tuscl

funny ways to tell she a stripper

I learned a long time ago that we just are not like other girls lol
We enjoy paying tickets and fines with 1's just to make the person count out all the cash. Kinda like a screw you to them.
Our makeup bags are the size of most peoples luggage. and makeup ranges from our date night conservative to holy god she's a clown whore.
Dating a stripper is an automatic curse of smelling like a French whore and being covered in glitter.
we get naked for the entire town every night but if our man looks at another bitch we will mess them both up.
we are not like civilian girls that run and hide because there naked or in lingerie. if the pizza man comes and im naked then guess what im getting my pizza deal with it :)
you cant compliment a stripper on our personalities or any other civi girls bs. tell us we have nice tits and we'll love ya for ever.
we go from angry to crazy to happy in 30 seconds flat.
our closets consist of shoes, skirts and low cut shirts. oh and don't forget the 500 dancer outfits.
yes our pussies are golden just ask the 500 dollar bills from last night.
it will never fail. if you take me out in public someone will come up to me and eagerly say HI cherry, mystique etc...
the phrase hes just a friend doesn't exist. he's either a customer, a no body or he friend with benefits.
These are a few me and some friends came up with last night. not meant to insult just to be funny. Hope you enjoy feel free to add to the list. :)

23 comments

• georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    I've met loads of strippers, many of whom fit this profile to a tee. The rest of them are close. :)
  • poledancer83
    9 years ago
    I though we were kinda spot on lol
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Hilarious! Nicely done. :-)
  • jackslash
    9 years ago
    "we go from angry to crazy to happy in 30 seconds flat."

This is true of strippers but also true of every woman I've known.]
  • Call.Me.Ishmael
    9 years ago
    "we go from angry to crazy to happy in 30 seconds flat."

Every so often, you encounter a stripper who can do all three simultaneously. CRs with such dancers can either be off-the-charts epic or prominently feature an ice pick. It's a coin toss.
  • ATACdawg
    9 years ago
    poledancer, can I be your pizza delivery boy? ;-)
  • rickthelion
    9 years ago
    How do I identify stoppers? Easy peasy. If a girl is willing to suck a vulture's cloaca until he shoots jizz in her mouth for $100 she's probably a stripper.

If she likes BSLC it just means she's normal. ROAR!
  • DoctorPhil
    9 years ago
    “you cant compliment a stripper on our personalities or any other civi girls bs. tell us we have nice tits and we'll love ya for ever.”

whaaaaaaaaaaaaat???? but san_jose_guy said….oh wait a sec, what the fuck am i sayin’

lol
  • mikeya02
    9 years ago
    I always treat sex workers nicely like civis. I don't play the chump by asking for ejaculatory services
  • JamesSD
    9 years ago
    Glitter has thankfully fallen out of fashion. Perfume is still mixed. Probably depends if we're talking dirty day girls or night girls.

And I'm sorry, but pretty girls want to be told they are smart and smart girls want to be told they are pretty. The rare few who are both and know it want a guy who has both.
  • gawker
    9 years ago
    Well done.
  • just_the_nuts
    9 years ago
    Mikeya lmfao
  • Estafador
    9 years ago
    I need to be a friend with benifit to one of these strippers then. I'm OPEN LADIES
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    "you cant compliment a stripper on our personalities or any other civi girls bs. tell us we have nice tits and we'll love ya for ever"... I would have to disagree with this one. I complemented a former fav (the one I came closest to have a not business relationship with) on her civi job... and shit I was the king of the club with her after that. Even with my xATF and other favs, I've made the most progress building rapoor via things that made them fell like more than a piece of meat.
  • rockstar666
    9 years ago
    Well, I tell the pretty girls they're smart, and the smart girls they're pretty. So ll my regulars think they're smart, and all my real girlfriends think they're pretty.
  • Clubber
    9 years ago
    Funny stuff! But not always true, thankfully.
  • warhawks
    9 years ago

Here are a few other ways to tell:

1) Your rent, car pmt or rent-a-center monthly payment is always late (or so I've been told by almost every stripper I've ever met).
    2) You probably don't have a car, so a "friend" drops you off at the club.
    3) You probably have multiple DUIs, so you don't have a license. So you use your dance card as ID.
    4) You take more vacations (to Florida, Mexico, Las Vegas, etc) then I've ever been on in my life, in less than 1 year...
    5) You sleep in to noon just about every day (even though you only work 3 or 4 days (or nights) a week.
  • rh48hr
    9 years ago
    Here's another

- You have had to get a new phone five or more times in the last year because unfortunate things keep happening to it (dropped it, lost it, or it was stolen).
  • 4got2wipe
    9 years ago
    "Well, I tell the pretty girls they're smart, and the smart girls they're pretty. So ll my regulars think they're smart, and all my real girlfriends think they're pretty."

Brilliant!
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    Or vodka and cranberry.
  • mjx01
    9 years ago
    "vodka and cranberry" ... hum I know at least one stripper who would go for that
  • georgmicrodong
    9 years ago
    It's actually not that bad. One of the girls at the club last night let me try hers.
  • GACA
    9 years ago
    -At least one of your babies are half black.
    -Freely drop the N-bomb cuz you've guzzle soo much of it.
    -you wreak of Newport
    -Like your cellphone, your car us unreliable at best
    -you kiss your female coworkers and grope then constantly
    -all your conversation start with "Its been a shitty. .."

You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion