tuscl

OT: Kobe - Will You Attempt To See Him On His Farewell Tour?

shailynn
They never tell you what you need to know.
The only thing I like about Kobe is his wife, and that's not saying much since she (like most Latina women) is aging as gracefully as the pint of sour cream in my fridge that expired back in Feb 2014. Jordan was, and still is a dick, but he was so much more graceful at being a dick than Kobe could ever be.

With that being said, will you make the effort to attempt to see him on his farewell tour?

I live a minimum of 3 hours (driving) from an NBA arena, but I would book tickets tomorrow for a Jan or Feb date if I had at least a 50% confidence that he won't be injured and out for the season by then. I don't, I'm betting by Jan 1, 2016 he fucks something up on his body.

23 comments

• whodey
    9 years ago
    The only Kobe I would drive 3 hours for is a fine steak. I would only do that if someone else is buying. As much as I love a fine piece of meat, I would rather spend my money in the vip.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Shalynn you should really stop posting because your pissing off the other board members
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    ^^^^ shut up Joose
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Absolutely not.
    I will watch KG on TV.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

Hell no. I wouldn't drive 3 minutes, let alone 3 hours.

Who is this Kobe dude anyways?

Basketball is boring as all hell.

• just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    It's ok shaylnn i got that troll on ignore
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    "The only Kobe I would drive 3 hours for is a fine steak. I would only do that if someone else is buying. As much as I love a fine piece of meat, I would rather spend my money in the vip."

Whodey, you have Cinci Bearcats to watch anyway... BTW - do you miss Bobby Huggins?
  • Missionary
    9 years ago
    Yes!

Kobe! Kobe! Kobe!

• motorhead
    9 years ago
    This joke was funny like 12 years ago

Q: Why is Kobe Bryant so confident that he'll rebound well after this scandal?

A: Because he'll be the tallest player on the prison team.

• JohnSmith69
    9 years ago
    I'm likely taking a stripper on a trip to LA this winter so we might go to a Lakers game. But just because I used to be a lakers fan.
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    ^^^^ Prior to him announcing his retirement, a Clippers ticket was the 'hard' ticket to get in LA, that may have changed as long as Kobe plays in the game.
  • Missionary
    9 years ago
    Shut the fuck up Motor, pay respect to the legend Kobe. You a Detroit guy right? You were probably into Dennis Rodman on the Bad Boy Pistons. Hell word on the street is you and Dennis gave Caitlyn Jenner a bukkake.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Never been to any pro game and maybe two or three college BB games. Not enough interest to pay $$$ to go.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    YEAH, motor! What makes you think you can have an opinion that differs from Mission's?
  • shailynn
    9 years ago
    I can confirm that Motorhead was in Lilttle Darlings in fabulous Flint Michigan on Saturday night this past weekend, so I don't think he was participating in bukkakes
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    f-no. The time to see Kobe would have been before he was crippled (by NBA standards)... just like the time to see MJ was the 1998 tour in all it glory, not the only man wizard tour.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    I wouldn't go out of my way to watch him. If I had some tickets given to me to go to a game against the suns I'd consider it. But I'm not a fan of Kobe.
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    Missionary, Motor was cheering when Kobe single-handedly fucked up the 2004 finals vs Detroit with his crappy shooting
  • IHearVoices
    9 years ago
    I thought about it, but the only time he'll be anywhere close at a time I can go is 4/8 at New Orleans (5 hours away). Between the fact that I'll just be getting back from Dallas and the strong possibility that he may not play - it's the fourth to last game of the season, and NO isn't exactly NYC or Chicago or Philly in terms of basketball tradition - I decided not to chance it.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    I might go to see his last game, but only to make sure the stake has been driven deep enough into his heart. Then again, I am a Celtics fan....
  • chessmaster
    9 years ago
    Never got to see Jordan so I would go when they vs bulls if he still playing.
  • twentyfive
    9 years ago
    I never cared much for Kobe I always thought he was a selfish player there are several players that I think are more entertaining and he not one of my favorites.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    I wish I could see Derrick Rose's farewell tour but unfortunately we're stuck with him for a few more years. He'll be the first MVP to not make the Hall Of Fame in NBA history.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion