tuscl

The Art Of Kissing

Tuesday, December 15, 2015 12:31 PM
Just got back from my church missionary, in the gospel today it said teach your brothers and sisters something new today, so I'll impart some new wisdom on you today! Let's talk about kissing. Nobody likes a bad kisser. It can definitely be a make or break situation. What I'm seeing too often nowadays is people using all tongue, which isn't good. Using all tongue is like shooting a basketball with two hands. The correct form in basketball is to shoot with one hand with the other hand helping guiding the ball. It's the same principle in kissing. The tongue helps guide the shot, the lips is the shot. More lips less tongue people. I'm not charging you anything for the wisdom I just imparted, but donations are welcome!

13 comments

• san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Yes indeed. I say that one has to start slow and gentle, and give the girl a chance to open up. Don't force it upon her. Because it should also be intermixed with eye contact, usually front side massaging, and some talk. Take it easy with her, especially if she is on your lap. How one kisses communicates feelings, so it can be done different ways at different times. But as it progresses, you want it to get more tongue penetration oriented. That is until genital penetration. After that I keep it sporadic and make it part of a larger thrusting and g-spot massaging versus just stationary deep penetration rhythm, and keep it really gentle. Other times, especially when standing, it works well to just assertively get hold of her and do it. Give her a chance to open up, but be a bit more aggressive. Sometimes if the shoulders don't drop the first time, they will on the second. Anyway, once you've got her DFKing, she usually doesn't have any resistance left. There are also lots of good youtube vids of girl kissing. But you can't go completely from that, as with girl kissing the context is so much different. SJG Eva Lind & Claudia Hirschfeld - Ave Maria (Franz Schubert) [view link]
  • JuiceBox69
    9 years ago
    What ?
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    huh?
  • Missionary
    9 years ago
    Who?
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    9 years ago
    Huh. Well... I mean... Huh.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Shit.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Fuck you church boy
  • JuiceBox69
    9 years ago
    You need a #3 account...give us P.Nemesis
  • JuiceBox69
    9 years ago
    I love missionary account #2 and ClackPort #1 ...keep building Juice Crew building Tuscl one account at a time
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    Doesn't that depend on if she is a spitter or swallower?
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I get suspicious of strippers who kiss me on the lips unless I've been drinking. I enjoyed a three way kiss with 2 dancers though. Back in college when I went to a frat party they had a stripper in the basement kissing guys for a dollar a kiss. Before I knew what was going on, she had her tongue in my mouth. A private tongue battle ensued. lol.
  • Phoenix133
    9 years ago
    I agree with your post too much tongue is no goof there has to be a balance. Especially depending on if it's ment to be an aggressive or a gentler kiss. :( not every guy is a good judge when it comes to it.
  • MrDeuce
    9 years ago
    to OP -- WTF does this mean: "Just got back from my church missionary"? You say it repeatedly but it doesn't mean anything!
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion