tuscl

Temper, temper

gawker
Older than dirt
With the passing of my relationship with my ATF I've been sniffing around other options for regular company and thought I'd found the perfect candidate. She's as hot as I can handle, is far from a pushover, while not her first rodeo, she is very stingy with extras and it literally took me months to have our first OTC hookup and she was wonderful in so many ways. She's a slim spinner in her early 20's, an excellent dancer, and quite bright (she beat me at a game of chess).
I was recently in VIP with her and the topic of her recent but ex-BF arose. He's a DJ at the club and I've heard dancers refer to him as a man-whore. He apparently has gotten more pussy in the club than the toilet seat in the dressing room. I checked out his Facebook friends and there's more strippers than grains of sand.
Well, I guess he and my CF had a tumultuous ending of their relationship and when she told me about it there was a fire in her eyes I've never seen. She then calculatingly laid out a plan of revenge which was frankly too believable. It included killing his dog, setting his car on fire and various other acts of mayhem. She has mapped out security cameras, police patrols and planned costumes to avoid being recognized, worked out a scheme for an alibi and was in a total rage as she told me. Her anger was palpable and honestly scared me in that it was all plausible and she seems 100% believable. She ended by saying, " you don't want to fuck with me because I've been fucked over before and it's never going to happen again!"
Her emotional outburst gave me insight to her inner self and has caused me to rethink whether I want to move forward with this wicked witch of the East or to slink away with my dick between my legs before I do something to upset her sensibilities. Any thoughts??

35 comments

• MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    Run away. Run very far.
  • ilbbaicnl
    9 years ago
    Get some kevlar for your dog.
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    In my experience it's best to stay away from the girls who have a temper.
  • Bavarian
    9 years ago
    Damn. Sounds like a lot of trouble.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Move on.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    You really love livin' on the edge, huh?
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    Well, when it comes to challenges, if I were to pick a member on this board to take one, it would be you.

You seem to bask in the drama that many of your former lovers have presented you, either that or you have an incredible amount of patience. Then again, I know these girls are 10s so I can understand the amount of bullshit you put up with. My stomping grounds rarely produce a 10 so I can only dream...I club mostly between Detroit and Pittsburgh and still haven't found a 10 - EVER.

Killing a dog, setting a car on fire is a bit too far (especially killing the dog), talking about disguises and cameras is not so crazy. On a weekly basis my wife and I joke about how we are going to get revenge on a neighbor of ours that is a douche. We come up with crazy schemes but we will never act on any of them, it's a mere form of entertainment. Do you think this girl is just talking trash? The 'fire in her eyes' can all just be hype as well, if she's really not going to act on anything.

I would certainly proceed with extreme caution, after all you've seen and done it all, and if this babe has you spooked, then that's saying something.

One more word of advice, this ex of hers apparently 'royally' screwed her over, and I'm guessing she still has to see his face every night at work? Just think, he allegedly did some bad things to her and you would never do that, one because you're older and wiser and two because you're a gentleman. One thing that may be enraging her more, is maybe this guy is banging one of her 'frenemies' adding to her rage.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Run ... Run like the wind as far from this crazy bitch as possible.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

She has plans to kill his dog??? WTF?

That's a crazy ass psycho bitch there. Karma will be her downfall.
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    The dog part has be concerned.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    This clearly disqualifies her from being anything like what your ATF was to you. But I don't think this means that you shouldn't see her OTC if she's otherwise a good provider. Just don't let her know your true identity, and don't piss her off.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I read this quickly but upon reflection killing the dog is fucked up. You might overlook a dead cat but not the dude's dog. Still I'd get a couple more pieces of pussy on the way out.
  • flagooner
    9 years ago
    "quite bright (she beat me at a game of chess)."

Doesn't this just imply that she might be brighter than you?

• Estafador
    9 years ago
    I'm sorry, I was stuck on the fact that it took you MONTHS justo get OTC. If it took so long just to get her to fuck, did you at least get it for free for all your troubles? Sounds like too much just to PAY for sex. Better off flirting.
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    causing that type of mayham? And from your statement, she's Asian "Wicked witch of the east", sounds hot. I would have helped her but just stolen the car lol. I LUV me some crazy bitches. The craziness makes them seem even hotter.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

Ahh.... I get it now.

If she's Asian, maybe she wants to kill the dog and EAT IT!! lol.

Still, what did the dog ever do to her?
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    All the rest I could forgive, but killing the dog? Not a chance. She's a worthless human being if she considers a dog a pawn in her schemes.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    "Dog is a fine meal!" - Mel Gibson in The Patriot
  • RandomMember
    9 years ago
    Interesting post by the OP.

Another story about dancer violence: The dancer/SB I was seeing until recently got fired from one of the clubs for taking her stiletto heal to another dancer in the club. Actually, they both got fired over the incident. However, I never observed a single act of violence or aggression in my presence over the course of several months.

For @Gawker I think I would worry that she appears to focus the violence on other men -- and therefore I would stay away.
  • RandomMember
    9 years ago
    heel==heal

When are we going to get an edit feature?
  • sinclair
    9 years ago
    https://youtu.be/UJ6pLKlU-8Q

Crazy bitches are the best sex though. Buckcherry said so.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Only one bit of advice not mentioned above. Should you opt in with her, keep a good criminal attorney on retainer.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    That bitch be crazy!!! Even CrazyJoe needs to stay away from her!
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    ^^^ true. She seems like a handfull and then some.

I agree with the dog. That is too much. The rest could be from psycogical wounds being fresh.

If she is telling you her plans she may not be as bright as you think. She may be telling other people too. If she goes through with it and others have something against her and snitch. You may be in an interesting predicament if she was with you when it happened
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Too bad fawker has me on ignore...he has no idea what i said
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Down goes gawker again
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    9 years ago
    So, she's crazy & violent, tactically smart (chess), but impetuous enough to blurt out her plans to an OTC client (making you at least indirectly culpable for any crimes she may commit).

Yeah... find another stripper.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    “... "quite bright (she beat me at a game of chess)."

Doesn't this just imply that she might be brighter than you …”

LOL
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Usually best to stay away from people w/ bad tempers; strippers or not.

But then again scheming and fantasizing of how to fuck somebody over are often things women do but rarely follow thru.

At least keep your guard-up and if she's more trouble than it's worth move-on.
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    She is not Asian, but is a very light skinned mixed race with a parent from S. Africa and an accent from Australia. She gives me hands on lap dances and frankly I paid far too much for OTC. I've asked how much for a repeat but while encouraging me to come to her apartment she won't give me a price. She had been living on the street when the BF kicked her out and will not work if he is DJing. She is totally a woman scorned and I'm not sure if I can/should continue to pursue her. Right now I've told her I'd be in to see her at the club tonight, but I'm having second thoughts.
    My ATF has been caught in some major lies to me and what was once trust is now suspicion and I'm just getting fed up with the whole game. It's funny, in that I don't miss the sex as much as the intimacy. I've read many others declare on these posts that they're leaving the whole scene and while occasionally they're never heard from again most are back in a month or so.
    I never say never, but right now I'm thinking of just fading away from the stripper life and occasionally stopping by the club for a BJ. As has been suggested above, I've gotten a kick out of all the frame, but enough is enough.
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    Frame= drama
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    "With the passing of my relationship with my ATF "

Gawker, I'd not been following all your posts about your ATF. I thought she was finally clean?

Is that how it works, she finally gets clean and this is when she dumps you?

SJG
  • jester214
    9 years ago
    Go for it, I think you can change her!
  • rockie
    9 years ago
    I believe the intensity displayed and the verbal discourse on "pay back" was just an immature rant of a young woman scorned. While the planned payback.rant may appear to be more diabolical than is common, perhaps she's got a more active imagination than most young lady's who dance. I would avoid her at all costs if it was a real relationship, but this is just an entertainment relationship. I would not let this woman anywhere near my personal life and not provoke her with shitty behavior towards her. Be the gentleman, even when it ends. I've seen many women who lose their mind when they get dumped, because in their world "They don't get Dumped - they do the Dumping!".
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion