tuscl

What is your goal in clubbing?

chessmaster
Illinois
OTC? ITC? Just drink and have a good time seeing t&a? Cure for boredom? Anybody go with no goal in mind, just because you can?

28 comments

• Clackport
    9 years ago
    No goal in mind. Sometimes I just wanna drink and have a time seeing t&a. Sometimes I might try for OTC. Sometimes I might try to get the best ITC mileage. Sometimes like you said I'm bored, and just want to kill some time. It changes. Right now I'm more about getting the best mileage ITC.
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    9 years ago
    Depends on my mood, how much disposable income is burning a hole in my pocket, and the quality of the dancers.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    At our local clubs, it's just looking, talking, and flirting. Zero touching allowed. So private dances are a waste of money. Only reason to do them is to flatter a girl. I've paid the full dance amount just to get them to sit and talk.

I enjoy tipping them when they are on stage. It becomes a fun interaction.

But because there is no touching, the talk can go quite far.

So it's also to see if they and I can get along well. And it's also to imbibe their sexual aesthetic, their openness, and then the dolling up and all.

SJG
    https://sites.google.com/site/sjgportal/…

ELP - Pictures At An Exhibition (full album)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7NAGTq_…
  • Mistah_Fetti_Morbuxxx
    9 years ago
    Mostly for T&A and ITC mileage. Occasionally for VIP.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    I LIKE WOMEN.

I love the female form and looking at it and touching/feeling it – especially the curvy ebony female form.

My goal is to get as many VHM/UHM dances w/ as many dancers as possible that I find attractive per my tastes; and at $5/dance in the MIA black SCs; this is very doable.

I rarely go to the SC w/ ITC-extras in mind and I'm not big on OTC although I partake in both every now and then – only when I take a SC trip and want-to make the most of it do I make a concerted effort to get extras at least once in the trip if not more.

But like TUSCLer Clubber once said (I think it was him); I try to go to a SC with no expectations that way I won't be disappointed – and often times when I go to a SC not expecting much I often end-up having a good time (not sure if it was my attitude going-in or it just happened to be a good-day at the SC; or a combo of both).

And in the past I often did go out of boredom but been trying to cut down on that b/c I'm often bored and thus end-up spending $$$ b/c I'm bored and not necessarily b/c I'm hard-up for a SC visit (it's pretty hard for me to go to a SC and not get dances particularly since I'm not a drinker).
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    I go to strip clubs to find true love.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ LOL
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Dayumm, jackslash, you too !!
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    It depends. Most of the time, I'm just bored and want to see titties. When it's a club far from home, it's to see different titties than usual. Sometimes, it's for ITC action. I only wish I could get OTC.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    I find true love every time I go to the strip club. It must be true love cause I'm heartbroken the next morning.
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    I do it just to get out of the house. :)
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Very True! Home is boring. But beautiful women, dolled up and parading around, it's like heaven.

I go to Viet Coffee for this though, because it is cheaper and I like to stay for as much as 3hrs and I can bring a book and read some, and also girl watch, while they parade around and around re-filling tea glasses.

SJG
  • Corvus
    9 years ago
    I have gone to SCs to wait out rush hour traffic and just to kill some time. In June I was in Phoenix and it was 115 so I went for the AC!

But mostly I go because I love to look at, and touch, young, beautiful women. The T and A factor is difficult to overstate.
  • likesnudegirls
    9 years ago
    I like watching attractive girls walking around with little or no clothing on. I like the attention paid to me, even though I know they are only doing it to make money. I like having the power to pick and choose which girls I like. I like to try and figure out the inner workings of the club. I like to watch the dancers work, and see which ones are successful and which ones are not. I think a girl who really knows how to work the pole is incredibly enjoyable to watch. I like it when I can sit with a girl for an extended period of time, and they don't ask for money. I will always pay them for their time if I have enjoyed their company. I like hugging and snuggling, and I love it when I find a girl that also seems to enjoy it.

It works best for me if I can wait at least two weeks between visits. That way, a lot of anticipation has built up. I don't go to cure boredom, as there are a lot of things I like doing with my free time.

The times I am most disappointed is when there are no dancers that appeal to me. I have learned that I don't go unless there is at least one dancer that I find appealing.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Two fold. Sometimes to kill time when I am out. Other than than, my quest to find the ONE Asian that has to be somewhere in S. Florida!
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Clubber, I've tried to ask you about this before. How many Asians do you find in strip clubs? In some places there are numerous, like San Francisco, but very rare in others.

And if you really can't find them, why not AMPs?

SJG
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Florida, 275 shop listings, where FS is being claimed.

http://www.rubmaps.com/advanced-search-4…

SJG
  • sharkhunter
    9 years ago
    I like watching pretty naked girls bouncing around on stage. I sometimes enjoy the flirting and occassionally enjoy the lap dances. It's a break from the normal reality. There's no way to duplicate my wild fun dreams while I'm awake that I know of or I would create all kinds of artificial worlds and realities. If I could enter a vr world like in The Star Trek holodeck, I could create several fun realities to play and explore. I noticed even in Star Trek, their artificial creations were still very limited by they themselves having no superpowers. They also stayed in this dimension instead of shifting into other dimensions.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    No, the holodeck is not good. That's like Mr. LDK and treating dancers like fembots.

They have to be real women.

SJG
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    “... What is your goal in clubbing ...”

To avoid running into a StripperWeb dancer
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    :)

SJG
  • lopaw
    9 years ago
    Lol Papi +1
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    sjg,

Simple, the club experience is much different than a massage experience. I found my ATF at the club closest to my home. I've seen one in Tootsie's and that's about it. Oh, and there was an Asian Navy wife in Key West.

San Fran is a bit far for an afternoon visit.

So, for the most part, I occupy my time with the exotic look of other dark haired beauty's. My last fave was from Colombia. vm met her as well.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    For eye candy and the maximum doll up, strip clubs beat AMP's hands down. ( except for a few in San Francisco and except for my L/J in San Jose. )

But if you want Asians, and if they aren't in the strip clubs you have access to?

You can do what I have done in times past, have them do photo modelling sessions with you.

Otherwise we have got to set up some new venues, including ones with Asians and out where Clubber is!

SJG

Deep Purple - Fireball (1971 Original UK Release)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJ_Jvzfh…
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    Conversation between myself and Stripperweb dancer.

Me: How about for 200 bucks you suck and fuck me.
    SW Dancer: I'm not that kind of girl. I don't do extras, I'm way too classy for that.
    Me: 400 bucks
    SW Dancer: Ok. I'm only gonna do this for you, I don't ever do this.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Those kinds of jokes are very old. Most of the time what women object to if you start talking about P4P, is that the money wouldn't be enough.

But how about you just talk to her like a civilian, and as a civilian try to get her to engage in what sex acts you want. Best to start in the front room of course, and perhaps get her onto your lap.

SJG
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    My top goal is to fuck a cute redhead.

But I'll settle for an Asian dancer in a purple dress named Donna.
  • hassenpfeffer65
    9 years ago
    My goal is to enjoy naked women; looking, flirting, and touching when possible. At a SC I can shed the veneer of professional politeness I maintain in my life and professional environment and indulge in base sexual behavior where the signals between woman and man are uncomplicated. At a SC it's acceptable (no, expected) that I admire and objectify women. When I go to a SC I don't have to force myself to maintain eye contact with a gorgeous young woman but can let my eyes wander and I can tell the her how hot and beautiful she is. The bottom line, I'm willing to pay for that escape into fantasy.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion