tuscl

Some true poetry

Saturday, December 12, 2015 11:55 AM
Roses are red, violets are blue You look good, with me on top of you I called you a whore, I didn't mean it, I'm bipolar I want you in my system like you're solar You're a stripper that's focused, you always smart Get money, stay beautiful, no fake body parts I like thick girls but I might make an exception I like your slim toned body, that's my confession Let's runaway together, I got a place in Miami I want you by my side when I get my first Grammy This is getting long, so I need to end this quick Will you marry me? Will you be my chick?

11 comments

• mikeya02
    9 years ago
    So this is about Nina?
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    aaawwwww, ain’t love grand. it must be the season or something cause you touched this sadistic fuck’s stone cold heart and made me get all teary eyed. so what do you say nina? ya know you could do a lot worse than missionary and you aren’t getting any younger. just sayin’
  • Clackport
    9 years ago
    How touching! It brought a tear to my eye. Good job missionary.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    It was good. I can't rhyme worth a dime
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    LOL, moto!
  • JuiceBox69
    9 years ago
    Im going to remix this in a few days
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    ^cant wait!
  • Missionary
    9 years ago
    @mikey- I'm not gonna say who it's about, but she knows who she is.
  • Confucious
    9 years ago
    If by "marry you", you mean, will she show up before a justice of the peace, put on a pretty dress, and request a restraining order against you, then yes, Nina will marry you. Confucious say "Denial is not a river in Egypt."
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    @Confucious "then yes, Nina will marry you." @Missionary. there's your answer and through an intermediator no less. that my friend is old world romantic. now about the timing of the wedding, i know most girls want to go the traditional route and have a June wedding but i have to be honest with you here - dude she is going to not only be showing but she'll be so ready to pop that you should just get hitched now and not take the chance of a maternity ward reception. and trust me i know what i’m talking about as far as strippers and maternity wards go. anyway get back to me when you decide and i will try to make it to the church on time. congrats
  • Missionary
    9 years ago
    I keep seeing Nina brought up here. Which Nina are you talking about? Where art thou is Nina? Juicebox you got the remix ready?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion