tuscl

Body Glitter, Lipstick and Strong Perfume

dennyspade
Illinois
Sunday, February 29, 2004 1:24 PM
Why would a dancer, who certainly wants repeat customers ever wear Body Glitter, Lipstick that smears onto a customer's collar, neck and/or ear, etc., and/or very strong perfume? Is she trying to "mark her territory?" I know that I pay close attention to avoid those dancers that have marked me in the past. What gives?

25 comments

• Clubber
    20 years ago
    MistressDEvil, most anything is OK, if used in moderation. Of course every man has his preference, but speaking for myself, anything is fine if just not overdone.
  • MistressDEvil
    20 years ago
    What about perfumed shampoos? Are they capable of transferring odor to the men you dance for, or are they ok? I'm asking as a possible-future dancer. I prefer myself fragrances dealing in Vanilla. I know that this scent is a variable one with men I've met (some can't stand it, and I understand that--a few others go nuts with it), and I have found Suave shampoo that leaves a clean, vanilla scent to my hair. I add a hint of vanilla extract, or Bath and Body spray, and I am out the door. Would this be overwhelming, or ok? Thanks guys. D
  • pop
    20 years ago
    "I like girls who are all natural, period - no clothes, no shoes, no implants, no perfume..." I'll go with that and add, no inhibitions. Actually a little perfume and makeup is fine but don't overdo it.
  • Clubber
    20 years ago
    A question for Dusty. Don't dancers often shower throughout the evening? Perhaps it depends on the club, but at least one I know, the dancers there seem to shower after every customer is taken to the private area.
  • dusty
    20 years ago
    I don't know about where you are at, but the clubs I have visited... have friends at.. or worked at ... none of them had showers in the back. I worked inthe Chicago area, and all my friends still do... I can ask if they have worked in a place with a shower... But the only one I can accually think of is in the downtown Chicago area that accually has a shower...
  • dusty
    20 years ago
    Well of course us women like to keep a part of the club with us when we get home... we don't have to hide it from anyone... I think body glitter is the most horrible thing ever made... most seasoned dancers don't use it...Hello we want our customers to keep comming back... not get them in trouble at home... so they can't.... Lipstick was a must for me... I am way to pale not to have extra color on my face... I never used perfume... I always used body spray, and it ususally was a lighter fragrance... But out of all these things, I think the only one that a dancer has to have is body spray... or else we would be very stinky after sweating all night.. and especially when the men come in with tons of cologne on.. we have to cover up thier smell before we dance for another man... would you want to smell some other mans cologne on the dancer?
  • rryan
    20 years ago
    Regarding the goth dancers... I like clubs that offer a lot of variety. It's no fun if all the girls look or dress alike. Personally I like to leave a club with a little perfume or glitter lingering on me... helps me retain that 'tingly' feeling a little longer :)
  • Gingersnap
    20 years ago
    I know a few Goth dancers that are hot as hell!! But not my thing when me and my hub go to clubs. But back to the main post. Body glitter is bad bad bad, I tend to think it mainly the newbies that wear it thinking its sexy. I don't think they understand that half of the men int he club are married and don't want to keep a part of the club with them when they get home. Lipstick is a so/so matter with me. I think as long as the girl is not wearing the glossy lipstick it shouldn't get on every one else. HA HA you tell the girl to put a little powder in her lipstick so it won't come off on you. But you may sound weird telling a female that. Perfume/body spray I don't know too too too many dancers that wear perfume, mainly because it has way too much alchohol in it and can make bare skin break out. So most girls (if they were smart) should wear body spray only, it doesn't last as long and won't give any one who comes in contact with is a rash. But I definately agree that body sprays are a must, I know for damn sure no amount of deodorant is going to keep up with me all night.
  • Yoda
    20 years ago
    I don't think the point of the Goth look is to be pretty. I used to see a dancer at a dive near my town who was in her early twenties and totaly goth. She had some good moves and a hot body but, to me, she was totaly not attractive. About 5 years later I spotted a lovely woman dancing in a gown at an upscale club in another town. She was sexy as hell, I got the feeling I had seen her before but I couldn't figure out where. Turned out to be the same goth chick from years earlier. I guess she outgrew the need to make a "statement" and traded in the black lipstick for a gown and lots of cash.
  • TopGunGlen
    20 years ago
    So far as the Goth look (meaning black lipstick, black hair, massive piercings and too pale skin), I just don't get it. In my opinion, black lipstick is for Halloween, not on a lovely lady trying to look pretty. Where did the idea of black lipstick as attractive ever come from anyway...?
  • DandyDan
    20 years ago
    Glitter is an absolute no-no. Girls who wear glitter are clueless. Lipstick depends. If they are a "goth" dancer, and it makes them look more gothlike, I guess it's OK, and even in normal girls, it can enhance their look, but sometimes, it's just gross. Perfume is the same way. I even notice at my job that the one woman who wears too much perfume never talks to guys and no one likes her too much, so I can just imagine a strip club dancer with too much perfume.
  • FONDL
    20 years ago
    I almost never go to strip clubs unless I'm out of town alone. For me that's the whole point, I'm looking for an evening's entertainment and some company. So it's not a big thing with me. Still I prefer as little evidence as possible. A little body spray is OK but for me perfume is a no-no, it lingers too long.
  • Yoda
    20 years ago
    Any serious SCJ has cologne, a change of clothes, and a notebook full of alibis in his car...
  • Clubber
    20 years ago
    One way to look at this... Better to explain a perfume fragrance rather than some bodily secretion, don't you think?
  • dennyspade
    20 years ago
    Shadowcat: I am ROFLMHO That's good advice! I thought that this thread would be orphaned and no one would wanna chime in. Never second-guess the American public. True; some ladies look much better with makeup and lipstick under those lights. I do prefer a light fragrance on the dancer that will not become intensified with either several dances with the same or multiple dancers. I heard on Howard Stern this a.m. a suggestion that the New SCORES should sell body suits and shower shoes and offer the customers a shower option before departure. Well it seemed that this thread was topical after all. 'preciate ya guys (and TOPLESS DANCER)
  • Yoda
    20 years ago
    The body glitter is a no no but I have noprblem with lipstick or perfume. My ATF wears Dolce & Gabanna and I always joke with her that if they knew how good it smelled on her they would give it to her for free! Any guy that goes to a contact club has to exercise sme common sense as far as cleaning himself up a little before going home.
  • weekendfun
    20 years ago
    I wasn't trying to imply the dancers shouldn't wear things to make themselves look or smell nice. I'm not even worried about getting glitter or lipstick on me. I do enjoy smelling those perfumes that seem to smell like cake or cotton candy or other nice smells.
  • Toplessdancer
    20 years ago
    OK. Let me in on this one. Sorry, I agree body glitter is a NO NO, Not only does it come off on any one and anything, It also gets on the pole and makes it very slippery when trying to do a pole trick. On Dummy left lotiony body glitter all over the pole, I fell off and nearly broke my neck. As for lipstick and body sprays. Honestly, some girls look funny if they don't have thier lip coloring on in the dark lights. I don't think they should be getting it all over the patrons, but sorry fellas not all girls have that natural beauty. Body sprays have pheremones in them, and are part of the attraction for some men. I have had men say, I love that one scent you were, can you go put some more of it on for me. I have men who ask what flavor of scent I have on, because they want to get it for thier significant other. Sorry boys but the girls have to wear body spray. Otherwise they would be stinking up the place after sweating all night long.
  • weekendfun
    20 years ago
    Lol, I remember I once left a club with red lipstick from a feature entertainer all over my shorts. I'm glad I didn't have to explain that to anyone. I believe the smoke, perfume, and body smells stay with the clothes you wear long after. I wonder if the above mentioned ^^ husband's wives get suspicious from someone unexpectly doing laundry, lol.
  • SuperDude
    20 years ago
    Given that most women feel threatened by strippers, no man wants to leave a club looking or smelling like he had contact with a dancer.
  • TopGunGlen
    20 years ago
    Ladies with such beautiful looks don't need any of the extra junk. And it is true that most married men can't tell their SO's they have been to the clubs, so discretion is a neccesity. Having an extra shirt/pants in the trunk (clean and wrapped in plastic) can help a little bit. But remember, it has to look like the same shirt/pants you went out in...heheheh...
  • FONDL
    20 years ago
    I like girls who are all natural, period - no clothes, no shoes, no implants, no perfume etc. Girls who wear glitter and heavy perfume just aren't thinking, they're often the ones who are new at this. Sooner or later someone will clue them in. Customers like us can help. I've told more than one gal that I wouldn't buy a private dance because she had on perfume.
  • dennyspade
    20 years ago
    Thanks fellas. This thread was started because I, too, have told a few dancers that I refuse to take a dance with them if they have the glitter or I can smell them coming towards me. I know that liquor and cigarette smoke smell, alone, is enough to start the argument;however the body glitter, lipstick, and strong perfume are indisputable evidentiary items that places this guy on the "slippery slope." I have had some buds try to mask the smell with gasoline while fillin' up the car or washing up in the men's room. Just be "natural" like FONDL stated. It's the sam,e one's that keep changing outfits every half hour. I get dizzy trying to look for the same dancer, I promised an hour ago. KISS (keep-it-simple-stripper.)
  • Clubber
    20 years ago
    Lucky for me that my job requires me to go into businesses that have glitter, perfume, and such around anyway, so I have an easy explanation. But, I too, would rather not HAVE to explain.
  • Yoda
    20 years ago
    Dancers who do any of the above are simply not very smart business people. Most of the clubs I go to banned glitter in the dressing rooms years ago.
You must be a member to leave a comment.Join Now
Got something to say?
Start your own discussion