tuscl

Time flies

Timex345
Illinois
Without realizing it I spent all afternoon at a local showclub I hadn't visited in quite awhile.
Time had gotten away from me. No harm done. I made sure to not spend more than I should.
I had no plans. It was my day off from work. I am single so no guilt there. It was good visiting out of the blue
where no one knew me as far as the girls. I like to scout for new talent. The hunt or the chase is exciting.
I had noticed a sign on the wall in memorial to the longtime owner. I knew he was in poor health.
The placed seemed better. The two waitresses working were friendly and upbeat. There was a new bartender who was cool as well. All of the women were cool and friendly too. My usual routine had grown stale.
So, if you are in the same situation. I recommend changing things up completely. I think I will start visiting this club more in the future. The bonus is that this club is closer to home.
Other thoughts I have:
Patriots suck.
The Kardashian women destroy men.
Lamar Odom: substance abuse
Scott Discik: substance abuse
Bruce Jenner: gender change

7 comments

• just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Show clubs lol
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Enjoy when you can, while you can Timex345.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Must have been a great trip!
  • Dominic77
    9 years ago
    Agree. That sounds like a great time to (re)discover a club. Especially since it is closer. Win:win.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    ^^^^ Yep! I wish everytime I went into a club, and after leaving 4 hours later saying "damn I gotta go back there," then to realize it's not even in the same time zone that I live it!
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    I assume your disdain is for the New England Patriots and not patriots in general. Well, it's starting to look like you might be able to enjoy them in a couple of more games this year. Lol.
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    Timex, I agree that Brad's Brass Flamingo is a consistently enjoyable club. I go for months at a time without visiting because I don't live in Indy and when I'm in town I seem to hit Dancers and Rio over and over, but I've never had a bad time at Brad's in 100+ visits. I'm glad you enjoyed your afternoon there.

Remember: coupons for free admission in Nuvo and $12 dances from noon to 2 every day.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion