tuscl

Is it weird to finger a girl with rubber gloves?

Estafador
BIG APPLE
Tuesday, January 19, 2016 9:31 AM
I have gotten this a heck of a whole lot. It's become especially apparent with hispanic women the most; to finger them. Yes that's right. Every time I get a dance, it starts out simple. She forces me to squeeze the tatas, grab the ass, feel up her body while she's grinding and dancing. then out of the blue either she tells me or she takes my hand and guides me to her clit. And all the time these girls want me give them digital arousal. I'd say it has happened already 6 times, 1 black chick and 5 hispanics. I'm not sure why these girls are willingly allowing me to play with their pussy but I never did more than rub it above the panties because I never fingered a girl in my life AND I don't know what is going on downstairs that may get all over my fingers. Though I was thinking next time a girl wants me to do that, you think they'll let me use rubber gloves or will it just become too awkward and end the "intimacy" with these ladies. Oh and they NEVER charge me extra for it. Of course they better not since they're practically forcing me to touch their privates.

54 comments

• crazyjoe
    8 years ago
    Forgot2wipe may have some insight on this
  • hiroaki
    8 years ago
    Yes it's fucking weird unless you're a doctor.
  • shadowcat
    8 years ago
    I would say so.
  • rockstar666
    8 years ago
    Agree...very weird to use a glove. Our society as a whole is WAY too paranoid about STD's in general IMHO!
  • lopaw
    8 years ago
    You can just rub them on the outer lip area and on the clit hood to get them aroused without needing to stick your whole arm up their coochie, ya know.
  • JohnSmith69
    8 years ago
    Just before Christmas I got my yearly std test. All negative even though I'm fucking two strippers bareback and have gotten uncovered blow jobs from so many that I've lost count. And you're worried about sticking your finger in her pussy without gloves??? Rockstar is right, society exaggerates the std risk and that's why we get guys wanting a cover just to finger fuck.
  • IwillLapAdancer
    8 years ago
    LOL. I could see it now. PL goes into the lap dance area with a bright yellow rubber glove and a bottle of Dawn dish liquid for lube.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Why don't you use your toe instead
  • IwillLapAdancer
    8 years ago
    ^^^And if you do use the toe, just don't blame Desenex when you get the toe fungi. 8O)
  • anongirl98
    8 years ago
    I would probably be a bit offended, lol! They're most likely doing it because they think it's turns *you* on, just maybe run for a bit if they do put your hand their and then move on to touching her somewhere else so she still feels like all your attention is on her
  • Clackport
    8 years ago
    WTF?? Lol.
  • ime
    8 years ago
    Dude you might be gay if you need gloves to touch a pussy.
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    +1 Clackport My thoughts exactly. WTF
  • Bavarian
    8 years ago
    I think bare would be OK as long as you don't rub your eyes or lick your fingers afterwards. Just wash your hands.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Spray the cuchie w/ Lysol first and then go for it.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    FIV is the equalizer. It gives a man a sexual capacity which approaches that of a woman. So learn to use it and use it well. SJG
  • Clackport
    8 years ago
    I'm gonna give Esta the benefit of the doubt and say he was joking.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Esta is a bit of an eccentric - nothing wrong with that.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    If they're encouraging you to FIV them, then probably they will also be quite receptive to DFKing. One can learn to use both of these together in interesting ways, and drive girls completely wild. I wouldn't think it very hard to start taking them home with you either. I note that your reviews are all from NYC, Manhattan. Interesting. Any such good results with White girls in the clubs there? SJG Best of Emerson Lake and Palmer [view link]
  • warhawks
    8 years ago
    Q: "Is it weird to finger a girl with rubber gloves?" A: Yes.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    A whole glove may be too much – just put a condom on your finger.
  • MrDeuce
    8 years ago
    Yes, totes weird. Go for it -- but fear the ferocious finger-fuck fungus.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    I actually had only used FIV occasionally, that is until I read Shadowcat boasting about his "Vagina Inspector" t-shirt, and about how what he was referring to was his time in strip club dance booths, and about being able to do lots of girls that way. Since I have made regular use of FIV in AMPs, and always making sure my finger nails are cut way short and filed completely smooth and are extremely clean before each visit. It takes time to learn to use it well and to read the girl's muscle tensioning and all to know when she is ready to advance it. FIV + DFKing just drives them wild. Then FIV + DATY makes them come really hard, like with their legs and lower body locking up. After that she's going to insist on FS and just let go completely, as you can let her go over the top time and time again. Practice, plus thinking about it after and before the next time, are the way to learn. They seem not to want it when Aunt Flo is going to be coming. I assume that this is water accumulation which makes it uncomfortable. So again, the more girls you know, the more you need to be using the calendar just like they do. SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    If you don't want to do it; don't do it – like anongirl mentioned; most probably do it b/c they think it turns you on.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Best is to do all of this with the girl sitting on your lap while still in the front room. This way the time monitoring and cash flow are just between you and the girl. So it will be looser. It doesn't have to be like sex for money. You can come on to her in various gentle ways and then take it to DFK + FIV. You can lead it better when it is still in the front room, as you have not had to agree to anything specific yet. Then after that you can invite her to the VIP Room for FS. Or maybe just take her home with you. SJG
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    @IwillLapAdancer LMAO yellow gloves and dish soap. FUcking hilarious. I'm DYING right now LMAO
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    But I never fingered a girl in my life and starting off with a stripper seems hella weird. We all know half these hoes are nasty as hell, and it just seems gross in general. But then again, I'm the guy that never ate pussy before either. Beyond that, I have no fucking clue what I'm doing once I'm in there. Don't want to seem ridiculous. @anon maybe it turns some guys on, but I get no pleasurable feelings from sticking my fingers in vagina. And I don't know where women would get the idea that I would enjoy it if I don't even make an attempt to touch between their legs. @rockstar I'm 24 bro. I'm too young to be fucking up my sexual lifestyle just because I wanted to be reckless for a day. These hoes today are too unpredictable. Maybe when I'm 50 is when I won't give a fuck.
  • FreudsCigar
    8 years ago
    Maybe wearing this would solve your problem AND get her RPMs above the red line.
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    8 years ago
    Esta, from one brotha to another, you have to get over being a germiphobe if you really wanna indulge in the strip club experience. I fingered a girl for the first time when I was 11 and nothing has happened to me yet. Whether you realize it or not, those dollar bills in your wallet has been touched by all types of people before you and I'm not talking about just strip clubs. I suggest you get a little more educated in how diseases and the transfer of them work. You won't die nor get infected just from fingering a chick. And Damn man, you slippin' in yo pimpin'...you slack in' in yo mackin'...you fallin' in yo ballin'. I can understand not doing DATY because it's not for everyone but you've never fingered a gal before? I thought you was more experienced than that.
  • sharkhunter
    8 years ago
    Lol, It's not weird at all. I bring a big orange glove so I can still find it. Orange is easier to spot in dim light. I heard some guys use those glow in the dark gloves.
  • rh48hr
    8 years ago
    Esta - you have nothing to worry about my man. Fingering a girl is just like them jerking you off. You want them to play with your dick, they want you to play with their pussy. Rubber gloves with any girl, stripper or civilian would ensure you would not be playing with their pussy and they certainly won't be playing with your dick.
  • Dominic77
    8 years ago
    +1 for cutting fingernails short & filed smooth.
  • jackslash
    8 years ago
    It's gross to stick your finger up a girl's vagina. Use your tongue instead.
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    @jackslash the sarcasm is strong with this one! - Yoda (of SW jk....maybe)
  • 4got2wipe
    8 years ago
    "LOL. I could see it now. PL goes into the lap dance area with a bright yellow rubber glove and a bottle of Dawn dish liquid for lube." Brilliant! Though latex gloves are probably better than the yellow dishwashing gloves! And I think that Dawn is a bad lubricant!
  • flagooner
    8 years ago
    The yellow gloves are ribbed for her pleasure
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    Hey OP- which one of the gay guys in the "gay guys touch a vagina" is you?
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    @sclvr5005 the one that doesn't exist. Are you...are you actually jealous that I am getting these offers or has simply paying for sex for over a decade has warped you to believe you can't get sexual entertainment without paying for it. Because you sound pretty petty right now. Especially the fact that you can one way pleasure the GIRL without paying for it. After all, I find it odd that the man should pay to physically make the girl feel good.
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    Jealous? Of YOU? Think again. I'm just calling it like I see it. Your fear of pussy is bizarre and this isn't a good hobby for a germophobe like you apparently appear to be. Also- obviously you wouldn't know anything about it but making the stripper feel good makes BOTH of us feel good which in turn nets me a better time overall. And as far as paying for it- your paying for it one way or another.
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    @SJG I'm sorry, I should have responded to this a while ago. I posted those Manhattan reviews when I was 21 and didn't know shit about Manhattan clubs. That and I was broke as shit. Could barely afford more than 3 (actually it was just I didn't know it can get so expensive that i didn't want to put out more than 3) songs per visit. I had to pay rent, pay for food, transportation and clothes and I only made 7.35/hr 40 hours a week during the summer BEFORE school started then dropped to 26 hours a week. And being that it's Manhattan they cared more about tourists than locals. That and people that wore a suit (still tourists but business tourists). But I did get offered DFK once if I took VIP for a severely reduced (in Manhattan terms) price. Essentially $115 for 30 minutes (it was $300 for 30 min). I took it forgetting my own rule and immediately went to get herpe tested. Otherwise, I wasn't much into white girls as they were all too skinny or had bolt on B-cups (if your getting fake, why not just get them bigger than having them looking like bubbles on bubble wrap), so I don't know if they would have offered. I can probably predict that I would have to speak to someone from NY if she was white since most manhattan white girls were from Eastern Europe and they seem to follow strict codes. offer as little as possible to black people UNLESS they seem as affluent as the white people in business suits. I noticed even the casual light skinned blonde haired men got more attention than I did. And there were points where I was dressed rapper GQ compared to their drags. The one American white woman I EVER gotten suprisingly offered to suck me off but I was in the middle of eating a sandwich since I was dumb enough to drink 10 LIC just to prove I have money to nobody. Note this was in Queens NYC Blue club not Manhattan so consider that as well. In conclusion I think when it comes to manhattan (excluding harlem), YMMV depending on your appearance. Skin color is considered in appearance so I would probably have to ask and pay a hefty fee just to touch let alone FIV with a white woman in Manhattan. Especially when the majority of these clubs like Flynt's, Rick's Cabaret, and Flashdancers (seems like they lost Diamonds apparently since their club selection is so small on their website) are run by Eastern Europeans...at least in NY. Probably mafia related or so I hear. Rickdugun's (and many other TUSCLers) advice of staying away from Manhattan was probably the best invest I made in the strip club game.
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    @sclvr SOrry. When only the DANCER (not your girlfriend) gets to recuperate physical pleasure does not make ME feel good. I'd be willing to change my expectations if there was NO money involved whatsoever, whether its dances, paying for her drinks and tipping her afterwards, but that isn't the case. I'd feel even more stupid if I have to PAY to give one way physical pleasure. Why should I pay when only she's getting phsycial entertainment. Your old and stuck in your ways of "pay for play is ok". I won't fault you for that. The older you get the more set in your ways you become. But I live by "do unto others as you would want done unto you" or "Scratch my back I scratch your back". We come from two different realities where I learn early on favors aren't repaid as much as you'd like to think. I never had to pay for a date (thank goodness for specific allergies) and every girl I dated either put in equal work, monetary or otherwise or got the boot. So your "i gotta pay for it one way or the other" doesn't seem to apply to me. Lastly, THEIR STRIPPERS/hoes. Why are you paying to pleasure a stripper who you'll probably never see again or aren't seeing intimately? And it isn't intimate if money is ALWAYS in the equation.
  • sclvr5005
    8 years ago
    First off I ain't old...unless you consider 40yo in which case I won't waste my breath even dealing with you. And I don't care how you spin it- pussy costs money whether it's a civvie or a pro. It is what it is. But you seem even more jaded than me.
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    “... you slippin' in yo pimpin'...you slack in' in yo mackin'...you fallin' in yo ballin' ...” Straight-up; LOL
  • Papi_Chulo
    8 years ago
    Yeah – the risk of fingering *is* minimal – but best way to avoid possibly getting something is to avoid coming into contact any bodily fluids (if one wants to be as safe as possible).
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Estafador It does not surprise me at all the girls respond to indicators of socio economic status, and that this is even more so among the white girls. I hope to be in Manhattan at some point, and I won't be seeking out white girls. Thanks, SJG
  • motorhead
    8 years ago
    "I hope to be in Manhattan at some point, and I won't be seeking out white girls." Uptown Funk
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Start where things are likely to be best. Going into other realms has to be done more slowly, otherwise just likely to find frustration. Thanks to Estafador for his reports. So many people, like @Dougster, think NYC is an SC write off. It needn't be so. I read about Sights in Newark and Vic's in Irvington and Taste of Honey in Hempstead. Racial minorities are over represented in sex work because they are stigmatized. But report after report says that they are the best. Not surprising at all. SJG On the black satin sheets oh I swear he started to freak [view link]
  • rickdugan
    8 years ago
    I think gmd was doing that for a while. He kept his special glove right next to the dental dam in his Safety First Kit.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Remember Curley in of Mice and Men, keeping his hand "in a glove fulla Vaseline." But this was to keep his skin soft, for his "tart" of a wife, not for sanitation. He supervised a large group of ranch hands. :) SJG
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    @sclvr I don't consider that old but your acting like a stereotypical old man; unwilling to change opinions and stuck in your cynical ways. But you know what, I realize I'm just arguing with your ego, so this conversation with you is becoming a moot point. And I'm not jaded. I'm too young to be jaded about anything sir. Just because life made you pay the price doesn't mean we all travel the same path. Good day sir.
  • Estafador
    8 years ago
    @SJG a SC write off? what would that mean? Like he can use that as work relations to get his money back or something? Sounds crazy ridiculous.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Many of the people on this forum act like NYC has no strip clubs worth going to. Always too expensive and too little mileage. They are just going to the wrong clubs. They are looking for bum deals. You have shown that it can be otherwise if you just know what to look for. Mostly I think it starts with blacks and Latinas. Thanks for the info. SJG
  • Daybreaker
    8 years ago
    Meh...you pay a cover to get into a SC, right? You pay the girl money to come sit on you and essentially run her sales pitch to make you want more. Any time the girl in question wouldn't be sitting on your lap if you were anywhere but a strip club, you are paying for sex, or some aspect of it.
  • san_jose_guy
    8 years ago
    Not sure if I understand what you are trying to say Daybreaker. The girls don't work there for free. We all know this. My point is always that if you let the girl run a sales pitch to get you into a dance booth or VIP room, then you are being played for a chump. Better to engage with her in the front room, where you can lead it. You'll still be feeding her money, but as you have not pre-agreed to anything, then you can lead it. Those dance booths and VIP rooms are toll gates. They are how the house takes a bigger cut of the money. So save it until necessary, like when your pants are going to come down. But don't deal with a girl who is not opening up to you in a civilian manner. You need to preheat her. [view link] SJG Frances Fox Piven [view link]
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion