tell IN the club, they had no issues to speak of. I don't make it a habit to know their whole life story.
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    And for the white girl, I didn't consider her a 10 but she was the best of the bunch in my opinion.
  • rickdugan
    8 years ago
    Ah, so you're telling us that strippers who are 9s and up, working in Long Island NY strip clubs, are giving blowjobs for $40-60 all in? Interesting. With your luck, you should buy a Powerball ticket, seriously. I just can't imagine a situation where strippers who work in NYC and look as good as you say make so little money in the clubs AND are so lacking in competing offers that giving a young frugal dude a $40 BJ seems like a worthwhile option. Did they speak English? Are we talking about real strip clubs or some underground warehouse variety?
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    @Rickdugan of course they were spoke english. They were american. And no this wasn't some underground warehouse variety. The only type of "Underground" I've ever been to was in Brooklyn and did nothing there. This was a real deal strip club. BUT to be fair, the VIP session did cost me $120 each girl. These were two seperate occasions not back to back. How much they got out of that VIP money I don't know. I just know how much I paid them for the BJ. I'm not saying majority of strippers and hoes are gonna be fine for such low ball prices but I am saying there are ALWAYS exceptions to the rules. I can totally understand your apprehension what with so much exposure to these dirty skanks and I can't blame your thinking. Just want you to know there's always exceptions to any rule.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion