tuscl

This is How High I am Right Now

JohnSmith69
layin low but staying high
While jerking off, I imagined me and two other guys tucking my wife. It was very very realistic. I was so into it, and she was massively turned on. I ate her out, she sucked one guy and rubbed the other, I started fucking her, I pushed the other two guys away, she said I want you, I said I missed you, I forgot that I pay her alimony, I fucked her hard just like video girl, she moaned, she cums long and hard, I cum harder but quicker,

And then it hits me, this is the bitch that I'm divorcing. WTF?

I look down .....

And it's the face of the DS, smiling sweetly back at me. I kiss her like I haven't seen her in a year. I check her breasts. Yeah, those are my big girls. No floppy little wife tits. Life is good.

Marijuana is a miracle drug by the way.

Oh yeah I'm getting ready to have a worship session with the DS. Things are going great with her. She's treating me better than ever. Keep your $100 whores, I just want her. And her twin DS II. Yeah Rech I have twins too.

26 comments

• JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Obviously "fucking." Not sure what tucking is.
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    No marijuana is not a miracle drug. But now you do understand why many long term married find that swingers clubs are the salvation of their marriages.

This was not possible with my marriage, but now I understand why for so many it is.

More discussion about these sorts of issues here:
    https://www.tuscl.net/postread.php?PID=3…

SJG
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Feels like a miracle to me. You can't judge if you haven't smoked. The DS + weed is paradise.
  • JuiceBox69
    9 years ago
    Sounds like your smoking more than just weed my friend
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    No just really really good weed....and lots of it.
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
    Holy shit! Sounds like a good time, but no tucking with anyone. Thats no bueno
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    Chemical mood alterants are not reality. If you want an escape, then maybe you might feel that it is a miracle. But as I want to live in this world, no one could ever possibly make a chemical mood alterant would want. I'd just flush it all down the toilet, like some prescription pain killer I no longer needed.

Now sex, and beautiful women, that is an entirely different matter. As they are not fembots, there has to be some meeting of the minds and some sort of emotional engagement, and so this is what enables the sex and makes it worth while. It is not just the endorphin rush from ejaculation.

SJG
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Si. Comprendo.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    This is SJG... "wah wah wah wah wah wah."

http://youtu.be/ss2hULhXf04
  • JuiceBox69
    9 years ago
    John Smith is smoking Crack LMFAO
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    No, I don't go along with parental values.

So when I was in college I saw people everywhere going for drugs and alcohol, because they were finally away from their parents.

But for me, being away from my parents didn't encourage me to do anything I wouldn't have done when with them. I didn't need to prove anything. I had already completely rejected their authority by the time I was in elementary school. I raised myself.

And now part of what I do is help send abusive parents to San Quentin.

And Shailynn calls me a "buzzkill". I had to find out what that meant. Having done so, I am honored by it.

SJG

Nirvana
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTWKbfoi…
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    JS69, you are like one of those 18yo's away at college, doing all that their parents prohibited.

I wasn't like that because I had already completely rejected the moral basis of any parental authority.

But I hope that you will abandon marijuana soon, but keep fucking as many beautiful young hotties as possible.

SJG

Come As You Are, Nirvana
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vabnZ9-e…
  • tumblingdice
    9 years ago
    Really San Jose Guy,can you just go away for awhile?
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    John Smith is sucking off his DT aka Dream Tranny lol...yea i bet life is good
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    I should find a night I can smoke up and fuck mu civvy
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    tumblingdice,

You get it?

Shailynn called me a buzzkill. He wasn't exaggerating.

SJG

Nirvana
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkcJEvMc…
  • crazyjoe
    9 years ago
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Are you gay?
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    John, a few months ago, didn't you write about just that actually happening? Something about it just being the first shift and you invited a bunch of guys to run a train on her?
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    JohnSmith69, I can't resist asking!

In any of your altered states have you ever seen a lion wearing a suit pointing an AK at you? If have seen said lion, was he accompanied by a vulture wearing a suit?

If you did that would be just brilliant!
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Rech, my wife is a 5. So yeah, you'd find her very hot.

Joe, I like this one better:

http://youtu.be/d8AuMOGx_KY

PG and 4Got, I have never been high enough to imagine such things. But if I take Molly with the DS, you never know.....

• 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "PG and 4Got, I have never been high enough to imagine such things. But if I take Molly with the DS, you never know....."

Brilliant!

I bet the lion will say "roar!"

I'm not sure what the guys running the train will say! ;)
  • PhantomGeek
    9 years ago
    "I'm not sure what the guys running the train will say! ;)"

Probably "Choo-chooooooo!"
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    Did you smoke a blunt or joint? If so, sounds like it was laced with something. :)

Unless you ate a brownie. Then I totally understand how your state of mind could be so... Eh... Elevated.
  • JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    Nina, I was smoking chemdawg wax, 87% THC. I bought $2,000 of it the last time I was in a legal state. It's great shit. A couple of you have smoked it with me.

I often have very realistic sex fantasies when high. Especially at strip clubs. I think last night was my brains response to anticipating my upcoming DS date.
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    I've dabbed Chem dog plenty of times, when it was all the rave a couple years ago. I still think it is overrated, but that is my personal preference. Sounds like you were having a brownie trip. Best edible. The high lasts all day and it's like a mix between smoking a huge blunt and taking a hit of acid. I assume you've tried brownies?
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion