tuscl

Strippers and Cigarettes

sinclair
Strip Club Nation
Sunday, December 6, 2015 6:13 PM
I see most dancers in my area have a preference for Newport's or any other brand's menthol variety. The dancer who I have been smitten with lately smokes Camel Menthol. My ex-girlfriend, a bartender, smoked the good shit: Marlboro Reds (Cowboy Killers). What type of cigarettes do strippers have a preference for? What kind does your ATF smoke? Have you ever brought a pack to the club to give or share with a stripper?

26 comments

• GACA
    9 years ago
    Good god seems like everyone in the south smokes menthol (in LA it's more of a black thing) and definitely prefer Newport over other with camel crush being the second, then Marlboro menthol black.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    What ?
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    My first favorite smoked Newports. Must be a stripper thing
  • shadowcat
    9 years ago
    At my favorite club they seem to prefer cigarrillos. :)
  • JuiceBox69
    9 years ago
    Camels Crush the blue pack
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    Non-smoker here; can’t stand the stuff and don’t like women that smoke but have to tolerate it w.r.t. strippers b/c so many seem to smoke. I think someone posted on here once that dancers liked menthol cigs b/c they gave-off less cig breath, or masked it better.
  • JuiceBox69
    9 years ago
    Im a non tobacco smoker as well papi 420 friendly
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ I'm 421 friendly - whatever it takes
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    My ATF smoked after sex. So I started using more lubrication.
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ better than smoking *during* sex as some of Juice's faves - just sayin'
  • vincemichaels
    9 years ago
    Well, the one I met once that smoked her cigarette in her pussy totally grossed me out. I most definitely turned her down for dances.
  • JuiceBox69
    9 years ago
    Lol
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    I was OTC with my favorite and she asked me stop at a gas station for cigarettes. I went inside to buy them for her. As a non-smoker I was caught off-guard when I was asked to show ID. I'm in my 50's so it was kind of funny.
  • JuiceBox69
    9 years ago
    What does OTC means ?
  • Papi_Chulo
    9 years ago
    ^ Over The Counter
  • DandyDan
    9 years ago
    I don't see them smoking much anymore, since anywhere I go is smoke free now, but I was always under the assumption most of them preferred the menthol cigarettes. Of course, some of them preferred the mary jane. I know of two strippers who now smoke e-cigs.
  • NinaBambina
    9 years ago
    Not to generalize, but Newport's seem very common among strippers who smoke cigs. I do not, so that's really all I have to say on the matter.
  • motorhead
    9 years ago
    30-40 years ago, the majority of black smokers smoked Kool's. For some reason Newports are now the preferred "urban" brand. Most white strippers in Michigan listen to hip hop music and many have black baby daddy's. That's probably why you see so many dancers smoking Newports.
  • s88
    9 years ago
    Newport=ghetto trash Marlboro Lights=classy stuck up
  • sinclair
    9 years ago
    "For some reason Newports are now the preferred "urban" brand. Most white strippers in Michigan listen to hip hop music and many have black baby daddy's. That's probably why you see so many dancers smoking Newports." I think motorhead hit the nail on the head. Wikipedia: Newport's comprise about 35 percent of menthol cigarette sales in the US. Newport's have gained a commanding share of the African-American market; a 2005 survey stated that 49.5% of all cigarette sales to African Americans were Newport cigarettes.
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Cigarettes are kool.
  • aroundtown
    9 years ago
    Carry Newports and get more strippers.
  • JuiceBox69
    9 years ago
    Papi..lol
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    9 years ago
    I just wish that more strippers didn't smoke, but that's not a realistic expectation. I'd also like it if more strippers would use breath mints or something after having a smoke. But, it appears that this is also a largely unrealistic expectation. Ishmael
  • san_jose_guy
    9 years ago
    " I just wish that more strippers didn't smoke" No, that is very realistic. SJG
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    @s88 I didn't know cigarettes promote a class of people. As long as I can't smell it when they come back to work AND they provide me good service, I don't give a fuck
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion